Status: Finished

The Coming of Justice

Served...

"Is the Commander in Chief going to be here anytime soon or what?"

"He'll be here, trust me. You know he never disappoints."

"That's true but I want to go get those guys already. I couldn't stand pretending to like them."

"I agree, it was unpleasant to act fake when that's not how we do things." Smashes fist in opposite hand.

Blaring horn followed by screeching tires meant the Commander has arrived. "C'mon boys! We got ass to kick, ale to drink and cards to play afterwards with the APA, ain't that right, boys?" From the back comes a, ".....................DAMN!" "Haha I love it when he says that! So hop your asses on in and let's roll." The engine roars and the tires squeal nearly starting a small blaze from the generated heat.

Kicking the carcass of Cena around like a stuffed toy, the sharp dressed man and Shane approach Hunter and Vince. Vince then takes notice of who the man actually is, "Rude?! Last we heard, you died of an accidental overdose."

With a grin on his face, Rude informs Vince of the purpose of his presence, "Open your ears and BUTTON your lips, McMahon! I'm the insurance of this operation, hand picked...by The Shield! They knew I could get the job done and get it done right!" The Shield nods in approval.

"Trish is the hired gun because of the revenge she wants for the shit you pulled to fire her when she was raking in the cold hard cash for your company by making dicks hard as steel all across the globe. I bet your ass ANYTHING, men ran to the bathroom for a few minutes to jack off after they seen her. Imagine if she got totally naked on live Pay-Per-View or on Monday Night Raw! Point is, you did her wrong and now she has the perfect time to get her revenge." Rude adds.

"That explains why I'm so pissed at you, dad!" Exclaims Shane. "You ruin a good thing for the company and for someone at the same time. We are here to see that Justice is served for Bret's wrong doing and to make sure Trish gets her sweet revenge." Shane grins. "And Stone Cold isn't around to save you or anyone here. Everyone of you is going to die, baby."

"Ain't nobody's ass going to die, except maybe yours you little fuck and Rude, I've been wanting your ass ever since I found out you survived." Knuckles cracking. "As for you, whatever the hell you're suppose to be, Justice. You're not going to take anybody anywhere because that's my job. So put Bret Hart down and come get me, if you think you can take me."

With a spine chilling shriek, Justice blurs its way face to face with Kane. Kane stands there without a sign of intimidation whatsoever.

Justice takes a swing, and connects! Blood flies as Kane has a deep laceration across his chest from the swipe of Justice.

Rude and Shane begin attacking and are getting the best of Hunter and Vince. Shane hitting Vince with quick right hands and Rude drilling Hunter right between the eyes with a tightly closed right hand.

"Now's our chance." Natalya tells the other two girls as they've been out of sight behind stacked rusty crates. "Faster, we have to get Jericho down without being seen."

The girls make to Jericho, "Hurry, get down from here but quietly at the same time. I've got Nash's ass to kick." "But Nash is on our side and so is Hall." Beth tells Jericho who can't believe his already ringing ears from Justice's dying screeches.

"He and Hall are fighting The Shield but it's three against two." Gail adds.

"Hogan ran out on them? That old bastard. I knew we'd never...eh..eh..eh.EVER...see his ass a'gain." Promos as the girls slowly bring him to the platform he can climb slowly over to try to join Nash and Hall as they battle The Shield to the death.

"You fucking bitch!" Kaitlyn screams as she takckles Trish, causing her head to slam onto the cold concrete, cracking her head open slightly. "Get the fuck off of me bitch!" Yells Trish as Kaitlyn has her pinned to the ground easily over powering her.

The Shield have the nWo out-manned but that isn't going to stop Hall and Nash from getting some good shots as Hall proves it by putting Reigns down with a few heavy right hands. "C'mon, man. Come get some of the Bad Guy." Hall taunts Reigns as he knocks him down again as Reigns is trying to get up.

Rollings and Ambrose are doing a number on Nash, slamming him into the windshield of the parked limo. Nash cringes in pain as the glass embeds into his body and the plexiglass stops him from going all the way through. "That was too easy." Smirks Ambrose as Rollins spits on Nash.

Unknowing that Jericho has been freed from his restraints, The Shield, make their way to grab AJ and flee the scene with her, only to discover AJ has been freed by Natalya, Beth and Gail.

"Fuck, she's gone!" Snarls Ambrose. "Oh well, we don't need her. Let's take care of Hall and get the fuck out of here." "Agreed." Ambrose replies.

Shane grabs the handgun dropped by Trish with a free hand as Vince wrestles on the ground with him. "I'll...kill...you...you...you asshole!" Yells Shane as hits his Vince in the face with the handle of the gun, causing Vince to grab at his face.

This gives Shane an easy shot at Vince and takes it. POP! go two rounds, wounding Vince in each leg.

"VINCE!!" Yells Jericho as he comes around the corner of the rusty crates to help Hunter and Vince but in his still weakened condition he won't help much.

Hall, Hunter, Vince and Jericho continue to battle but Chris is taking many shots and falls to ground stunned.

A beaten, sliced, ripped clothing, bleeding, Kane continues to battle the screeching Justice who seems impervious to any physical attacks. "You're about to be erased!" Roars Justice.

"Not if I can help it!" Yells Bret who runs at Justice with an urn.

Upon seeing this, Justice screeches extremely loud and in a deafening high pitch as it knows exactly what Bret is going to do next but it's too late.

"DIE MOTHERFUCKER!!" Bret yells as the rips the lid off of the urn and launches the ashes of Justice's former living body in his direction, cover him, causing him to slowly whither into thin air with loud screeches.

"Looks like YOU were the one who was served, Justice!" Yells Bret.

Everyone on the side of Justice begins to whence in agony as they too begin to slowly whither into thin air as they turned out to be life-like blurs connected to Justice's living energy.

Stunned and shocked, everyone can't believe what they've just witnessed. "What the fuck were they?" Asks a limping Hall. "Blurs. Life-like blurs somehow connected to Justice." Answers Kane.

"Christ, it almost killed you!" Says Bret in a disbelief manner. "It almost did." Responds Kane looking at his sliced open limbs and shredded clothing. "Fucker ruined my best big red machine suit."

"Everyone, let's get the hell out of here." Announces Hunter. "We saved Chris, saved AJ and saved Bret all at the same time. Now it's time to get back to the arena to pay proper respects to the fallen Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton and CM Punk...."

Every one gathers into respective cars, rev the engines and drive off in the direction of the arena. "Fuck it's crowded in here." Loudly laughs Chris Jericho as Hunter blares Fozzy through the system booming the speakers with bass.

"Man, it feels good to finally be going home." Bret says to himself looking out of the window as the light poles pass.
♠ ♠ ♠
That wraps this one up. I enjoyed writing this story and will write new material some time after Thanksgiving. Enjoy and leave feedback. :)