Status: Complete.

Fight or Flight

Twenty-Nine

Strong gusts of wind shook the trees and the sound of leaves ruffling filled Veronica’s ears after she cut the engine. She leaned her head against the window, her temple pressed to the cool glass. She stared out of her windshield at the dancing trees in a trance-like state. Her hands absently gripped the leather of the steering wheel.

The sound of rain starting to hit the glass broke her stare. Drops of rain slid down the windshield. She looked around at her surroundings. It was better to go now than wait until it was completely pouring rain. She took a shaky breath, holding onto the door handle. She got out of her car and slowly walked up the pathway.

A warm rain drop crashed onto her lips. A second drop hit her nose when she looked up at the darkened sky. She stepped under the amber light of the porch. She stretched her arm out in front of her, pressing the doorbell with her thumb. The rain seized from hitting her now that she was under the protection of the porch.

“Veronica.” He sounded surprised to see her standing on his front porch. “What are you doing here? A storm is coming.”

She ignored him, launching herself at him and pressing her mouth to his. He was taken aback, stumbling into the foyer with her still attached to him. He kicked his front door closed with a light slam.

“Veronica, what are you doing?” He asked in shock, pulling away from her.

“I want to be with you while I still have the chance,” Her words came out in a breathless string. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay,” He said, not sure if this was real or not.

He placed his lips just on the edge of hers. She wasn’t sure if she could hold herself back any longer. She’d been holding back for so long that even a kiss was almost too much to handle. The velvety skin of Matt’s lips was nearly too much for her. Being the ultimate tease, he swiftly ran his tongue across her lips, feeling them part ways as he moistened them for her. She felt the excitement and anticipation reach a breaking point inside of her.

“Where’s your room?” She breathed. She looked up into his golden eyes with her hands flat on his chest.

“Upstairs,” He answered hastily. “Come on.”

Veronica got more and more excited as they stumbled up the stairs. He led her by her hand, rounding the staircase and walking down the hall. He twisted the doorknob of a solid white door, pushing it open. He shut the door behind them. She looked around his large, neutral-colored bedroom. The curtains were drawn together, covering the windows. A few posters hung on the walls. She was more interested in the king-sized bed in the middle of the bedroom.

When she turned back to him, they locked gazes. She stared into his eyes coated with lust as he did to her big, brown ones. When he stared deep into her eyes, she felt special and connected with him. He eagerly sought to kiss her face again, placing his hands on her waist. He kissed her lips, her cheeks, and under her chin as he moved her backwards to the bed. Her legs buckled when she hit the side of the bed, collapsing onto the mattress and bringing Matt down with her. The strands of his long hair tickled her neck as he sucked on the sensitive patch of skin on her neck. She let out a moan, grabbing the hem of his t-shirt.

Time seemed to have slowed down as they took turns shedding each other’s clothes. Veronica kicked off her shoes and they fell to the carpet with a low thud. Matt’s rough hands crept under her shirt and she raised her arms so he could pull it over her head. She watched him stare at the tattoos on her torso. He looked down at her firm breasts in her tight sports bra, his hands traveling down her body to her hips. He unbuttoned her black pants and she lifted her hips, allowing him to pull them down. He pulled the tight jeans down her thighs, revealing more tattoos and her deep purple underwear. He finished taking them down her toned legs and muscular calves, throwing her pants to the floor.

“Your turn,” Veronica murmured, raising herself up halfway.

She pulled his black Iron Maiden t-shirt over his head, ruffling his hair in the process. She took in Matt’s half-naked body. His tattoos were paintings on his skin and she wanted to trace every single one when she got the chance. His broad shoulders made him look like he’d been working out his whole life. She watched his biceps flex and his pecks made it look like it was impossible for him to button a shirt.

