‹ Prequel: Panophobia
Status: hiatus/possibly abandoned

Feel

on the edge.

"Can you be any more embarrassing, Kellin?" Bones asked, rubbing her temples.

As a joke, I told the waiters at the restaurant that it was her birthday, and she was less than amused when they plopped a sombrero on her head and serenaded her in an awkward rendition of 'Happy Birthday.' She scowled at me the whole time while Vic, Jack, and I were laughing like hyenas.

"Embarrassing? Honey please, you just got a free milkshake," I said, reaching for the spoon sticking from the top of the glass.

She slapped my hand, "No milkshake for you."

I rolled my eyes, "Milkshake nazi."

It's been about a week since Bones' and Jack's first date, and we decided to all eat dinner together. I kept calling it a double date but Bones insisted that she's feed me to crocodiles if I didn't stop; so much for the romance aspect.

"Can I have your sombrero?" Vic asked, obviously trying not to laugh.

"Please take it the fuck off my head."

We all laughed as they transferred the sombrero to my side of the booth but the moment was short lived when we heard someone clear their throat right next to our table. I looked over and saw that couple from the coffee shop. They must have saw us when the staff was singing. Shit, shit, shit, what were their names?

"Hi, uh, I'm Jack," my friend said, reaching his hand out to shake their.

"Beth."

"Cameron."

Oh, yeah, that's their names.

They introduced themselves to Bones who had a blush on her face, but kept her composure.

"We know Vic and Kellin," Cameron clarified, to which my friends nodded and looked over at us. I took a deep breath, turning to them.

"Nice see you again," I said with as much truth as I could force. It wasn't like they were rude but this is the second time I've seen them and they just seem to pop out of nowhere. It's kind of... suspicious.

"You too," Beth said, smiling. "Is this a little double date going on here?"

Vic smirked at Bones and nodded.

"Sorry to interrupt then," Beth continued. "But I wanted to know if you heard about Tay, recently."

I almost choked on my water while Bones' head flew to face them, "Tay, as in, Tay Jardine?"

Cameron nodded at her and chewed his lip, "Yeah, that one. Her body's missing."

That's when I spit out my water, ruining my pasta in the process. Vic's hand started patting my back before he glared at them, "Okay, that's enough. Time for you to go now."

"But we're just-"

"This is not a discussion to have right here, right now. Not in public," Jack spoke up, slinging a protective arm around Bones' shoulder, though if looks could kill...

Slowly, they backed away and left out the front door.

"That was not acceptable," Bones was the first to speak, taking a sip of her iced tea. I coughed for one last time into a napkin before taking it away from my face and pushing my plate away.

"So much for a peaceful dinner," I murmured.

"Uh, Kels, you already kinda ruined the peace by asking for screaming waiters to sing," Vic poked my side, making my mouth crack into a smile.

"Wanna bust this joint?" Jack asked, pulling Bones the slightest bit closer to him. Damnit, they're so cute together; I ship it so much, fuck.

"Sure," Vic said, punctuating his confirmation by finishing off his Pepsi. "Let's go get fro-yo or something?"

"Hell yeah, let's go."

At the same time we all pulled out our wallets and split the bill up in four, even though Vic and Jack tried to convince us to let them split it in half. We paid for our meals and took our chocolate mints (but Bones pocketed a handful more and put them in her purse) and left the building.

The night was tinged with a Summery chill; the type of breeze that was kissed by the sky and comes back down to kiss the Earth. Vic slipped his hand under the collar of my jacket and rubbed my shoulder while we all walked. Nighttime in our little California town of Temecula was always calm when I was with my Vic, and always an adventure when I was with Jack or Bones. Everything was so perfe-

"Fucking faggots."

I spoke too soon.

Vic turned and glared at a group of three boys, who looked a little younger than us, their jeans hanging off their fucking asses and stupid, toothy grins on their faces. I scowled, at them, Bones and Jack also turned around.

"Excuse you?" Vic said, his hand tightening around me.

"You heard me, fag," the tallest boy spat out, laughing and high-fiving his other douchebag friends.

"Ass-pirates," one with blonde hair yelled.

Bones looked at Jack and put her purse in his hand, walking up the the group.

"What the fuck is she doing?" I whispered to Vic, but he just shrugged.

