Status: Finished

The Coming of Justice

The Delivery...

"What the hell are these guys doing here?! They don't even wrestle in WWE! What are they doing here?! You sons a bitches! You don't belong here!"

"You act like you know who they are, JR."

"I do know who they are & they have no place here! The shit they're known for, it makes me sick, King!" Whoever let these bastards in here, should be a damn shamed of themselves!"

"Well they're in here & have a microphone. So we have no choice but to hear what they have to say. You never know JR, they could have changed.

"You guys in the crowd don't know who we are, what we're doing here or what we want and that makes it that much more satisfying for us. First off, we don't care who the damn champion is at this moment. That's not why we're here, so sorry to kill the immediate dream of any kind of match. We do have business here, personal business and someone in the back knows exactly what we're talking about.

"So, Mr. Best there is, best there was and best there ever will be. We know you're back there. We sense, Justice senses it. We guarantee that you will want to hear what it is that we have to say."

Out comes Bret and he doesn't look the slightest intimidated one bit by these guys. Actually he looks ready to fight.

"What in the hell do they want with Bret Hart?"

"I don't know, JR but it definitely sounds fishy and I'd be very careful if I were Bret Hart."

Bret approaches the trio with a stone face & doesn't look the slightest intimidated or ready to back down from a potential fight. The trio approach Bret, who picks up a microphone.

"First off, who the hell are you guys? I've never seen or heard of you, ever." Bret says.

"That's not important right now. The subject at hand is that you crossed our path & that is something that nobody in their right mind should ever do. Bret, bad things do happen to people who cross us. Justice is out on the hunt & won't stop until the subject is erased." One of the mystery men say in a threatening manner to Bret, who doesn't look like he worried one bit.

He's quick to let them know that whatever game it is they're trying to play isn't going to work because he's seen it all being in the business for so long. He states that not even The Undertaker and Paul Bearer can scare him with all their caskets and attempts to bury him alive.

People in the back gather around a large monitor to see what's going on & are watching very closely. Punk, being who he usually is always has something to say and with a careless laugh at the end.

"Once again it looks like Bret's got himself in some shit, but he can take care of himself. He's never tried to help many of us out when we had something going on. Anyways, we all have matches to get ready for tonight. Some have more important matches than others, hahaha."

Natalya isn't too pleased hearing this coming from one of her friends and she's quick to get in Punk's face since Bret is her uncle, "Hey! You don't know who these guys are & don't know what they're capable of doing. For all we know, they could do something very bad to Bret. So, you selfish son of a bitch, you can go get ready for your match while the rest of us watch!"

Laughing at the words spoken to him in a threatening manner, Bret isn't afraid to let them know he will stand tall in the face of anyone, "I don't scare easily, pal! So whatever this Justice bullshit is, I'll be ready to face it! Another thing, I don't have a problem crossing your so called PATH again."

"Bret, Bret, Bret. You don't understand nor see the big picture here. You've never had to deal with anything like Justice before, trust me. The WWE is unaware that Justice is here to save it and deal with all the injustice that has been happening within it. That's the confusion that runs in this company, people don't understand what or who is here to save them. You can go against Justice if you so please, but I warn you that it'll be a life long mistake. Nothing nor anybody can stop Justice." sneers one of the other part of the trio.

Just as Bret turns to exit the arena, there's an eerie voice that fills the arena, "Bret Hart...Justice you shall be served. Nobody can help you and you can't run forever, I promise you."
Bret turns to face the trio but they've already disappeared without a trace.

On his way to the back he's stopped in his tracks by what he sees on the titantron. It's the trio already in the back & Vince is yelling his head off at them. That makes Bret wonder what is going on with that. So he runs to the back to find Vince in the face of the trio. "Who the hell do you think you are coming into my company & threatening people?!" You better tell me right goddamn now or all three of your asses will be mine and there won't be the need to join the 'Kiss My Ass' club for that to happen! I want answers, and dammit, I want them right fucking now!"

One of the trio shoves Vince on his ass and gets in his face with a clear message, "Your threats mean jack shit to us. Who do we think we are? We're The Shield. We own this company now and there isn't a damn thing you or your dick-nose son in law can do about it!" Vince hasn't changed to angry look on his face but that is suddenly changed into grimacing faces of pain as he's speared right into the wall behind him.

Over in his office, Triple H is yelling like a madman at someone, "Where the fuck is Orton?! Being the damn champion & he's suppose to be the face of the company. That means he should be here kicking the shit out of these guys but he's nowhere to be found. Maybe I was right all along about him not being 'Face of the Company' material. Even Santino and Hornswoggle are here trying to help Vince."

"Last I heard, he left the arena and didn't plan to return tonight." says the person Helmsley was yelling at.

In a frenzy, Triple H lets out that there will be repercussions for Randy leaving tonight, "That son of a bitch! His ass is grass the next time I get wind of him being in the same arena with me! Get the fuck out of here while I think!" The nervous figure scampers out Triple H's office.

Bret runs in as The Shield triple powerbomb Vince through a Catering table. Just to be a smartass, they take a bite of some pastries before running towards the exit. Bret is checking on Vince as Cena runs in to try to stop The Shield but only finds himself on the receiving end of a spear as well. Bret begins chasing The Shield through the arena in a rage and is determined to get his hands on them for what they did to Vince. He finds an exit but is too late as the sound of squealing tires can be heard just as he makes it outside. All he sees are the tail lights of the vehicles The Shield use to make their getaway. He runs back inside after hearing more commotion and the screams of divas as it sounds like a huge struggle has broken out among the locker room but what he sees next leaves him very disturbed and in extreme shock.

"Hurry the fuck up, he can't breathe! C'mon guys, get him in the damn ambulance already!" Bret yells over and over but an EMT has to warn Bret to settle down because it's not going to help things by yelling, "Calm down, we have this under control. He has to be stabilized." Bret continues to argue, "Stabilized, my ass! Just get him to the hospital now!"

Triple H approaches Bret, "Easy Bret, getting crazy isn't going to help anything. We will get those assholes, you watch. Just sit tight. You watch, those fuckers are going to pay for all of this, I promise all of you! For now, come into my office."

While paramedics continue to tend to the beaten & bloodied wrestlers, the siren of one ambulance is blaring as it speeds out of the arena with a gang of paramedics working against the clock in the back as a bloodied and battered Chris Jericho fights for his life on the way to the hospital...
♠ ♠ ♠
Updates will follow. Hope this is somewhat of a decent start of a read. Feedback of any kind is welcomed.