I Love You!

'Devin stop...' you say to your boyfriend that was kissing your neck while you were trying to wash the dishes.
'Nop' he said kissing you even more.
You turned around and put some bubbles on his nose. He looked at you faking an angry face but he couldn't hold it for too long, he immediately burst into laugh and rubbed his nose in yours.
Your lips meet his so you can kiss him really quick.
'Now let me wash the dishes mister!'
'Nooo' he whined. 'I wanna hug you!'
'C'mon'
' 'Kay' he replied making a cute and adorable baby face.
'Don't make that face baby. I'll make it up to you later, I promise!'
'Wanna watch a movie once you finish washing the dishes?' he asked.
'Yes baby' you replied.
'Which one?'
'You chose' he got close to you once again and gave you a quick peck on the lips and then slapped your ass. You look at him and he gives you his perverted smile and then abandoned the kitchen so he cold go chose the movie.

Once you finished washing the dishes you went to prepare some popcorn and when they were finally ready you made your way to the living room.

Devin was sitting on the couch wrapped around a blanket and once he saw you he uncovered himself so that you could sit next to him. He cuddled you and wrapped the comfortable blanket around you too, then he clicked on the play button and the movie started.

Previously written on "Live in Dreams Not in Reality"

A request from @countmotionless.

Warning: Smut
  1. 1/1