Reform

The First Kiss

Has she walks in a human speed. There is something pounding in her brain. Just pulling at her thoughts. It was that guy, she ran into yesterday. Emmett, Emmett Jaymes. He's eyes stopped her. They were clear blue circles. He's hair, just like her. Before she can think of what she feels about him. She saw she was standing at the steps of the school. She looks down at her black watch, and realized she was standing there for more than 20 minutes. Instead, of just going in, and telling the teacher why she was so late for school. She thinks it would be a great day for a break from school.

But without looking who is watching her. She walks slowly into the deep woods. Unknowing to her sight that Emmett was watching her walk away.

Emmett quickly closed his car door, and takes out his phone. His texts his friend saying that he is not coming to school today. Soon after walking into the woods. She was at her cabin. She placed her books on the big brown table in the kitchen.

Weirdly she pulls out a green apple and same animal blood. She placed the cut apple and blood in a black bowl. She walks into the living room. Only a huge black couch and a dark brown dresser with a TV on it. She turns on the TV to a cartoon show. With one bite of her apple her eyes gets huge with lust and hungry.

As her eyes clam down, she hears a snap in the woods. She tunes in. Her sisters are smarter not to step on a twig if they want to scary her. She listens to this person getting closer to the house. She walks to the front door, and press her back to the side of the door. Waits until he opens the door. He slowly makes his way to the house, and stops. “Why is this out here?” He walks to the door and holds on to the doorknob. Has he looks at the chipped brown door; he is thinking to himself that she cannot be in this old house. He press his body to the door to open, has he take one-step in the house. He was quickly thrown on the hard floor with a thud. Before he can say a single word, he sees the girl he followed in here. “What are you doing here,” has she pulls a knife to his nicely golden brown neck, “Why did you follow me? Answer me!” said Demi

“Calm down, I just wanted to know why you are going in to the woods by yourself?” said Emmett.

“Well…this is a place where I like to be when I want to be by myself. But I still don’t understand why did YOU follow me?”

“I thought you would need some help getting out or something like that,” he let out a small smile escape his lips, “But I can see that you don’t need help at all.”

Has she pushed herself off his body, and pulls his body off the floor.

“Oh…sorry,” she puts the knife in her back pocket, “now you know that I don’t need your help.” She smiles has she place her hands in her back pocket. Seconds goes by, “So you are go to stay to see if I still need your help?” said Demi

“I will stay if you want me too,” has he put one of his hands in his front pocket and the other on the back of his head, “You know a wild animal can get in.”

A little giggle escapes her lips at the thought of an animal going up against her. She starts to walk to the living room. Emmett turns to follow the sound of her voice. “Maybe, I want you to stay, but only for a little bit,” has she does a 360 to look at him.

The flash of her smile has she turn around awakens something inside of him. “So…what do you do in here?” said Emmett.

“I get more sleep, watch TV, eat, or just chill. You know the normal thing that you do an around the house, but you have more freedom here then you do at your own house.” Said Demi. Has she quickly grape her unnatural food. Place it away. In the hope it want be seen. He watched her move as if she was in a movie. Has he makes his way to the couch. “So you like to watch cartoons, is there anything else you like watch. Like sports, girly things, or like porn?” said Emmett

“What, do I look like I like to watch sport or girl things? And what is with the guys and porn is it builds in their brains that porn is everywhere?” Has she walks up behind him. He looks up and just smile into her eyes. “Well I can’t tell you about that, but personal love your shirt.” “Oh…so are you telling me that you are one of us?” said Demi. He turns around to face her. He slowly gets off the couch, and walks around and says. “What do you mean ‘like us’ you in a club or something?” She laughs.

“No, like me the freaks, emos, weirdoes, or even the gothics. You know the ones that dress like this,” has she steps back and does a 360, “If you stay with me. I'll have you looking like me and no time.” said Demi.

Has she stops to look at is face. She turns and walks around to sit and watch a little TV. Before her sisters get here. Emmett makes his way back to the couch. “Will, maybe I want to be close to you.” said Emmett. Emmett places his left hand on her check, to pull her face close to his. She slowly puts the remote back on the couch. Has his fingers is tangled in her inky black hair. The smell of his peppermint breath brings her back to the days when she was normal. You know like human. However, in one minute of this wired, but blissful beauty to hearing her her sisters coming. She looks at the watch on the right side of the wall. Demi pulls his hand away from her face. “We can’t, my sisters are coming. You have to go now. They don’t like new people or any kinds of people in the house real,” said Demi. Has she quickly runs him out of the door.

He turns around and holds on to her right hand. “When can I see you again?” said Emmett.

