I Love You!

1/1

'Devin stop...' you say to your boyfriend that was kissing your neck while you were trying to wash the dishes.
'Nop' he said kissing you even more.
You turned around and put some bubbles on his nose. He looked at you faking an angry face but he couldn't hold it for too long, he immediately burst into laugh and rubbed his nose in yours.
Your lips meet his so you can kiss him really quick.
'Now let me wash the dishes mister!'
'Nooo' he whined. 'I wanna hug you!'
'C'mon'
' 'Kay' he replied making a cute and adorable baby face.
'Don't make that face baby. I'll make it up to you later, I promise!'
'Wanna watch a movie once you finish washing the dishes?' he asked.
'Yes baby' you replied.
'Which one?'
'You chose' he got close to you once again and gave you a quick peck on the lips and then slapped your ass. You look at him and he gives you his perverted smile and then abandoned the kitchen so he cold go chose the movie.

Once you finished washing the dishes you went to prepare some popcorn and when they were finally ready you made your way to the living room.

Devin was sitting on the couch wrapped around a blanket and once he saw you he uncovered himself so that you could sit next to him. He cuddled you and wrapped the comfortable blanket around you too, then he clicked on the play button and the movie started.
The Nightmare Before Christmas.
You cuddled even more into his arms and started feeding him popcorn while he did the same to you.

In the middle of the movie your hands traveled to his leg, petting it gently and slowly, but his eyes didn't left the screen. Annoyed by his reaction you made your nose brush the crook of his neck and you took the opportunity to bite it, and yet his eyes were glued to the TV screen.
Feeling slightly frustrated you started trailing kisses from his neck 'till his collar bones and finally you earned a reaction from him, a perfect moan escaped his lips and you smile feeling satisfied with the reaction you had provoked.
He looks at you and you bite your lower lip teasingly and seconds later his lips are connected to yours. The kiss deepened and both of you moaned.
You broke the kiss and sat on his lap.
You looked Devin in the eyes and you could see desire written all over his face.
His hands went under your shirt and started rubbing gentle circles on your hips. You could feel your skin gaining goosebumps from his tender touch.
His hands traveled to your breasts and he pulled your nipples gently, kissing your neck gently.
Then he took your tank top exposing your now naked breasts to him. Once again his hands traveled to your breasts and he kissed them softly.
You started taking his shirt off and then trailing kisses through his perfect pale body. Your mouth wondered in his exposed torso and you gently bit one of his nipples, which caused him to moan in reply to your previous action.
He grabs your hand and brings it to his hair kissing you passionately, you tangled your hand in his hair and gently tugged on it. You deepen the kiss and your hand leaves his hair to travel to his pajama pants and you took them off, leaving him only in his boxers. You could see his boner starting to build inside of his boxers.

'Building a tent my love?' you asked teasing him.
'Don't be mean' he said making another baby face, like he had done earlier.
'I can take care of that!' you said biting your lip seductively.
'P-please' he moaned.
Once he said that your hand traveled to the inside of his boxers caressing his semi hard member slowly earning sexy and soft moans from your boyfriend.
You slowly kissed his chest and made your way up to his neck, your teeth bit on the soft skin leaving a mark. You heard him let out a breathy moan.

Minutes later you stopped, you got out of his lap and knelled down in front of him, he looked at you and you took his boxers off revealing his now fully erected member.
You grabbed his dick and gave a small kiss on his tip, you licked up and down on his member and then took him in your mouth. Your tongue swirled around him while he was moaning your name.
You felt satisfied to see him like that and to know that he was enjoying what you were doing.
Bobbing your head slowly you started deep throathing him, that cause you to gag around him and he threw his head back in pleasure from you gagging. His hands found their way to your hair, gripping it tightly while he started to fuck your mouth slowly.
You knew he wouldn't last much longer if you kept on doing that so you took him from your mouth and got up.

He pulled you to his lap before you could take the rest of your clothes off and attacked your lips desperately. Devin removed his lips from yours and took off your pants. You kicked them off the rest of the way and pushed them off to the floor.
He put his lips to yours again and his hand made it's way into your soaked panties. His fingers moved over your clit and he rubbed it. You moaned and tried not to push him so you could take control of the situation.
He slipped your panties off and one of his fingers slipped into your wetness and moved slowly and then another finger was added.

Minutes later his fingers left you and you felt empty. But not for too long, since the sensation of his fingers was replaced by he tip of his hard member. His thrusts were slow and pleasurable, driving you insane each time. He gripped at the couch as he picked up his pace a little bit more. You tossed your head back from the pleasurable feeling and Devin attached his lips to your neck, sucking hardly.

'I love you!' he gasped.
His thrusts were getting sloppy and you knew he wouldn't last much more. You moved your hips to reach his thrusts.
'I love you to, Dev.' you moaned while coming.
Seconds later he let out a large gasp then a moan and you felt his seed coat your walls. Devin road out his orgasm, pulled out and lied next to you.
You both fell asleep minutes later.