Status: Completed

Love? I'd Rather Fall In Chocolate!

Chapter Nineteen

*~Ryan's POV~*
~Two weeks later~

I just got out of work, ya know, correcting typos. But, Riley has the car and can't pick me up. Sometimes this happens. But then usually my boyfriend picks me up. Man I love saying that. Back on track, I don't have a ride because William had to pick up a shift for someone else. Oh well, I'll just walk. Even if it is almost February. Meaning that my birthday is coming up soon.

I shivered a little from the cold and pulled my jacket closer. I walked past a small crowd of business men outside a subway. I heard a few whispers: Wow, he's like perfect! Where did he come from? Why didn't we find him before?

I shook my head, what the hell were they talking about?

"Hey kid!" One of them yelled at me. (I was the only person insane enough to be outside at this temperature, besides them of course.)

"I'm not a kid, I'm 20." I replied turning around. The guy ran over and offered his hand to shake. I'm not impolite, so I reached out one of my rainbow glove clad hands to shake his.

"My name is Andrew and I work at a modeling agency in Appleton."

"Good for you, but I've gotta get home. It's cold out here." I replied, I was starting to shake from the cold. Being skinny has its disadvantages, absolutely no body heat when it's cold out.

"Please don't leave. I'd like to talk to you about modeling for me." That just blew me away. I was stunned for a second.

"What do you want with me? Why me?" I regained my composure. I don't understand though. William fit’s the profile better than me.

"Because you're perfect. What's your name anyway?" Andrew responded. I don't believe anyone's ever called me perfect before.

"Ryan." I said just a little quieter than before, just above a whisper.

"Well Ryan, can I at least have your phone number to call you after you've thought about it?" I sighed, what's the harm in it? I gave him my number and started back home. Still confused about Andrew and his business men.

When I got home, I curled up in my plush blanket. I was so cold. Riley came home after about 2 episodes of Mythbusters.

"Hey Ryan, what's up?" she asked.

"Some guy from Appleton wants me to model for his agency." I said bluntly.

"What? Why didn't you call me? What did you say?" she burst.

"I didn't say anything. He told me to think about it and he asked for my number so he can get an update on what I think. Truthfully, I don’t know what to do." I told her.

"Do what you want, Ryan. But, if you don't have to move, ya know stay here to do the job, then I think you should do it. But get a second opinion. William for example." With that said, she went into the kitchen. I just snuggled up to my blanket and continued watching the Mythbusters marathon.

"You hungry?" she called after about ten minutes.

"Sure." I answered back.

"Kay, I'm making a cheese pizza." I smiled. I love cheese pizzas.

The phone rang while I was eating my pizza.

"Hello?" I said right before taking a bite of pizza.

"Hey baby." William replied on the other end. "How are you?"

"Mmmm." I said swallowing. "I'm good. Come over, I have something to tell you." I said hanging up the phone. Riley sat down next to me.

"Did you just hang up on him?"

"Yup." I said taking another bite.

*~William's POV~*

Did he just hang up on me? God, I hope I didn’t do anything wrong. I mean we've only been going out for like 2 weeks, I hope I didn’t mess up already.

My palms started to sweat. I quickly threw on a shirt, hoodie, and shoes. Not bothering to change out of my pajama pants.

The whole drive, I was completely freaked.

Before I could knock on the door, Ryan flung it open and started to jump up and down.

"YAY! You're here and can help me decide! Yay!" I looked at him weird and he stopped jumping. "What?" he asked cocking his head.

"You're not mad at me?"

"No, why would you think that?"

"Cause you hung up on me."

He smiled very evilly, then kissed me. He pulled away, smiled, then took me by the hand and lead me inside. We sat down on the couch.

"What did you need to talk to me about babe?"

--------

"Oh wow. That's …. that's …. that rocks!" I said after he told me his story.

"Really?"

"Yea, are you gonna do it?"

He paused. "Will you come with me?"

"Omigod YES!!"

"So I should say yes?"

"YES!"

"I don't know when they are going to call."

"That's ok, I'll hang out here until they call, if that's ok."

"You think they'll call today?"

"Did they seem desperate?"

"Oh yea."

"Then they'll call today."

We hung out a bit, watched TV, even played scrabble. Then the phone rang.

"Hello?" Ryan answered.

"Um, yea I'll do it. …. Is it ok if I bring people along? ….. Wait…. You, you want me to what?"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that took so long. lots of make up homework from st. louis trip.