Lie! Lie! Liar!

1/1

You were excited because you were going to see your boyfriend Devin for the first time in 4 months. You were going to surprise him by appearing in Motionless In White's bus.

As you start to climb the stairs of the bus to enter it you start to hear moans echoing through the bus. You start laughing thinking that it might be Brandon or Ricky with their girlfriends.
Walking towards the bunk area you saw what you never though you would see... Your boyfriend was cheating on you. He was with another girl. That girl was like a sister to you. He was lying on top of her, fucking her. You grabbed the first thing that you could lay your hands on, which happened to be a pillow, and threw it right in his head.
'YOU PIG!!!!' you screamed at him.
'Ohhh shit!' you heard him say while he buried his face in the girls shoulder.
'You better hide your fucking face, you ASSHOLE!' you screamed once again but this time you ran to him and started to punch him in his back.
'I better get going' the girl said while getting up and starting to dress herself.
You look at her wondering how that bitch could have done that to you. She knew you loved him. And you trusted her. You trusted her and she had betrayed that trust.
'Yeah! Run bitch!' you yelled slapping her face.
'Ey, stop!' Devin said while grabbing your arm.
'Let. Go. Of. My. Fucking. Arm' you said pausing in each word. Although you asked him to he didn't let go of your arm, instead he threw you to the bed. Your now ex-best friend or ex-sister like kissed Devin's cheek and got out of the bus. You started crying right away, not really sure on what to do. You asked yourself what you had done wrong to deserve that.
'Look...' Devin started, but you stopped him by getting up. He grabbed your arm once again and pulled you close to his body.
'No Devin!' you screamed. 'Don't touch me!'
'Baby, please!'
'Don't call me that Devin!' you said. 'Were done!'
'Don't do this to me baby!' he begged.
'Don't do this to you?' you said laughing. 'You're the one who did this, not me!' you said while storming off of the bus. On your way out you ran into Chris.
'Hey!' he said greeting you, but instead of giving him a reply you started running.

*Time Lapse*

You got home and threw yourself on the bed crying uncontrollably. Thinking that you didn't deserve what he had done to you. Thinking that you shouldn't have trusted your supposed to be friend.
Eventually you fell asleep crying.

*The Next Morning*

You woke up to someone knocking at your front door. You got up and made your way downstairs to answer the door. You opened it to find your best friend Ricky throwing a cigar to the floor.
'You know I'll have to clean that later right?' you said at him.
'Sorry' he apologized. 'Can I come in?' he asked.
'Yea' you said stepping out of his way so he could enter your house.
'I heard about what happened' he said turning around so that he could face you. You nodded your head at him.
'Wanna talk?' he asked while sitting on the couch. He placed his hands on his knees and looked at you once again.
'I'm okay' you replied.
'I know you're not'
You took a sit next to him and started crying. Gently he pulled you closer to him, placing his arms around you and cuddling you. Then he gave you a kiss on your forehead and started petting your hair.
'She was like a sister to me Ricky! She knew damn well that I loved him'
'I know sweetie!'
'And him! How could he do this to me? To us? How could he destroy what we had? How could he destroy our love?'
'What he did was terribly wrong!' he said to you. 'He shouldn't have done that! Especially to you!'
'I'm so hurt! I loved him so much... I still do Ricky'
'I know how you feel baby. I've been through that too and I know it sucks. And I know that there's nothing that can be said that's gonna make it better.'
'I know, thanks for your words love' you thanked him.
'Look why don't you try to talk to him?'
'Right now I don't feel like to'
'Later doll. Once things cool off'
'Who knows' you answered him.
'You know I'm always here for you!' he said giving you a kiss on your cheek.
'I know that! Thank you!'
'No need to thank me doll. You know I'm gonna crash in your couch for the night, right?'
'It's okay for me. But I'm not gonna let you sleep on the couch silly!'
'Where do I sleep then?'
'With me' you replied.
'Okay, it works for me'
'Wanna watch a movie?'
'Sure'
'I'll make popcorn' you said leaving Ricky alone in the living room to chose the movie and made your way to the kitchen to prepare the popcorn. Once they were done you made your way to the living room and sat next to him watching the movie.

*Two Months Later*

You haven't ate well of slept well lately. All you could think about was Devin and how much you missed him. You missed him everyday and yet you didn't seem able to forget what he had done to you. You felt empty, alone, lost and scared. Scared of being alone. Lost and empty because you didn't have him. You just wanted things to go back to normal once again. You just wished that never had happened.

Like in the past two months you threw yourself on your bed and cried and cried until you had no more tears left to cry. Those pictures of Devin and one of your dearest friends came to your mind once more time. His and her moans echoing in the back of your mind. Seeing him touching her body and her touching his body.
Out of disappointment and anger your hands threw all that was near you to the floor. Pictures, jars, papers. Everything spread all over the floor. You got up from your bed and threw yourself to the floor in desperation, crying more and more.
Heavy and quick footsteps could be heard. The door of your room was opened and Devin appeared behind it. You looked him in the eyes and started throwing him all that you could lay your hands on. He raised his arms so that he could cover his face with the objective of protecting himself. Cautiously he began walking towards you. He was able to reach you and puled you to his arms. You punched his chest and tried to slap his arms away, but you were too weak.
'LET ME GO!' you yelled weakly.
'Baby, please! I'm sorry!' he said.
'Don't call me that' you said loudly. 'It hurts' you continued whispering.
'I'm sorry. Please, forgive me!' he begged.
'How can I forgive you?'
'I know that what I did was terribly wrong'
'Wrong?!'
'More then wrong!' he corrected himself. 'But I love you'
'Those who love don't cheat Devin!' you spat.
'I know baby!'
'Then why did you do it? Is she better then me? Am I that worthless?'
'I don't know why I did it babe' he said as he started to cry.
'I hate you Devin'
'I'm sorry' you could see the regret spread all over his face. 'I'll leave now! I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry and that I know that what I did was wrong. And now there's nothing I can do about that. And I lost the woman I've loved the most. I lost you and I lost myself when I lost you. I'm sorry for making you hurt. I don't deserve someone so perfect as you and you deserve so much better. But don't forget one thing. I love you' he said as he made his way to the door of the room you used to share. You remained on the floor until he was out. But you couldn't just watch him leave like that. You loved that man, you still did. You ran outside and immediately spotted him crying on his car. Approaching the car, you gently knocked on his window and he got out of the car.
'Dev' you said.
'Yes?'
'I... I... I love you!' you said pausing between words.
'I love you too'
'I forgive you, but don't you dare do that again to me!' you warned him.
'I promise my love!' he said giving you the sweetest, most sincere and most passionate kiss ever.