Status: Complete.

Fight or Flight

Forty-Seven

Thursday, February 13, 2014

“One, two, three.”

Veronica instinctively closed her eyes at the bright flash of the camera.

“You blinked!” Matt laughed at the picture on the digital camera.

“Let’s try this again,” Brian slung his arm over Veronica’s shoulders as she snaked one arm around him and the other around Zacky.

The days before deployment were usually filled with spending time with her family, making memories, and taking lots of photos. The band and Val had come by to wish her luck and say their goodbyes before she left. It was two weeks earlier than they all expected, but everyone took it well, including Matt. Matt and Veronica had stuck to their pact of no more arguing. Breaking the news to him was a lot easier than Veronica expected.

“You guys ready?” Matt asked, holding the camera up again.

“Yep,” Veronica nodded, noticing the look of lust in his hazel eyes.

“Say cheese,” Matt instructed with a grin. They all put on friendly smiles as his finger pressed down on the shutter of the camera. “Got it.”

“You want me to take some of you two?” Val volunteered to snap a few pictures of the couple.

“We’re alright,” Veronica declined politely. They’d taken a few at the beach and outside, but Matt insisted on trying a few naughty photos.

“We’re gonna go,” Brian said, taking the hint.

He was first to embrace her, followed by everyone else. They all said some sort of ‘be safe and good luck’ as they hugged her. Veronica truly felt like Matt’s friends were her friends. Val was the worst, tearing up and repeating how much she was going to miss Veronica. Veronica refrained from getting emotional as she told them that she’d be back soon, without a doubt.

“Matt, are you still coming over tomorrow?” Zacky stopped to ask as the group left.

He glanced down at Veronica, “Yeah. I’ll be there.”

“Cool,” Zacky put up a peace sign. “Later, Matt. Bye, Veronica.”

“Bye, guys,” She waved as they all walked to the driveway and got into their respective cars.

Matt shut the door, turning the locks. He turned to Veronica, his eyes dark and filled with lust. He chuckled, “I thought they’d never leave.”

“Me too,” Veronica exhaled. She attacked his lips in a split second, grabbing at the material of his t-shirt. She really wanted him, one last time.

He picked her up, his hands flat on her ass as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He hurried to carry her up to his bedroom. Once in the bedroom, he fell back on the mattress with her straddling him. He kissed her deeply, moving his lips to travel across her jaw and down her neck. She moaned, absently rubbing against the crotch of his jeans to get a bit of friction. Frustrated with his slow foreplay, she broke the kiss and hastily unbuckled his belt. She unzipped his jeans, ready to dip her hand inside.

“Uh uh,” He shook his head to tease her, holding her wrist in his hand.

She glared at him, frustrated. The ache in her core had started to become painful. All she wanted was to get off as soon as possible. She’d been waiting all day for this. He tugged on the elastic waistband of her yoga pants, sliding his hand down the inside of her panties. She gasped when his thumb brushed her clit. It was so sensitive she wasn’t sure if she could stand it. He pushed apart her folds, sliding his finger down her dripping slit.

“You’re so wet,” He told her. He pushed a finger inside of her, sliding it in and out of her easily.

“Fuck,” Veronica moaned, using her arms to hold her up as he pleasured her. He added another thick finger, pumping in and out of her a steady pace. As he curled his fingers upward, she began to rock back and forth against his hand, begging for a release. She was almost there, but his fingers began to slow down.

She whimpered as he withdrew his fingers from her core. She was almost there, just a few more seconds and she would have flew over the edge. She licked her lips and swallowed, watching him lick his fingers clean.

He pulled her oversized shirt over her head and unclasped her lacy bra, throwing both items on the floor. He kneaded her breasts with both hands. He pulled her down to kiss down her neck and shoulder. She breathed heavy as he nipped her collarbone and down to her left nipple. He flicked his tongue over it, and soon both nipples were painfully hard. He switched to run his tongue over the right one as he gently pinched the left with his thumb and forefinger.

“Please,” Veronica begged him.

He detached his mouth from her nipple, giving her the go ahead. She immediately shimmied her pants and underwear down her legs, throwing them to the side. She ran her hands under his shirt, pulling it off. She wasted no time in pulling down his jeans and boxers, freeing the bulge that was in his pants.

“Fuck, Veronica,” He groaned as her hands wrapped around him. She used both hands to pump his semi-hard cock a few times until he was completely erect. She eagerly straddled him again. “Wait.” He reached towards the nightstand to get a condom.

“It’s okay,” She murmured. She’d restarted her birth control before deploying to manage her friendly cycle. “Not tonight.”

He didn’t object as she held him in one hand and held herself open with the other. She placed the head at her entrance, pushing down on it.

“Jesus,” Matt hissed from her tightness.

She moaned lowly, sinking down onto the rest of his length. She began to ride him slowly, enjoying the feeling. Being on top was one of her favorite positions, as she got to take charge. She could go at her own pace and not wait for him. All she wanted was some rough love-making.

“Oh, fuck.” She ran her hands up his chest, leaning down and holding onto his shoulders. She circled her hips around him, bouncing up and down. It didn’t take long for her to feel the tensing of her muscles like when his fingers were inside of her. She buried her face in the crook of his neck as she rocked.

“Not yet,” He let out a throaty growl. His rough hands grabbed her ass, lifting her off of him.

“Come on,” She whined impatiently. She continued to straddle his hips, refusing to get off of him.

He swiftly flipped from under her, forcing her onto her hands and knees. She wiggled in front of him, desperately putting her behind on display for him. His calloused hands spread her cheeks and without warning, he shoved himself deep inside of her.

“Jesus Christ,” Veronica cried out, liking their new position. She lurched forward, resting her head on a pillow and bending over as far as she could.

He yanked on her short, brunette tendrils as he thrusted into her. With his other hand, he dug his nails deep into her hip. His grunts, her needy shouts, and skin slapping against skin filled the room as he slammed into her at a ravenous pace.

“Fuck me, I’m almost there,” She begged, pushing her hips back to meet his thrusts. She could feel the tightness in her abdomen and the pressure behind her eyes. The tremble started at her thighs and went down to her curling toes as she climaxed. She cried out his name, burying her face in the pillow and collapsing to her elbows to grab fistfuls of the sheets. It felt like her whole body was giving out on her.

Matt continued to pump into her, his movement becoming sloppy as he reached the edge. He let out a grunt as he finally came, fluid flowing into her. He remained inside of her for a minute more, his body rigid as he pulled out. She panted and remained with her ass up in the air. As she regained control of her muscles, she lay down on the mattress. She cuddled into his side, knowing that their night had only just begun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not as smutty as my normal one-shots, but I had to keep it somewhat classy/together for this story. ;)

LAST chapter with Matt is next! I hope to have it up within the next few hours! Then, you guys get a bonus chapter and the first chapter of the sequel!

I also noticed how some of y'all have just been ignoring the sequel. The sequel is here.