The Boy Who Could Fly

Chapter 18

I knew Jaime would eventually have taken my being an Angel thing well, but I didn’t expect it to go over this well.
After he saw my wings the night before, things have changed. In a good way though. He looks at me differently with adoration and longing.

We were just walking up the front steps of our home after going to a Sleeping With Sirens concert in downtown.
"You know, I'm not actually that tired" Jaime said when we got inside and shut the door behind us. The house was pitch black which means Andy is either out for the night or already a sleep. "Really?" I asked in response before turning to face him. I hadn't realizing he was so close. Our faces were mere inches apart and there it was again, that longing look in his eyes. "Really" He said simply, picking my lips once then twice before pouring a deep kiss onto my lips.

"Well what would you like to do?" I asked in genuine curiosity which only made him laugh. "I have a few things in mind" He said while still half laughing at my cluelessness. He wrapped his arms around me in a loving manner then trailed small kissed from my jawline down to my collarbone. Almost instantly I felt a tingling sensation shoot through me, making me moan. He tightened his hold around me and started undoing the zipper of my black jeans. This is just like a few months ago… when I ran away.

Before I could comprehend what was happening we were making out in the upstairs hallway, clothing trailing behind us. Once we were in the bedroom he easily pushed my body so my back hit the mattress then attacked my neck with his lips. It felt amazing and I was beginning to learn what all the hype was about. He gripped my hips then brought them up so he could grind himself into me, making my body shake with tension. Without my realizing it he had me laying on my stomach in no time. This whole ordeal was happening so quick and anxiously. A part of me wanted to stop him but another part wanted this more than he did. Without a warning he pushed himself inside of me, making me groan from the pain. Wasn't this supposed to be enjoyable?

It started out slow but soon Jaime picked up pace and started thrusting in and out quicker. The pain was going away and replaced with an odd feeling of pleasure that I had never had before, but it was great. I balled the bed sheets up in my fist and tried to hold back the moans but they slipped through my lips anyway. Something strange suddenly filled my mind. The part of me that didn't want this was gone but I didn't just want this.. I needed it. "Faster" I ordered breathlessly. Jaime complied and began to push in and out quicker. "I'm almost there" He said through a moan and even though I I've never been in this situation before, I knew what he meant. He grabbed hold of my hand that was gripping the bed sheets and laced our fingers then used his other hand to grab my throbbing member and stroke it, making me tip over and spill out on the bed below me. Jaime followed suit and emptied inside of me then with one last moan he rolled off of me, landing on the mattress.

It happened so quick.. I can't believe that just happened.. No, this shouldn’t have happened.

I was breathing heavy still when I turned to look at him. He was already a sleep. "This isn't good" I whispered as the realization hit. I mean sure I'm no longer his guardian or even a legal Angel for that matter but something doesn't feel right. Something is terribly wrong. I breathed a sigh then lifted from the bed to go clean myself off in a hot shower. The entire time I couldn't get Jaime out of my mine. How he made me feel. The thoughts were so unnatural. I shook my head to clear my mind but it didn't work.

In frustration I slammed my fist against the tiled wall of the shower, making it crack under the brunt force. I have to get out of here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating. Even this chapter isn't all that long but its all I had time to do between homework assignments DX School is shit let me tell you what. I'll try to update again soon, okay?