‹ Prequel: Panophobia
Status: hiatus/possibly abandoned

Feel

busted.

"Listen here, fuckface. I can't keep lying to Vic for you," Bones said, putting her phone on her dining table, walking to her fridge. Something I noticed, she was always wearing no bra when in her house, so I was glad when my eyes spotted a blue strap peeking from her tank. I followed her around with puppy eyes. "You know, sooner or later he's gonna find out that you got booted from your asshole parents house."

"And I'd rather it be later. Please Boner? One more week?"

I've been living on her futon for five days now, too embarrassed to tell anyone else. We've gone out with our friends and everything, but they all think I'm walking Bones home, not that I'm staying over. Besides, they're going to think I'm cheating or something.

"Another week? Hell no, Kellin. I'm calling Vic back right now and telling him-"

"Don't! I'll do it, okay? Just, don't call him. For me? Please?"

She sighed, giving in, grabbing a jug of cottage cheese from her fridge. I'll never understand how she eats that shit plain. "You're driving me nuts, you know that?"

We sat at her counter, "I am?"

"It's not embarrassing. It's just life. I don't see why you're scared of telling Vic or Mike or Claudia or anyone else for that matter."

"...I don't know why either."

She sighed, sticking a forkful of cottage cheese in my face, "try some."

"Ew, no, gross," I wrinkled my nose.

"You're such a baby," she rolled her eyes. "Can I tell you something?'

"Sure."

"I think Tony and Becky are getting annoyed with me."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

She scoffed, "Did you not see the looks they were giving me last night at the sub shop? I've been kinda third wheeling and I think it's really starting to bother them."

"Becky, Becky, Becky, Becky, Becky, Becky!" Bones repeated over and over, poking said girl in the shoulder. "Stop staring at Tony and look!"

"What, Bones, what the fuck do you want me to look at? Jesus fucking Christ."

"Jaime has a little foot boot!"

Becky rolled her eyes, not even looking at Jaime, just turning her attention back to Tony. I forgot about the incident in two seconds; it seemed so insignificant.


I hummed, "why don't you go on a date or something then?"

"Oh, shut up."

"What?" I whined.

"I don't need a boyfriend, Kellin. I don't need anyone."

"I'm not saying you need anyone. But maybe it'd be fun and you would spend less time annoying them."

She scowled, shoving more cottage cheese in her mouth. "Maybe you're right."

I smiled, "I always am."

She slapped my arm, "Shut up."

"Do you like anyone?" I asked, hoping she'd cooperate.

Bones dropped her head to the surface of the counter, groaning out a, "maybe."

"Who?" I nudged her to keep going.

"I, uh, J- fuck. He, uh-"

"Fuck Bones, spit it out."

"Jack Fowler?" She said, more like a question, her cheeks burning to the same color of her lipstick.

A shit-eating grin took over my face. "Awh! Bones has a little crush of Jacky!"

"You look demonic," she said in a flat, unamused voice, "with your fucking joker face."

"But baby Bones has a crush! You actually have a heart."

"You sleep in my house. I can stab you in the middle of the night. I could kill you."

"But you won't!" I said in a sing-song voice. "Because you're in love."

I knew I was going overboard, but I was still surprised when I felt her launch cottage cheese at my face. She was smirking, but two can play at that game. I scooped a finger food of cheese and wiped it on her face and neck. She looked disgusted.

"Kellin, ew!" She yelled, pouncing on me and wrestling me on the floor. We were laughing and kept wrestling each other until her phone rang. I released her wrist and she got up - cottage cheese and all - to pick it up. "Ew, who the fuck is this?"

I got up and looked at the caller ID. It wasn't our area code for sure. "I have no clue."

She answed it, "Hello?" There was the barely there sound of another woman on the phone and Bones' eyes almost popped out of her head. She put her hand over the bottom of the phone and looked at me, "I need to step out for a bit."

