Status: Just a one-shot contest entry.

Can You Feel My Heart?

1/1.

Can you hear the silence?

"That's all there was. Silence. Darkness. Silence and darkness. The only small noise I heard was my heart beating and my rapid breaths. When I went to a piece of hair out of my face, I felt a cold metal holding my hands behind my back. Cuffs, of course. I heard heavy footsteps coming from somewhere before a door was thrown open and light bled in. Five me came down the stairs, the shortest of them all flicked a light switch, turning on about 3 lights that were either caked with dust or really dim.

"Thank you, Lee." The second tallest said to the shortest. Either he was plastered drunk or his English accent is really thick. The shortest, Lee?, nodded.
"Well well well. What do we have here lads?" The tallest said. In the small amount of light, I could see how heavily tattooed he was. Tattoos laced up and down his arms and hands. With the wife beater he was wearing I could see more on his chest and throat.

"What should we do with her, Oli?" Asked one that was really lanky and didn't have many visible tattoos.

"I dunno Jordan. You tell me." The tall one, Oli?, asked sarcastically. While they talked to themselves, one of them that I guessed didn't have tattoos but I couldn't tell by his sweatpants and long sleeved shirt, had gone to another side of the room and opened another door and flicked a light on. I tried to lean back to see what was in the room but had no luck.

"What the fuck you doin'?!" Oli yelled, grabbing me under my chin and roughly turned my head to face him before backhanding me across the face. I gasped slightly. Oli made an annoyed growl before unlocking the cuffs and pulling me up by my throat.

"Oh you'll be fun." He said, throwing me down to the ground and pulling me into the other room by my hair. There was so many things made of metal in that room. Chains were everywhere. The ceiling, walls, some metal tables covered with different devices, and on the floor. There was a metal table in the middle of the room with chains hanging above it and on either side was a chain connected to what looked like a pulley device. I was yanked off of the floor and pushed into the metal table. I tried running in between Oli and Jordan but the one that came in here first grabbed me and put me on the table before pushing me down and putting my hands in the chains hanging from above.

"Of course you'd try and run like the stupid little girl you are," Oli said, pulling a butterfly knife from his back pocket and flipping it open, "you won't be needing your clothes anymore." He put the blade under my shirt collar and ripped it downwards, tearing the fabric, before cutting the shirt up more to get it off of my body. He did the same to my jeans, leaving me half-exposed and vulnerable.

"Who wants to go first?" Oli asked, lightly dragging the tip of the knife over my stomach. I whimpered slightly. He glared at me before putting a bit of pressure on the knife and dragging it again, letting little droplets of blood spill out. No one made a move and I saw Oli smirk.

"Fine, you can all leave and I'll come up when I'm done with her," He said, gesturing to the door. The other four left, closing the door behind them, "now that they're gone, let me explain some things to you, little bitch. This room is soundproof from the inside, so scream for help all you want but no one will hear you. There's rules around here. Rule one, you answer to everyone as Sir or Master. Rule two, you will do everything and I mean everything you are told to do, or you will suffer the consequences. Rule three, you try and run? Oh you'll find out. There's more that you'll learn along the way like the bitch you are. You understand me?" I nodded slowly, scared to do anything else but agree.

"What was that? I can't hear you." He asked in a mocking tone.

"Y-Yes Sir." I stuttered out. He smirked before going to the tables with the strange devices on them and taking his pick. He grabbed a plastic ball with a leather strap going through the middle. He grabbed a chunk of hair and pulled my head up before forcing my mouth open and shoving the ball in and tying the two ends together behind my head. He went back and grabbed what looked like a switch. Before I could even blink he brought it down on my stomach, and my fucking god did it sting. I screamed behind the gag and arched my back up before he did it again, going down to my thighs and back up to my chest, hitting the same spots on my stomach. I was choking on my own tears at this point.

"Aw, you're crying. How cute." He mocked, grabbing the knife from his pocket again and cutting over some of the welts on my stomach, causing them to bleed. He found an uncut spot on my leg and cut a word into it. He grabbed my ankles and put them in the two other chain cuffs on the other end of the table, which kept my legs open. That's when I started struggling. He quickly tightened the chains and hit me with the switch again.

"Stop trying to get away, cheeky bitch." He spat, turning so his back was facing me. I heard metal clinking and what sounded like a belt coming undone. Oh fuck no... I turned my head as best as I could as I heard him pull his jeans down.

"Hope you're ready for this, whore." He said, pulling his boxer-briefs down enough for his penis to be out and pulling my underwear down. I shut my eyes as tight as I could as he pushed into me. Fresh tears ran down my face as he thrust into me over and over again. Harder each time. He would breath audibly every now and then. He pulled out and climbed on the table before jerking off and releasing onto my face. I was left there exposed, cut up, crying and in great pain. He had walked out of the room, leaving me chained. Probably went to get one of the others. One of them came in a few minutes later. I believe this one was Jordan. When he came over to me, I tried to move sideways as much as I could.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. None of us are really, Oli's the one that does." He said, untying the gag and putting it on a table.

"Then why are you here?" I asked.

"To keep you alive as long as possible." He said, unchaining my hands. He turned so I could pull my underwear up and put on the shirt he handed me. When he turned around, he had a tissue in his hand. He held my chin gently as he wiped the semen off my face.

He didn't chain my hands back up and told me that one of the others was coming down shortly with a bit of leftover food and some water. I sat there in silence once again, just poking at the few tattoos I had on my forearms. The short one came in with a little plate of food and a glass of water.

"Finish this before Oli comes back down." He said, barely audible. I nodded and ate as quick as I could before I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. He took the plate and the water and stepped out, letting Oli inside.

"I fucking told Jordan to chain you back up. Fucking hell," He mumbled angrily as he shoved me back and put my wrists in the chains, "now I hope you enjoyed your meal. It's the last one your getting, for your life shall end either tonight or within the next few days. Do you notice the blood stains on these devices? And the smell of death?"

"Yes sir." I said quietly.

"You're joining in with that very, very soon." He said, smirking at me.

"Just kill me now..." I said under my breath.

"What was that?" He questioned, glaring at me.

"Nothing sir." I answered, looking down. He nodded, not really believing in me. I watched him go back to the tables and make his choice of device. He went with the knife again and walked back over to me before putting the blade above my throat. The look on his face said that he was debating on what to do with me. At this point, I don't care if he kills me. What do I really have to live for? Most of my family is dead, I have shit friends, have a shit job and live in a shit apartment.

"Any last words before your end?" He asked, pressing the knife ever so gently against my throat.

"Why me? I really have nothing going for me. Why go for me, sir? What good do I do you when all you're getting out of this is the adrenaline rush you're going to get when you're done with me." I said.

"In layman's terms, I'm putting you out of your misery." He responded, pressing the knife down harder.

"My last words are: kill me. Fucking kill me." I said. And that's exactly what he did."

That's when I woke up.

Holy fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
So um. Yup.

Mikey's back into the updating loop and I'm starting my comeback with a contest entry. The contest link is in the summary if you wanna check it out c:.

If there's anything you think needs improvement for future work, please let me know through commenting or messaging me c:.

Stay sexual.
-team toka.