Status: Finished

The Coming of Justice

Confrontation

The man pushes Cena off of him as Hunter keeps his focus on the now familiar voiced woman. "Hunter...I can't believe she fucking shot me, that fucking bitch! I'll get my hands on her and..." "NO! Hunter interrupts brashly as the man and woman run off in a hurry. "You're not going to do a damn thing, she'll get hers...just wait."

Cena demands to know why Hunter stopped him, "Hunter, who the hell is that woman? You know something and you better tell me and the rest of us right now!"

The others rush over to the wounded Cena with the first aid kit from the car. "All we can do for now is patch him up because the nearest hospital is over an hour away since the closest one was destroyed in the explosion. We have to find out where those two ran off to and find a way to get Jericho down, my god he's in worse shape than he looked before they took him to the hospital."

Hunter stands up and looks at the suspended Jericho with rage flowing threw every vein and artery in his body and a deep crushing feeling in his heart, "We'll find them, good buddy then we'll kill them all, I swear it." He turns his attention back to the others as Natalya is dressing the wound. Luckily there's no major bleeding. "Is he going to be alright? Hunter asks. "He'll be alright, but he does need to have the bullet removed so we have to hurry." Natalya says as she turns her attention to Hunter.

Bret walks away in shame with his head lowered, kicking the ground and balling his fists, "This is all my fault, yet I don't know when the hell I crossed their path. I need to go at this alone, so nobody else gets hurt or dies. Even my niece is now at risk because of me. Maybe I...should just let Justice have me already."

Hunter gets to his feet and paces to catch up with Bret, who is leaning against the limo and staring at the sky with sadness in his eyes. "Bret, get a hold of yourself, we're all in this together and nobody else is going to get hurt or die. We have to stick together and protect one another."

Bret looks at Hunter and takes a deep breath, "Hunter, I've never seen eye to eye with you since Montreal and I have good reasons not to. You have no idea how it feels to know people are in danger of dying because of something you're oblivious about and that fucking sucks. I mean, look, my niece is at risk so that adds more emotion and pisses me off more."

Paying close attention to Bret's words with a focused look in his eyes, Hunter expresses that Bret is right, he doesn't understand how it feels but the team will help him get through this huge mess at any cost. "Thanks, Hunter. You're a dick sometimes but thanks for the sake of Natalya." He and Hunter laugh a bit then return to the others who are helping Cena walk.

"Quit moving! and sit still or you'll die right here!" Demands Nash. "Hey, Kev. The Shield said to meet them at the original spot, right?"

"That's right. Going to have a little fun with the rest of the The Boys...and gals." Nash laughs before he and Kaitlyn begin making out as a helpless AJ watches in fear.

"Hey you two, no hanky panky in Benz or at least no spills, if you catch my drift." laughs Hall as he speeds down the road, ignoring all rules of the road.

"Hey, Scott. Turn up the music because I think AJ wants to see a show right here in the backseat, don't you AJ?" smiles Nash. "I think she does and she can watch every second of it." smiles Kaitlyn. "I know you've had some kind of thing for me, AJ. It's no secret, the girls in the locker room let the cat out of the bag. They've heard you talk and now you get to see what you've been wanting to see."

Hall cranks the volume as the music pounds through the speakers and tweeters. Hall pulls the car to the side of the road so the two can have their romance as clothing of the two are being tossed towards the front seats. Hall catches Kaitlyn's top to the back of his head. He looks back at AJ just before he exits the vehicle and closes the driver door.

The moans and groans of passion can be heard outside of the car as the two make love as AJ is pulled out of the car by Hall. "I don't think you want to be seeing that." he says as he catches glimpse of Kaitlyn going down on Nash. He shuts the back passenger door, leaving the two lovers to engage in their passionate sex.

After their conquest of coaxing one another to climax and dressing, the two climb out of the car to find Hall leaning against the hood of the car and AJ sitting by the front right wheel. "C'mon let's go, we have a job to do." Announces Nash. "I think job is the wrong word to use, Kev." snickers Hall. "Hah!" laughs Nash. "Let's get going and meet up with The Shield." Hall puts AJ back in the backseat of the car as Kaitlyn gets in on the other side. Nash climbs in the passenger side. Hall revs the engine and gases it back down the empty road.

"I can walk, let me try to balance myself." the determined Cena says. "Thank you, guys. Now let's figure out how the hell we're going to get Jericho down from there." Cena adds.

"I'm afraid it won't be that easy." a voice says as the sharp dressed man appears along with the familiar faces of Curt Hennig, Buff Bagwell, Vincent, Scott Norton, and even Hollywood Hogan himself.

"I have a little something to tell you guys that will be a little...unsettling in your stomachs." the group laughs as the man hands Hunter a picture of the lifeless body of CM Punk.

In a rage, Hunter balls his fists and begins to shake, "PUNK! NO! Did that son of a bitch Justice go after Punk?!"

"I'm afraid it's a little twisted about that one. You remember the explosion at the hospital? Well, your little Punk was responsible for it."

A shocked and disbelief group all shout, "NO! It couldn't be him."

"Oh yes it was him. He was hired by The Shield to take out Jericho but failed and Justice seek'd him out and erased him." the suit and tie man says with a stone face.

"But Justice is after me! Why Punk? He and I were never close. In fact, we hated one another." Asked Bret looking totally puzzled.

"He failed his mission and Justice allows no errors!" barked the man.

Everyone stood in silence and complete disbelief hearing that Punk was one of them and tried to kill Chris.

"Hunter, I think you may know her by the way. You know her pretty well judging from your actions to stop Cena from giving chase." laughs the man. "You are such a fool."

"I do know her and she won't get away with this, will she Vince?"
Vince takes a good look at the woman who removes her sunglasses. Upon who he sees, his expression is like he seen a ghost as he falls to his knees, with tears running down his face. "NO! NO! NO!! NOT YOU...HOW COULD YOU, TRISH?!"

Trish lets out an evil laugh as the revving engines of the cars driven by Hall and Ambrose slowly drive into the factory along side the jet black limo...
♠ ♠ ♠
Not as long as the previous chapters as I thought it would be. I have more ideas to put into the story. There is a slight romance part as well.
Hope this is enjoyed. :)