“Maybe at school?” has she pulls his hand off her arm, “I can’t make any promise, I’m sorry.” She closes the door, and quickly runs to the kitchen to grab her food. Then runs back to the couch, and turns on the TV. Aria and Lindsey goes busting throw the door yelling. “Where are you or you ok?” said the sisters. They looking the kitchen and they found her in the living room. “Is everything ok with you? You were not at school today,” said Aria “Yea, I just got there late, and decided not to go in. Plus, anyway, I was tired of the same old routine. So I skipped is that a bad thing?” said Demi “No, just tell us next time, ok. You know, has she whisper in Demi’s ear, that even Lindsey been worried about you,” said Aria.

“Hey, keep me out of you little talk; ok. I was not that worry about you, but you still is my little sis.” Said Lindsey

Demi knowing that was going to be that closes, ‘I’m worry about you’, that was all she was going to get out of Lindsey. Demi rapping her ivy skin colored arms around Lindsey peppy body. “Thanks sis that means a lot. That you care.” said Demi. Has Lindsey quickly pushing Demi off her body. “So, what you were doing up here?” said Aria “Oh, trying to calm down after a huge dinner last night.” said Demi

“Oh, for you that was a huge dinner. For all the blood that you were covered in, but for me it was pretty little.” said Lindsey

“Maybe for you, you eat like at had rabbit, small bits here and there.” said Demi

“Sorry for being cleaning I just don’t want to be covered in blood has I’m ripping the heads off animals.” said Lindsey

“Does it really matter? You Lindsey,” has she turns to face her, “eat a little to clean for a vampire, and you Demi,” turns and face Demi, “do it a bit ( “A bit, please. A bat eats cleaner then you,” said Lindsey) to much,” said Aria. Has she face Lindsey with hate at that time.

Lindsey walks into the kitchen to get a snap, trying to not to look. While Aria stares a hole in the back of the skull. Demi returns to watching her cartoons. Minutes go by, has no one says a single word. Has the day ends. The three sisters appear from the woods.

The Next Day

Has Demi coming walking down the hallway with a pair of black but dye pants, with a black muscle shirt, and a half shirt (blue). She spots Emmett laughing with his friends. Before their eyes can lock once again her sisters, snap her out of it. They travel to the girl’s bathroom.

“So can we like skip lunch, my will fake mom what’s me to come house during lunch.” Said Lindsey

“Will… is you going to last until tomorrow?” said Aria

“Yea but I think this one should go eat,” looking and talking to Demi in a bay voice, “we don’t want to have a little miss up.” Said Lindsey

“Ok, just keep pushing me, one day you are going to wake up on the wrong side of my fangs. And wish that you were just a little bit nicer.” Said Demi

“Hey, ok Lindsey you can have a day off, and I can going with you Demi.” “No…I want to go by myself.” “Fine you can go, but please be careful we don’t want you to end up like mom, ok” Demi’s face softens. “I promise”

Has lunch gets closer. Demi walks out of the bathroom with Bay. Has Emmett and Demi eyes lock. Demi turns around to face Bay. “Hey, can you do me a favor? I need you to tell Emmett that the house is going to be empty, ok.” The look of lost goes across Bays face. “Wait, why in the hell you want me to tell Emmett that and what house are you talking about.” “Please just do it for me. And I’ll tell you later why, ok?” “Fine.”

Demi turns to face Emmett’s confuse face. She smile and then looks down to her feet. Then being to walking away. His smile fades and looks at Bay. Bay pulls Emmett in to following her. Bay walks half way down the hall to a little opening. Then she turns to face when Emmett turns the corner. Has a Bay slip into an empty classroom. Emmett slowly opens the door. He finds Bay standing in one of the corner. “Ok… I have no idea why Demi wants me to tell you this, but whatever. She said the house is going to be open…whatever that means.” While rolling her sunless eyes at him. Emmett flashes his white teeth with a happy smile. “Yes, ok. Thanks for telling.” Has he was about to turn around to open the door. Bay steps towards Emmett sending her hair forward. “Hey, whatever is going on? Do hurt her,” she steps closer, “because if you do. I will make sure you will be pissing blood for a month. Will that is it. See you around.” While smiling.

Has Bay exit the classroom she has a feeling of proud flow through her body. Then realize that she is late for class. Her smile disappears, and worry crosses her face. She darts down the in hall, and vanish around the corner.

The feeling of warmth flow over Emmett. A smile of happiness appears upon his face, has he exited the room. He looks down the opposite way that Bay went. He exits the build, and walks to woods were Demi is.

