Status: Completed

Love? I'd Rather Fall In Chocolate!

Chapter Ten

*~Ryan's POV~*
~Skip to September~

I just got off the phone with the Times Villager . I got a job as a copy-editor there. Which I'm really excited about. Copy-editors kick ass. I'll still be working at the coffee shop, but only for a few hours at a time and if someone needs to take a day off.

"So," Riley asked while walking in my room. She was probably eaves dropping. "Did you get the job?"

"You were eaves dropping. You know the answer."

"Ok fine, but congrats on getting it." She answered smiling.

"I know, I'm excited!!" I grinned. Probably for the first time in a long while. Riley smiled wider, realizing this.

"You're probably the only person I know that would get excited about correcting spelling and grammatical errors." She stated.

"Yup!"

She suddenly pounced on me.

"Ok, Riley, I love you, too, but not in that way." She pulled away.

"No, I'm just so happy!"

"That I got a new job?"

"No, because you're happier."

"Oh." I looked down.

"NO! Stay happy!!" Her outburst caused me to let out a few giggles. I stood up.

"I have to go to work for a few hours, I'll be back later, hun." I said pushing her out of my room and closing the door so I could get ready.

Once I was ready, I said bye to Riley and left the house, feeling good because I just got a new job. One that I will love.

*~William's POV~*

Ah, September. School starts once again, and I get to go back to all my classes. I'll be a senior this year, and I only need to take a couple more classes to complete my music major. The beginning of September also usually means that I move out of my mom's house. Not this year, my mom is 6 months pregnant, and can hardly get up the stairs by herself. So her little Willy is staying to help her.

September also means that I work at the book store, but I am enjoying my job at Best Buy so much that I decided not to go back.

I pulled in the driveway and shut off my car. Then I walked inside. As soon as I closed the door, the phone rang.

"Willy dear, it's Quinn."

Ah, Quinn. There is something seriously messed up with that kid. I don’t know how he does it, but he knows the exact time that I get home, and he calls, and it's flippin' freaking me out!! It's like he's a stalker or something.

"Yes Quinn?" I answered skipping the hello.

"Hey love, wanna go grab some super?"

"Quinn, I told you not to call me that anymore, my name is Will, and no I don’t wanna I just got home from my music theory class and all I wanna do is take a nap."

"Oh, ok."

"Bye Quinn."

"Bye Will."

I just set down the phone when my cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Will."

"Oh hey Riley, what's up?"

"Was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner, I made mac & cheese, and Ryan won't get home for another hour."

"Yea, that sounds great."

Yea, I know, be quiet. That was Quinn, this is Ryan.

"Sweet, see you in a bit."

I told my mom that if Quinn called again to tell him I was sleeping and then I headed out the door.

When I got to Ryan's, Riley was sitting on the porch with a sketch pad. We set it down and we hugged. Then we went inside and ate our mac & cheese. It surprisingly hit the spot. Anyway, after we ate, we decided to go for a walk.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOO another time skip! lmao