Status: Completed

Love? I'd Rather Fall In Chocolate!

Chapter Thirteen

*~William's POV~*
~FF to December 1st~

"Chach! Chach?! What kind of word is that?!"

"Come on Riley! It's a real word!"

"It is so not! Right Ryan?"

He looked at us. "Does it look like I really care? I didn’t even wanna play."

"Oh, come on Ryan." Riley pouted. "You know you love it."

I smiled and shook my head. Ryan shifted his eyes towards me, and stared. "No, I don’t." he said, then shifted his eyes back to Riley.

"Ok, well, I'm thirsty anyone want a beer?" I said getting up and walking to my fridge.

"Beer's gross. Do you have any vodka and coke?" Ryan asked.

"Ryan!" Riley yelled in surprise.

"What? I'm not that innocent Riley."

"Umm, yea. I think we do Ryan let me see." I soon returned from the pantry with a couple cans of coke and a bottle of vodka.

"Sweet." Ryan said suddenly in a better mood. "Glasses?" he asked, getting up from his chair.

"First cupboard on the left." I answered him sitting back at the table.

"Ryan why did you get out three glasses?" Riley asked seeing the three glasses on the counter.

"Cause you're having one too." He stated while filling them with ice.

"Ryan, I can't drink, I'm 19."

"Yea, and I'm 20. Don't worry, I'll put less vodka in yours."

"Only one. You hear me Ryan? Only one….Will, don't let me have more than one."

Ryan laughed. "Will do Riley."

That last thing I said you know, "will do Riley" yea, didn't happen. See after out first drink our judgment started to slip. So we all had two, then three. Riley drunk is the funniest thing I have ever seen. There were multiple times she tried kissing me, then I remembered I was gay and stopped. Ryan was surprisingly immune to it. He only started going weird after number, well somewhere after three. I don’t remember much after that. Except Ryan did slip down the stairs. I don’t know how he got up, but he missed a step coming down, slid down three or four then caught himself again. He acted like nothing happened, but Riley and I were laughing our asses off. Like I said, not too many memories.

*~Ryan's POV~*

I woke up to a pounding headache. It was insane. I went to get up to get some Tylenol, but I couldn't. Something was holding me down. I looked over and William had a death grip on me. Wait, is he wearing any clothes? I lifted the blanket, he still had his jeans on. That had to be uncomfortable.

With a little bit of pushing, I finally got him to let go. I was only wearing my boxers, so I pulled on my pants from the night before and went to find William's kitchen. The house was very dark. I looked at my watch. 9 a.m.

That's weird.

I walked in the kitchen door and was almost blinded by the light. I groaned and reached for the light switch.

The lights went out, but someone squealed. Very loudly, might I add. I groaned again.

"Ow, my head." I complained.

"William?" they called.

"No, I'm Ryan." I responded.

"Who are you? And turn the lights back on." I sighed and flipped the switch to turn the lights back on for her.

"I'm Ryan. William's friend."

"Oh. I'm Will's mom. Did you spend the night?"

"I guess." I closed my eyes tightly as a new wave of pain throbbed in my head. I opened my eyes to speak. "May I have some Tylenol? My head is killing me." I asked politely.

"Sure, two or three?" she asked getting out the heavily advertised Tylenol bottle.

"Three." She smiled and handed me the pills and a small glass of water. I took them and thanked her. A second later, she gasped.

"It's kicking. Give me your hand." She took my hand and placed it on her pregnant stomach. Indeed, it was kicking. I smiled. A baby is a miracle in itself.

"What are you gunna name it?" I asked. She sat down, I followed in doing so.

"If it's a girl, I'll name her Meredith. If it's a boy, I'll name him Vincent." She replied.

"Aww, that's cute. Speaking of siblings, have you seen my sister? She should be here somewhere."

"No, I don't believe I have. Are you sure she's still here?" Right after she said that, William walked in wearing just his pants. He clutched at his eyes from the light. His mom stood up and gave him Tylenol too. They both sat back down. His mom across from me and William next to me.

"Have you seen my sister?" I asked him.

"Yea, she's on the floor in my room. I almost stepped on her. I moved her to the bed though." He said.

"Oh, okay. I'm really tired." I laid my head on my arms on the table and fell asleep.