Status: Finished

The Coming of Justice

Familiar Voice

Back at the arena, CM Punk has gone out for his match against Daniel Bryan and the two battle it out tooth and nail. They have no idea of the more recent tragedy that has taken place at the hospital.

"Punk has him up!!" Shouts JR in excitement to sell the match and the ability of Punk. "He's about to put Bryan to sleep!"

Lawler, also selling the match with extreme excitement, "I never thought we would ever be seeing CM Punk versus Daniel Bryan in the WWE!"

The action come an immediate halt just as Punk is about to deliver a face smashing GTS. He turns his attention to the entrance as if he senses something isn't right in the atmosphere. In doing that, he dumps Bryan like a sack of yesterday's garbage. Bryan crashes to the mat with a hard painful sounding thud and a groan.

Punk isn't aware of how hard Bryan hit the mat, he's too focused on the entrance way. Bryan slowly gets to his feet with the aid of the ropes. He's clutching his ribs he yells at Punk, "What the hell was that for, man? It hurt like a bitch and it wasn't part of the plan." Punk is still looking towards the entrance way when Bryan shouts as loud as he could while still holding his ribs, "PUNK!" This gets Punk's attention and he apologizes for the hard dump...sort of.

The two begin arguing when without warning, there's an explosion as the music of the nWo hits and out walks Scott Hall and Kevin Nash in their familiar fashion. The strange thing is that Hollywood Hogan isn't with them.

Scott has a mic in hand and doesn't look like he's came to watch the match front row. "Hey, yo." The crowd erupts but he's not here to play "Survey Time".

"Hold on, boys. There's nothing more than we'd love than to go down to the ring, get in it and beat you two within an inch of your lives but that's not why Big Kev and I are here. You see, we're here to let you in on a little piece of information that you boys might want to hear about." says Hall in a serious tone.

"That's right, boys! You see, there was another "accident" and from the looks of it, it looks like bad luck continues to follow Bret Hart. That's too bad that everywhere he goes, people always end up getting hurt." laughs Nash.

Hall informs Punk and Bryan that they recorded the massive explosion that took place at the hospital. This angers the two in the ring and rage takes over as they want to get their hands on Hall and Nash.

Being one step ahead of Punk and Bryan, Hall and Nash present the two with a short video of a tied up AJ Lee being held somewhere in the arena. Shortly into the video of AJ trying to fight from the ropes that are firmly around her, a mysterious figure steps in, back towards the camera in order to prevent their face from being seen.

Punk and Bryan give chase as Hall and Nash disappear in the back. In typical fashion the two are yelling for AJ to respond but her mouth is covered with duct tape and there's no way she'll be able to yell through that.

The four cars continue down the freeway as the wind blows through the hair of Natalya and the other girls who came along to find Jericho.

To himself, Hunter is repeating, "That voice...I swear I've heard it before." His sight fixated on the jet black limo, hands gripping the steering wheel tightly.

Everyone senses something isn't right in the mind of Hunter so Natalya finally asks, "Where is it that you heard that voice before?"

Still trying to remember where he heard the voice before, in a low tone he sighs, "I can't put my finger on it but I swear I've heard that voice before, just where is what isn't clear to me, I'm sorry."

The limo comes to a halt, causing Hunter to almost slam on his brakes because he's too lost in thought trying to figure out where he's heard the voice before. "Pay attention next time!" Exclaims Cena holding his neck and looking to see if anyone else was effected by the momentum of the car immediately coming to an immediate stop.

Hunter looks around to everyone and asks if they're alright. "We're fine, Hunter. Just pay closer attention to the road next time." "I'm really sorry guys but it's eating at my mind."

The driver and passenger doors open on the limo and out step individuals dressed in black suits, wearing sunglasses. One sees that Hunter is fixated on them and as she goes to open the back passenger door to let Bret out, she gives him a smile then turns to pull the door open.

"Christ, it was so fucking cold in the back of that limo!" Says Bret as he approaches the driver side of Hunter's car. Immediately Cena asks Bret if he got a look at their faces, "No, sorry. They had the divider window up the whole time and I couldn't see through it. We have to hurry and to follow them right now, they said...or AJ dies."

