Status: Completed

Love? I'd Rather Fall In Chocolate!

Chapter Thirty

*~Ryan's POV~*

Riley stayed for a little bit after we got back. I drove her home, because this morning, I totally forgot that I had the car ad she walked here.

"Riley." I said as I pulled up to our house. It already had the post stuck in the front yard.

"Yea?"

"We need to get you a car." I said.

"I'll but one after we sell the house." She replied after a few seconds.

"OK. Did you hear anything from the Realtor?" I asked.

"Not since what I've already told you. Cross your fingers that there is a message on the machine. I'll call you if there is anything." She said stepping out of the car.

"OK. Bye Riley. See you later."

After dropping her off, I decided to call Will and ask if he needed anything form the grocery store. I took my cell from the cup holder and hit his speed dial number.

"Hey baby." I said when he answered the phone.

"Hi Hun. Are you on your way home?" He asked.

"Actually I wanted to know if you needed anything from the store."

"Yea I could use a few things, but I want to go with you." He replied.

"Well alright, I'll pick you and Mere up." I said pulling into someone's driveway to turn around and go back towards his house.

"But I've never left the house with her before. What do I bring with us?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it. I'll get what we need when I get there. And I'll make sure you are all set tomorrow before I leave for work." I told him.

"Thanks Hun. I'll see you in a few."

"No problem. Bye babes."

We hung up and I turned on to his street and drove until I got to his house.

I shut off the car and went inside. He wasn't in the living room so I went to the baby's room and found him rocking Mere.

"Hey, where's your diaper bag?" I asked.

"In my mom's room." He said I nodded and grabbed it out from her room. I brought it downstairs and set it on the table. I put diapers, wipes, blankets, a bottle I pulled out of the fridge and a few other things I figured we might need.

"Will!" I yelled.

"I'm coming!" A second later, he walked in.

"Ready?" I asked, zipping up the bag.

"Yea. Are we taking my car?"

"Uh huh, I parked in the street to make sure you could get out."

"Alright." We left the house and I put Mere in the car seat in the back and William drove. I sat in back with Mere in case she cried.

William pulled up to the grocery store and he got out.

I pulled a blanket from the diaper bag and wrapped Mere in it. I carried her and Will had the diaper bag.

"Are you gonna carry her the whole time we're in the store?" He asked.

"No, they have those baby seat carts here." I smiled.

"Oh yea."

I set Mere in the seat and loosened the blanket so she could move a little and so I could buckle her in. She looked at me like I was insane then blinked her eyes and looked at her brother who was standing next to me. She smiled.

William put the diaper bad in the cart and we started off to shop.

*Couple hours later back at home*

"Meredith is finally asleep!" I whispered loudly. William giggled.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure, let's watch it in the bedroom though."

"OK."

We watched knocked up and fell asleep afterwords, in each other's arms.

*~William's POV~*

Meredith woke a couple times during the night and believe it or not, I got up before Ryan did. I took care of what she needed, then rocked her back to sleep. At 7 o'clock Ryan woke. I was sitting in the living room on the rocker feeding Meredith when he came down the stairs.

"Morning Hun, how long have you been up?" He kissed the top of my head, then walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, not too long, half hour maybe?"

"Do you want anything?" He asked as I heard the refrigerator door open.

"Umm, a glass of juice would be great. Thanks baby."

He walked back into the living room, set my juice on the end table next to me. He then sat down on the couch and took a bite off a chocolate pop-tart.

"OK. I work till one, then when I get home, we can paint Meredith's room."

"What are we gonna do with Mere? She can't be around all those fumes"

He thought for a second. "Oh, Riley had an open house today, so she can't be in the house till three. I'm sure she will come over."

"OK."

"I'll call her on my way to work." He said chewing the last bit of his breakfast.

"K sounds good." I replied.

"I will see you at one then." He got up from the couch and gave me a kiss.

"We'll be waiting." He bent down and kissed Mere's forehead.

"Bye Hun."

"Bye baby."

Meredith continued to eat for at least 10 more minutes. Man that girl can eat. When she was done, I carried her around in the kitchen as I made myself a warm English muffin with peanut butter on it. Meredith kept smiling at me even though I was just carrying her. After awhile I began to sing little songs to her and she continued to smile.

I played with her, losing track of time until Ryan walked in the door.

"You're still in your pajamas?" He asked setting his things down and coming over to were I was sitting on the ground.

"It's one already?" I asked surprised.

"Yea Hun it is."

"Wow. Hey can Riley come over?"

"Yea, she is on her way in now. She decided that she wanted to make a snowman before she came in."

I laughed. "Nice."

Ryan picked Mere up off the floor and began making faces at her, she smiled.

As soon as Riley got inside she took Meredith form Ryan and we went upstairs to start clearing my mom's room. I only cried a little bit, but Ryan helped me through it. We laid down some old sheets and got to work. We first drew a line all the way around the room so we knew where to meet the two colors. Then we got hard at work. Ryan took the yellow (bottom) and I took the green (top). We started at opposite ends of the room, but we soon met.

I was standing over Ryan, while he was kneeling on the floor.

"Oh my god!" I gasped when I realized I had gotten green pant in Ryan's hair.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Ummm, I'm sorry."

"What happened?" He asked standing up.

"I kinda accidentally got paint in your hair."
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
and for your gift??
TWO UPDATES!!!
and for MY present, i would like comments please??
:D