Reform

Reform

Sisters

Demi slowly blinked open her eyes heavy with sleep. Awakening to a new day, a new time, but the same world. Relentless fatigue pressed down in protest. Demi slides away letting herself slip from the covers, and continuing onto the floor with an audible thud. Letting a small giggle escape her plush lips. She sat up dizzied, holding her hand to her head. She felt silk tangled hair, and blinked stupidly. It fell in inky strands in her face.

Looking up into an unwelcoming, clear mirror. Catching her reflection from across the room. Somber in its appearance, covering one eye. A sunless sapphire eye looking back at her. The accompanying it was dark and emotionless. Slowly sitting up motionless in the floor. She was slowly coming to a realization that she has school today. Scowling of distaste like formed for a moment. She indolent threw a pillow back onto the large cushions of the bed, and standing up. With one, last glace into the mirror on her deck. A faint smile revealing thin sharp fangs. Vampire. A creature of myths and romance. It is not what she was born into, but now reborn into her new birthright.

Stepping away, and into a white land. Filled with wonderful, beautiful smells. Fresh hot and cold water running through silver foists. After cleaning the very tools, she uses to feed. She dips her ivy skin in a hot waterfall.

Minutes later…..she unclad her body to the cool room. Letting the light purple towel in the floor. She dress herself in a bark red Disturbed t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and dark red flat boots. She puts her black hair in a tight ponytail with some still coving her left side of her face. As she paints her make-up on her face. Without one mistake. As her nose ring is perfectly in place.

She grapes her bag and exist her home.

“Why in the hell is this world so blind to the unknown that walks the earth.”As this flows in her mind. She feels the warm moist air hit face. While she runs fast, bring her to a cage called school. She stops at the base of the stairs, and glazes at the two figures talking.

The figures inter the double doors.

Demi walks through the doors. To the unforgiving halls. The bodies of humans impel the air with their mindless gossip. Her ear picks up the rush of human blood through their veins, and the small of warm flash fill her nose. She pulls her head down, to the feeling of her fangs. Coming through.

As the feeling, hungry full her senses. She feels something behind her. Pushing her into the girl’s bathroom.

A flash back of her life comes to her mind.

In her past human life. Demi was the only infant that her human mother gave birth to, but she was reborn to a new family. Lindsey, Aria, and Violet. Violet was what gave them new life. With her dirty blonde hair, and her light blue eyes always looking at you. She dies two hundred years after Lindsey and Demi was reborn.

Lindsey with her deep brown hair, and green eyes. Yelling at her to snap out of it, and Aria , inky black eyes and deep red hair, right behind her, also yelling at her.

“Demi? Demi? Can you hear me? Come on.” As Demi was about to sink her teeth into Lindsey's arm. She looked up. Deathly silence passes through the air of the girl’s bathroom. “Hi,” said Demi

“Hi? Hi? That’s all you have to say after you was about to bite my arm off?” said Lindsey. “I’m sorry. I cannot help it, ok. Wait? I should have said sorry to the queen of bitch,” said Demi.

“Take that back, before I … I,” said Lindsey.

“What? Before you what Lindsey? Listen to me sis, as she stepped forward making Lindsey step backwards, you may be able to control yourself around blood and humans. Nevertheless, I am stronger than you are. So what were you going to say?” said Demi.

“Hey, stop.” Said Aria. Aria is the peacemaker. “Ok, Demi are you good to go? “said Aria. “Yea, said Demi.

“Ok,” said Aria. They walked out of the girl’s bathroom shoulder to shoulder.

Fifth period, Gym

They liked to skip fifth period, gym. It showed people their strength and ability to move fast. Cannot have that can they. As Demi enters the girl’s room, she looks across the room. As their eyes locked in a gaze. Demi started to walk forward. Like she was pulling her in. Before Demi got any closer, Aria and d Lindsey walked in.

“Hey, Goth,” said Lindsey. “You know I hate to be called that, “said Demi. Biting a hole through her bottom lip. “Queen Bitch,”said Demi. “Yea. Yea . I know I am a bitch. It puts people in their place,” said Lindsey.

“Sorry, she can be a real ass,” said Demi. “Hey, if that is how you are going to so sorry to me then you are not forgiven,” said Lindsey. While putting on black liner and pink lip-gloss.

“I was not talking to you, and plus I thought you hate black anything?” said Demi. “It makes my eyes look prettier, “said Lindsey.

Lindsey puts her make-up down and turns to face Demi. Aria was already facing her. “Then who?” said Aria.

“Her.” they looked down as she was about to stand up. “Hey, I’m Bay.” “No one asked for your name old rat.” Aria turns to face Lindsey. Lindsey turned and fixed her face.

“No this ok. Many people act like that around me, and yes Bay. Bay Ajuoga.”

“Ajuoga? Is that a witch name,” said Aria.

“Yea, my great grandma was named Ajuoga, but no one in my family knows if she real was one.” Said Bay

“Cool, wait does it mean doctor?” said Aria

“Witchdoctor, yea my grandma told me before she dies.” Said Bay

“Wow, what a great history lesson, but why are we still listening? To this girl boring life?” said Lindsey. Slamming her make-up on the counter.

(BELL) Ring! Ring!