"Or AJ dies?! What kind of shit is that? What's going on about AJ? We came here to find Chris, now AJ is in danger? Bret...what did they tell you exactly?!"

Bret lowers his head sadly and sighs deeply before revealing the news, "...They said that Hall and Nash have her back at the arena and if we don't go by everything they say, Justice will take her out."

"Wait, so you're saying that these guys know who or what this Justice bullshit is?!" Hunter's temper is about to get out of control when that familiar voice speaks to Hunter again, "Move it or your little bitch of a friend will become another example because of Bret!"

"AJ! AJ! AJ! AJ!" Punk and Bryan yell in search for AJ but she could be anywhere in the arena or not even be in the arena for all they know.

Each door they kick open they find nothing but belongings thrown all about, tables knocked over and broken with blood spatters. "What...the...fuck happened in here?" Daniel asks in terror. He hollers for Punk but hears that Punk has gotten into a struggle as the sound of things hitting the wall, yells, things breaking and finally...one last yell in pain as an extremely loud SNAP is heard. Bryan runs into a room where he finds AJ tied up, covered in blood, tears running down her face as she stares at the lifeless body of CM Punk.

Bryan darts to check on Punk but it's too late, his back was broken and when Bryan rolls him over he sees something that nearly makes him puke. Punk's abdominal region has been sliced open, exposing his innards.

At that moment, Hall and Nash walk in the room with smiles on their mugs. "YOU DID THIS, DIDN'T YOU?!" Hall mocking Bryan by making crying faces and doing his infamous fingers taunt. "Hey, Bryan guess what, man. We did not do this. We were grabbing a bite to eat and then Big Kev went to go show Kaitlyn why he's called Big Sexy. Hey, by the way, Kev. It sounded pretty rough in there. You guys didn't break anything, did you and you two did clean up afterwards, right?" Hall says with a laugh. "What...the...HELL...are you talking about, Scott?!" Bryan yells at Hall. "Pretty much, Kev and Kaitlyn are together and they...you know." "I don't want to hear about their sex life! NO!" Bryan yells as he covers his ears.

Nash interrupts Hall by telling Bryan that they don't know who or what did this to Punk but in reality Punk was actually the one behind the explosion at the hospital that nearly took the life of Jericho. Punk slipped up and it got out of control, causing it to be a much bigger explosion that anticipated. "The Shield told us that Punk was given the task because of how much he disliked Chris and once approached with the idea to take him, he jumped on it. Unfortunately...he fucked up and had to be dealt with because Justice doesn't tolerate any mistakes."

Daniel's eyes open widely in disbelief, "No fucking way, man! There's no way he'd do something like that, I know this guy. Even ask AJ, well after she's untied."

The two walk up to Bryan with business on their minds, "We can't let you free AJ. So either walk out of here and go join Hunter and the rest of them in the search for Jericho or end up in a hospital." Bryan looks at AJ with sad eyes, "I'm sorry but I must KILL THESE GUYS!" He turns with fury in his eyes and with a raging yell, he charges Hall and Nash. His effort is brave but he is totally no match for the two who beat the hell out of him and afterwards leave the arena with a squirming AJ over the shoulder of Nash.

Daniel moans and groans on cold floor for a long time and slowly crawls his way outside in the sunlight.

"Everyone out of the cars now and follow!" Commands the other voice. His thick mustache he rubs as he stands tall facing Hunter, Cena, Bret and the others. "Your little friend can die in an instant, is that what you all want?" He hollers. He turns and begins to walk even paced with the sharply dressed woman.

Suddenly, in familiar fashion, Cena gets a wild hair and tackles the male as they enter the abandoned factory where they see Jericho strung up high in the air, still bandaged up and black and blue. Jericho is unconscious.

"Get the fuck off me you little puke!" The voice orders but Cena begins driving his fist into the face of the man.

The woman screams at Hunter in sonic voice that could easily cause someone's eardrum to explode, "Get him the fuck off of him, NOW! If you won't do it, I'll kill him." She pulls out a handgun and without warning, she squeezes off a round into the right leg of Cena.

Hunter rushes to check on Cena and he looks back, slammed with memory, and shaking with rage, "YOU! NOW I KNOW THAT VOICE!..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Might seem slow, or dragged. Feedback is always welcomed. :)