I nodded and she went back to the call, taking herself out to the balcony in the back. That left me alone, and being bored (and I promised I would) I took my own phone off the charger and called Vic. It took him a couple of rings to answer.

"Hey, babe," he said, sounding at ease.

"Hi," I said, coy as ever; I loved when he called me pet names. "I'm bored."

"Me too," he breathed out, and I heard a door shutting. "I just got in my room. I miss you here."

I frowned, knowing that was my second home, and I don't even have a first one. "I miss you too."

"You should come over or something."

I shook my head, not like he could see anyway. "Maybe tomorrow? Bones is... she's asking me for help with something. We're meeting up later."

"Kellin?"

"Yeah?"

"You're a terrible liar."

"No, no. She, uh, she likes someone and is er, she's asking for help."

"Bones liking someone? Now I know that's a lie."

"N-no! It's the truth. She called me over and everything. I promise she did."

"And who does she like?"

"Well, I can't tell you that!" I scoffed, leaning back on her futon. "That's against the rules of friendship."

"Uh-huh. Well, I guess if you don't want to come over I'll just have to deal with this myself."

"Deal with what?"

He didn't answer, but instead moan. Oh. That's what he's dealing with.

"Without you here I've had no release, babe," he sighed. I noticed he put the call on speaker.

I knew it was wrong. It was so, so, very wrong. But I can't help myself. So I learned back on the futon and unbuttoned my jeans, sticking my hand down my boxers. I grabbed myself like Vic would have grabbed me and started at a slow pace.

"I haven't had any either," I whispered into the phone, picking up speed.

"Are you touching yourself now?"

I whimpered out a, "yeah."

"How hot. Fuck, I can just see you now; laying down, teasing yourself. Holy shit, Kellin. Wanna know what I'm thinking about?"

"Uh-huh," I gasped.

"You, teasing me."

"Shit."

"We're at a club or something, and we're dancing. You're grinding all over me and I'm just begging for more."

"Yes, Vic, yes. Oh my god."

"Maybe we'll fuck in the bathroom. Maybe we'll fuck in my car. Maybe we'll fuck at one of our houses. Maybe right there on the dancefloor."

The fucking mental images he's giving me. Fuck.

"Vic, I fucking," I let out a whine from the back of my throat. "I'm gonna come."

"Make sure I can hear you," he said, sensually.

"Oh god," I moaned right into the phone, a silent scream in my throat. I came on my hand, paying no regard to the blankets that were not mine; I simply didn't care anymore.

On the other end I heard Vic unraveling into a heap of ecstasy, the hottest noises coming from the other end of the phone. We were quiet for a while, just trying to catch our breath, before I heard him chuckle into the phone.

"Did you like that?" He asked. I swear, I could heard the smile in his voice.

"Yes," I breathed out, reaching down and buttoning my pants again, rubbing my hand on the sheet of the futon. That's when I heard the balcony door open, and I freaked out. "H-hey, I'll call you back I-"

"Kellin?" Bones said, and she caught me red handed. Face flushed and white strings on her sheet. "Jesus fuck."

"Oh my god, Bones! I'm so sor-"

She held her finger up, "you're cleaning that."

And with that, she turned back around and I heard the balcony door open again.

"Kellin? Why are you Bones' house? You said you were meeting up later."

Fuck, he heard all of that.

"Uh, I..." Nothing came to my head. I really am a terrible liar. I gave in, "I've been staying at her house."

"Why? What's going on?"

"I got... I got kicked out of my house," I confessed, my voice going weak.

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't want you to worry."

"Kellin, it's no worry. Look, why don't you live with us for the next couple months?"

"But-"

"No buts, babe. You're coming here."

I smiled, "I love you."

"I love you to. Now, why don't you clean up that mess you made and pack?"

I blushed, "she's never gonna let this go, you know?"

"Neither will I."
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a filler. hello there.

comment and rec? maybe? possibly?