‹ Prequel: Panophobia
Status: hiatus/possibly abandoned

Feel

Announcement!

Some of you probably noticed that I haven't updated this fic for a couple weeks, and some of you are curious why. Well, I'll tell you why.

For the past three weeks a few of my friends and I have started making a podfic out of Feel's sequel, Panophobia.

If you don't know, a podfic is a fanfiction read out loud. So this means you will get to hear Panophobia read to you.

The difference is that most podfics are read how they are written; typically one person, just reading off the page into a microphone. What we're doing is having different people do the different voices, so it actually sounds like the characters talking instead of a narrator! This has been done before, yes, but not any have been made and we want to create the most realistic podfic we can.

I hope you will all take a listen and continue listening. The posting schedule is still in the works at the moment, but we will let you guys know it as soon as we decide.

The audio will be found at the tumblr blog below; have no fear, if you don't have a tumblr you can still listen.

http://funeralpartypodfics.tumblr.com/

As a bonus, we have also made an audio announcement so you can hear the voices of "Kellin" and "Vic." It can be found here:

http://funeralpartypodfics.tumblr.com/post/73381859425

Thank you all so much!

-Funeral Party and the Panophobia voice team