"Look at this whore," one snorted, looking over at Jack. "Bro, looks like you got whippe-"

Bones fist dived to his lower lip, knocking his face to the other side. She snarled at him before turning her attention to the one who spoke first, grabbing his wrist, twisting it and bringing her knee up, slamming it into his groin. Then she looked at the last one, who raised his hands and ran the other way.

"Shit," Jack whispered, looking over at us, "she is like a female version of me. I'm gonna marry that girl one day."

"Wouldn't doubt it," Vic murmured back, not taking his eyes off her as she ran her mouth at them.

"What? To scared to hit a girl?" she yelled down at them, before laughing and walking back to Jack, reaching to grab her purse. But instead, her grabbed her waist and lifted her up a bit, kissing her square on the lips. Vic and I gave each other knowing looks before he set her back down, handing her the bag.

"You're awesome," he said, taking her small hand in his calloused one.

She nuzzled his nose before we continued walking, standing a little taller, more pride in our steps. It didn't take long to get to the small shop which was almost empty, minus the employees and another couple in there, sitting in a corner, too focused on each other to notice us.

We sat down after getting our cups of yogurt (which took a little while because Vic and Bones insisted on trying every flavor). Small talk was never something we bothered with, so we started telling stupid jokes and dumb stories before the conversation turned a little more dirty.

"Kellin had a little... mishap on my bed," Bones said and I choked on my yogurt.

"Bones!" I whined, stretching out of 'O' in her name.

Jack and Vic chuckled while she raised her eyebrows at me, "What? You're the one who did it."

I groaned while Vic poked me in the thigh, "It was my fault."

"I don't even want to know," Jack snorted, shaking his head at us.

"Why, Kellin, you seem a little uncomfortable," Bones teased, scooping her spoon around the small cardboard cup. "Has someone been edging?"

Vic almost spit his yogurt out and Jack had to hide his laugh. But I was completely confused.

"What's that mean?"

"Oh honey," she rolled her eyes, scooping her melting yogurt onto her pink, plastic spoon. "You really are that innocent?"

I shrugged, "I guess? I don't know."

"It's when you're on the edge of the high point of the frick frack."

My eyes widened and I looked down at my cup, "Jesus."

She laughed and scooped another spoonful of yogurt, turning to Jack, "Open wide."

She led the spoon into his mouth and giggled while I ate my last bite of yogurt and leaned my head on Vic's shoulder, dreamily sighing.

-


Vic and I were wrestling on the floor of his room. He was holding my phone away from me and I was giggling, trying to get it out of his hand.

"Vic!" I said, out of breath, when he flipped us over. My legs fell open and his pressed into mine the tiniest bit, and I accidentally moaned. That was when he looked at me and set my phone down, rocking his hips again.

"Well, this took a turn," he breathed out, picking me up and throwing me onto the bed, his lips clamped with my own, and piece by piece our clothes were stripped off. Then I had an idea that surprised even me.

"I really... I-I wanted to try, uhm..."

"Say it, Kellin. I won't judge."

"Uh... edging."

He blinked at me, and I hid my face.

"I'm sorry! When she explained it to me I thought I might like to try it!"

Vic's hands went around my wrists and gently pulled them away so he was looking at me.

"Okay, just... lay down, relax your body."

"Really?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah," he gave a small smile. "I'm glad you trust me with all this. Now, lay down and I'll take care of the rest."

I gave a small peck to his lips and laid down, feeling my hair spread on a pillow. He undid the button on my jeans and pulled the zipper down with his teeth. My pants were thrown onto the floor, and he snapped the band on my boxers (making me yelp) before those were joined on the floor with my jeans. I was already semi-hard, but he fixed that up right away with a few pumps of his hand.

"Last chance to back out," he said, looking to my eyes, still slowly pumping.

"Go for it," I purred.

He smiled a little, and went back to focusing on my dick. Suddenly, his speed increased, and I moaned at the change. He chuckled, and continued on.

"You're so cute," he said, and I pouted. I'm not trying to be cute, I'm trying to be... sexy? "Don't pout like that," he giggled and his grip tightened the tiniest bit, intensifying everything again.

Nevermind, there's not an inch of sexy in me.

"Oh shit," I panted, feeling my orgasm building up. "I-I-"

His pace faltered, and eventually stopped, and I whined and whimpered all the way through it.

"That's what you wanted baby."

"I - oh fuck - I know that."

Vic smirked and dipped his head down, engulfing my erection in his mouth.