Has Demi reached the house, and opens the door. “I worry where if Bay really told him? I hope he comes.” Has she placed her backpack next to the door.

3MINUTES GO BY

“Where is he? I hope he was not lost or hurt. She pulls herself off the couch. She takes one sit foreword, and the smell hits her like a punch to the face. “What is that smell?” Her fangs appear. “Wait, that’s blood...human or animal? Emmett?” has runs to the door, and opens. The smell hits her harder. Her breathing gets heavy. “Wait, I can’t,” has she digs nails in the wooded sides of the door fame, “I may kill him.” Images flashes through her mind about all the ways she can kill him. Has the smell grows stronger. So does her hungry. “I can’t leave this house, but I can’t leave him out there either. I have to do this. He cannot die. Come on Demi…get your big girl panties on.” She pushes herself out the house. Rushing her away through the trees. She stops, and raises her head in the air. Like a dog would do. She snaps her head to the right. She knows he is close. He runs to the right. Leaving her foot impression in the cool, dry dirt. In seconds, she is behind him. “Emmett are you ok?” Knowing in her heart that he will not be for long. She comes closer, seeing that his foot is in a bears trap. She pulls the trap apart, releasing his foot. “Emmett, what happen?”

“I was looking for the house, then I stepped in the trap.” Said Emmett “While I have to get you to the house. To see if its broken.” Said Aria “Ok.” Said Emmett. While pushing himself off the cold ground. Has he placed his arm around Aria shoulder.

They reach the house. Aria pushes the door open, and leading Emmett to the coach in the living room. Pulling his pants leg up. To revealing the wound, the trap has cause. The feeling of hungry reach through her veins. She chokes the feeling down.

“How does it look? Saying Emmett

“You have two puncture wounds on the side.’ Said Aria

“Do I need to go to the doctor?”

“No, I got this.” Said Aria has she runs to the bathroom. To grab bandages.

~~~~Moments Later~~~~

She comes back. Looking down at the wound.

“Now, try not to move.” Has Emmett slightly move in pain. “Ok, I’m done. Now all it needs is to heal.”

Standing up to look at her works. She sits next to Emmett. “Can you do me favor, Emmett?” He turns facing her, slowly. “I'll do anything for you,” while pointing to his leg wound. Clearly showing that he will go through pain just to see her. “Good, I’m going to bring something out. Then I am going to need you to drink it. Then you can ask all the question after, ok?”

Looking into her eyes. Without him saying a word. She knows that his answer is YES.

Has she gets off the coach, and heads to the kitchen. She walks to counter, and pulls out a chef knife. Then a small black cup. She looks over her shoulder. To make sure he was not behind her. Laying her left arm across the table. Picking up the knife, and sliding it across her arm. Like butter. She lifts her arm over the cup. Filling the cup half way up. She holds the wound with her right hand. Holding her arm over the sink. She moves her hand, and turns on the water. She licks her finger, and moves it up like a zipper. Cleaning up the rest of the blood and the top of the cup. Picking up the cup and returning to the coach were Emmett sits. She hands him the black cup and say. “Drink up, then ask question.”

He drinks the dark liquid. He looks around waiting for something to happen. “What's supposed to happen?” Biting her bottom lip. “Try looking at your keg again.” Looking confused. He slowly moves towards his leg, and unwrap the wound. “What the fuck? How…it’s healed?” Jumping up from the coach, “What did I drink?” “It was blood…You drunk blood.” While looking into his eyes. A smile appears on his face. Thinking it is a joke. Aria slowly stands up from the coach. With a look of worry and honesty. “Wait; there is no fucking way I just drunk blood?” With angry on his face, “You give me blood? No, what kind of blood?” “My blood. I’m a vampire.” Said Aria while walking towards him. Looking lost and still confused.

And somehow… somehow she just knew he was going to bolt, but she didn’t want him to. So before he could, she grabbed his arm, not applying enough pressure to hurt him, but keeping him where he was for the moment, looking into those beautiful eyes with mixed emotions. None of which seemed to be the good kind, which was how she inexplicably wanted him to feel. For some damned reason.

That’s when Demi decided. It was a split-second decision, but she couldn’t bring herself to take the chance that he would scream at her, run from her, hate her, or even be afraid. So she took his other hand as well and then leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. With how close they were, it was impossible not to see how his eyes widened in surprise, and she was sure her eyes mirrored his because somehow she actually hadn’t known she was going to do this.

But then… he responded, beginning to kiss her back, and it was probably the most right-feeling thing she’d ever experienced. Demi’s hold on him slackened, arms shifting to wrap around his neck as she pressed closer to that feeling.