Her nimble fingers worked on his belt buckle impatiently. She unbuckled the leather belt and unbuttoned his fitted jeans. She reached down into his pants after she unzipped them, just wanting to feel him. She sharply inhaled when she felt how hard he was. She could tell that he was big and doubted that she could even wrap her hand around it. She continued, kicking his jeans and boxer briefs off with her feet and dropping them to the floor. She finished undressing herself for him, pulling her arms from the thick straps of her bra. She pulled the spandex bra over her head, releasing her breasts for him to see.

Matt gazed at her naked body. Her perky breasts, her flat stomach, her long legs, and her tanned skin made his blood boil. He put his hands on her waist, feeling the softness of her skin. He moved down her body, lightly kissing her stomach around her navel. The muscles of her abdomen tensed under his lips. She couldn’t help but enjoy his touch.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Matt asked gruffly, coming back up to hover over her.

“I’m sure,” Veronica nodded her head, urging him to continue. She wouldn’t come this far to back out. They were both adults, not teenagers.

He grabbed a condom from the drawer of his nightstand. He tore open the small, metallic packet and then unrolled the latex down his length. Grabbing the elastic of her underwear from both sides, he slowly started pulling them down. Her bare mound came into view as he pulled. Her breath became heavy at the anticipation and she could feel herself leaking from excitement. He grabbed her feet and raised her legs to get them free of her damp panties.

He reached down, running his hands down her thighs to her inner thigh. He could see that she was becoming more and more aroused as he teased her. She felt herself losing all control and she wanted more of his touch. She wanted to be controlled by him.

He lifted up her left leg, wrapping it around his waist to open her for him. With his other hand he guided himself to her entrance and pushed into her. He pushed his entire length into her, filling her carefully. The moment was blissful as they both stared into each other’s eyes.

“Are you okay?” He asked, noticing her slight flinch.

“I’m fine. Keep going,” She nodded her head. It had been a while since she had last been with a man.

He moved in and out of her at a steady pace, grabbing her leg in his right hand and gripping her hip in his left. He leaned down, giving her another heated kiss. Her lips parted and a faint moan came out, letting him know that she was enjoying it. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth and then increased the speed of his thrusts.

“Oh God,” She moaned as she felt him hit that spot over and over again. She held onto his shoulders as he pushed into her.

He pounded into her, the sound of skin against skin echoing throughout the room. He leaned down, kissing between her breasts and working his way to her collar bone. He sucked on her smooth skin, surely leaving a hickey.

“Matt,” She panted, squeezing herself around him. She was so close.

The need between them grew more as he pushed faster with shorter strokes. She found herself on the verge of ecstasy. She panted heavily and she felt like her body would just give out completely.

“Ah,” She tucked her face into the crook of his neck. She brought her hand up behind his head, bringing him closer to her.

“Fuck,” He grunted, his rhythm becoming erratic.

She shuddered as she climaxed, crying out his name. The spasms coursed through her body and she involuntarily clenched herself around him. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth fell open in pure bliss. He continued pumping into her, his body going rigid as he came with a groan.

He collapsed on top of her, sweaty and exhausted. As she came down from the high, she came back to her senses. She felt him slipping out of her and she moved under him, resting her chin on his shoulder. She ran her hands along his shoulder blades while he caught his breath.

Matt rolled off of her and took his place in bed, lying down beside her. They both slipped under the gray and blue duvet. He scooted closer to her to wrap his arms around her naked body. She shivered slightly as he brushed her hair back to give her a kiss on the cheek, followed by several more where the smooth skin of her neck and shoulder met. She felt her eyes closing tiredly, but she felt more connected with him than ever, much more than a physical level.

She noticed that the rain altered pressures, and the drops slowed to a faint tap on the window. She wondered if the sun was going to come out in the morning and warm the city. For now, the only warmth she felt came from the comforter and Matt’s warm body. She fell asleep with thoughts of what the next day would bring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not as smutty and dirty with lots of foreplay, but maybe there will be in the future. For now, I tried to make it romantic. xx

I EXPECT LOTS OF COMMENTS. haha

Thoughts? What do you want to see in the next chapter?

The next couple of chapters aren't exactly planned out yet, as there's a gap in my outline. Maybe there will be a time lapse...