Status: Completed

Love? I'd Rather Fall In Chocolate!

Chapter Five

*~Ryan's POV~*

I woke up a second time, but this time, I wasn't so messed up.

I looked around the room and found Riley reading a book.

"Riley." I said. She jumped.

"You finally not so drugged?"

"Yea. So, where did that other guy go?" I wondered.

"I sent him home because I was afraid you would try and make out with him."

"Oh, crap, I said he was hot, didn't I?"

"Oh yea."

"When do I get to go home? I don't like it here."

"Whenever the doctor comes back, he'll check your vitals, then you can check yourself out."

"Oh, good." The doctor came in soon after and I got to leave.

Once I was home, I went to my room and relaxed on the bed. It was quiet. So I closed my eyes and started to think.

Do I really like William? Ugh, I don't care, I'm not going to let myself get involved in anything. It's not worth it.

Riley walked in and knocked on the open door.

"Yea, Riley?"

"Do you remember what happened? Why you got knocked out?" she asked quietly.

"I think so, I slipped, cause I'm really clumsy. And I guess I hit the faucet."

"Oh, ok. I guess that's good."

"It's good that I slipped and fell in the shower?"

"Well yea, it means that you didn't try to hurt yourself." She replied sadly.

"Oh, Riley, I wouldn't do that to you." I said sitting up and pulling her towards me and gave her a hug. She started crying.

"Why are you crying hun?"

"I don't wanna lose you, you're all I have left." She cried into my chest.

"Shhh, it's ok, I'm not going to leave you alone."

After she settled down, we went in the kitchen and I made lunch for us. I made mac and cheese because I perfected it and it's mine and Riley's favorite.

After lunch, we just sort of did our own thing. My organized mess in my room was starting to get out of control so I cleaned it up a little bit then I chillaxed oh our laptop until it was time to go to bed.

*~William's POV~*

I woke up to a strange feeling in my stomach which I soon identified as hunger. I didn't eat anything today, did I? Everything was so…. so…AH! that I forgot to eat.

I looked over at the clock. 11:00, and the little light was lighted up next to the PM. I slept the whole day. Well, who knew a medical emergency could take that much out of you. Still being in my clothes, I got up and put some pajamas on, then I headed down to the refrigerator for some left-overs. I tip-toed to the kitchen, trying my hardest to be quiet as to not wake my mother. Out of the refrigerator I grabbed some juice, and some chicken noodle stuff. After I heated it up, I went back to my room to eat. I put some music on, keeping the volume low.

After I ate, I wasn't very tired, so played around with a poem, trying to make it a song. Nothing good came out of it. So at 1 AM, I went back to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhhh sorry this one is short!