"Fu-uck."

He hummed around me, and started bobbing his head up and down, slicking me up and coating my dick and his lips in saliva. His right hand was on my right hip, his thumb rubbing soothing and slow lines onto my hipbone. It's an uncommon area to touch, and it only turned me on more, making me moan. My arms went above my head, grabbing onto the pillows, and squeezing.

"Fuck! Oh my god! Fuck!"

My hands swung down, my fingernails digging into Vic's shoulders.

"I-I, oh my god!"

He chuckled around me, and pulled off with a slick pop.

"Fuck!" I yelled again, already going hoarse. Why did I fucking want this?!

"Turn over, hands and knees," he growled at me, flipping me over. He started undoing his pants and stroking his own problem.

I raised myself and looked at him over my shoulder, "You're not going to, uh, like... you know?"

He just looked confused. Damnit, why do I have to be so awkward?

"Like, we're not going to...?"

He caught my drift, "Oh no. It was hurting me to keep that in my pants. Tonight is for you."

I smiled and he reached into the drawer and pulled out one of the bottles of lube he bought last week. He popped the cap open and lubed up three fingers, circling them around my entrance, his other hand working on his own member.

One finger was pushed in, and I let out a soft moan, biting onto my thumb. He circled it around, and another finger joined, making me groan.

"You're doing so good, baby. You've been doing so good," Vic said to me, using his other hand to scratch up and down my back, slightly distracting me from the third finger entering me.

"Fuck," I whispered, so soft I barely heard myself.

Vic groaned, "God, I could watch you get off all day long."

He reached for my member and started stroking me, adding onto the pleasure of his fingers. He hooked, and hit that spot inside me that I only discovered last week. I whimpered, and gripped onto the comforter tighter, biting onto my thumb. This feels so good, I could barely handle it.

"P-please! Oh my god, please let me come!" I yelled at him, my knuckles turning white. "Oh, please!"

He hummed at me, and quickened both of his hands, turning me into an even bigger mess. I can't stop moaning, and I'm just so fucking sensitive.

"You motherfucker!" I screamed at him and he pulled his fingers out of me, and slowing his other hand to barely moving.

He chuckled at me. "Calm down, babe. Just get ready for this, okay?"

I groaned in frustration, and threw my head against the pillows, and waited for whatever he had in store. I felt his fingers spread a little more lube over my entrance, and I sighed, not really caring anymore.

That is, until I felt his tongue lick up and on me.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled, turning into a shaking mess once again. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god."

He chuckled, and continued licking me, and speeding up his hand on my cock. I started thrusting into his hand, which would press my ass back on his face. I've never felt anything like this before, and this whole world of intimacy keeps getting fucking better and better.

"Oh..." I moaned, grabbing onto Vic's leg and squeezing, desperate to just touch him. I moved my hand as far as I could, and grabbed onto his erection, which I’ve only ever done a couple times before. Sloppily, I tried my best to stroke him, but my hand was so fucking shaky from all the pleasure.

"Oh shit, oh fuck!" I moaned, thrusting even more. "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come. Oh shit! I'm gonna fucking come! Oh my god, Vic!"

He pulled off me for a few seconds to darkly say, "Come for me, baby."

"Vic! Vic!"

I was thrown off the edge, and basically exploded onto our bed, screaming his name. He stroked me throughout the whole thing, lightly tracing his tongue over my entrance. It was the best I have ever felt in my entire life.

I collapsed to my side, and started panting, and I watched Vic finish himself off, my name coming out of his mouth. He fell on his back, and I crawled myself to him. His arm went around me, and he pulled me in for a little kiss on the nose.

"I love you, you know that."

"I love you too," I said, giving him a kiss on the lips.

After that, we got up, and dressed ourselves in pajamas. I had him change the comforter (does it look like I want to sleep in my own cum?) and he kept rolling his eyes as he put another one on the bed.

"You're such a baby," he said as we plopped down, covering ourselves.

"Oh well, you love it."
♠ ♠ ♠
want to ask Bones questions about Kellin and Vic? maybe just want to talk to her? maybe just want to follow her and see what she's got to say? go check out her tumblr below and leave an ask. c:

http://bonesbrink.tumblr.com/

also, chapter one of the Panophobia podfic has been posted. check it out here:

http://funeralpartypodfics.tumblr.com/

thanks everyone! c: