Little Laura

Mr. Happy's Fairy Adventure

The tooth fairy is one creepy creature. That’s what I told my lovely Laura but she got mad.

“Don’t you ruin this for me, Mr. Happy!!!”

“I won’t,” I said. “Trust me that fairy won’t get hurt.”

“Good.”

The thought of some flying little fairy thing stealing away my beloved’s teeth seemed irrational. It still does. Who is she to be taking parts of her away from me?! That’s why one night I stayed up all night waiting for the stupid thing.

Laura slept through the entire thing; of course, I would never disrupt her beauty sleep unless I were dying. Even then I would question myself though. She’s the reason I would breathe if I were able to.
"And sooooo I collect the teeth and inspect then close and if they’re good I give them a review of 'GOOD'!!!"

The demon flew in through the window leaving behind a sparkly residue behind her. She snuck underneath my sweetie’s pillow, being only the size of a mosquito in a golden dress, and came back up with Laura’s front tooth.

“Hmmmmm, one cavity,” She criticized inspecting it like a detective. “Oh but it’s fine otherwise, she’s juuust drank a bit too much tea.”

“Get. Away. From. Her.” I stood there and adjusted my hat. I had a water gun in my left hand ready to shoot.

“Whata…”Was all she said before getting shot square between the wings. She was not about to make Laura her prostitute.

In the morning, my beloved searched and searched for her reward. After looking everywhere for the wing freak’s drug she settled next to me, crying.

“She took my tooth and didn’t give me any money!!!”

“Oh Laura, she’s just a meanie that’s all.”

“She doesn’t like me!!!”

“I wouldn’t say that”

“But it’s true!!!!”

“No no, she’s just a bit mean,” I rubbed her shoulder gently to comfort her. “You know those creatures like Santa.”

“Wait a minute…” She stood up leaving a residue of her scent behind, I melted over it. “Didn’t you scare away Santa?”

“No.” I then backed away, grabbing my coat and hat.

“Yes you did! You lying traitor!” She yelled after me reaching at my loose string. “I told you not to do that you jerk!”

She kicked me out and into the rain. I could not bear look at her, my sweetie had left me for an ugly winged bug.

“On a second thought, come back.” She said opening the door to her softly lit abode. That was when I knew that she truly did love me back.