Status: Completed

Love? I'd Rather Fall In Chocolate!

Chapter Forty

*~Ryan's POV~*

Things have been fantastic between me and William. I love him so much and he must really love me to give up his dream.

Kyra and most of the band respected his decision, but then, there's Max. He wasn't too thrilled. Well he can get over it.

It would have been really hard to get over William if he didn't choose me. I'm not being self-centered, but I'm not sure if I would have been truly OK again. I mean, William is 'THE ONE' for me. There's nobody else that could possibly match William in what he's done for me and continues to do.

He is no doubt the love of my life.

I'm beyond ecstatic to spend the rest of my existence with him and Mere.

*~William's POV~*

I'm not gonna lie. It was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make, but I know, now that it's made and over, that I made the right one. I love Ryan and I know he's the one that Will make my life happy forever.

I expected for the whole band to be mad at me and never talk to me again. So I was surprised when they told me they supported my decision. Well, except for Max. He hates me and always will. I helped the band find a new bass player/screamer and he sounds pretty good.

This is where I wanna be in life and I'm glad I can finally be here.
♠ ♠ ♠
*bursts into tears*
so i wanna thank EVERYONE for reading
Lindsay and I are so happy that you all liked this story, we know we had a blast writing it.
comments are great
peace!