The Boy Who Could Fly

Chapter 8

I stormed into the house, throwing my bag onto the dinner table next to the kitchen. "I wanna go home" I murmur under my breath before falling to the couch, making a soft thud.

I'm home sick, I admit it. Heaven felt safe to me, it has my family, the ones who understand me most, and I don't have to lie to everyone there. Lying and pretending to be someone I'm not is truly exhausting.

"Vic, is that you?" I hear Jaime ask from the upstairs. I pulled the blanket from off the back of the couch and curled up in it, in an attempt to disappear. Of course he came home early from practice today.

The thumping of feet hitting the stairs made its way to my ears.

"Rough day?" Jaime asked when he reached the couch. I slowly uncovered the blanket from my face to see him standing there, looking like he just got out of the shower. "Just missing home" I chose not to lie for once, but I knew very well it wouldn't be long til I had to lie again. "It wouldn't hurt to hop on a plane and visit your family every now and then" He said after a moment of thought. Of course I just rolled my eyes then hid my face once again under the thin blanket. "You're really confusing sometimes" He sighed.

I slowly moved my legs up to my chest, making room for him to sit on the couch next to me. He didn't have to tell me, I just knew what he wanted. At first he found it weird but I guess he's come to accept it now. The cushion's began to shift under his weight as he sat and took hold of my ankles to move them so my legs rested on his lap. Slowly he caressed my jeans that covered my legs, it was a soothing motion that calmed me instantly. I lifted the blanket enough to peek out and see his face smiling down at me. I moved my hand out from under me so I could motion Jaime to come closer with my finger. Without hesitation he propped himself up on his knee so he could tower over me and get close enough to kiss my lips softly under this blanket.

He kept our face close as he unwrapped me from the blanket then laid down beside me, recovering the blanket over the both of us. It didn't take long before his lips found their way to my neck, making me bite my lip to snuff a moan from leaving my throat. He put me on my back, trying to get me where he wanted me to be. I held my arms around his neck, letting my fingers comb his unstraightened hair.

If this is so wrong, why does it come so naturally?

I heard those words play in my head from the same voice that haunts my dreams, leaving me gasping for air. I wanted to run, every bone in my body wanted to jump out of my skin. But I stayed put. I let Jaime bring me closer. I let him unbutton my pants. I let him kiss from my neck down to my chest. I let the shivers from his touch cast over my skin leaving me wanting more.

Our hands intertwined together, fitting like puzzle pieces as we soaked in our passion that weighed down the air between us. When I finally had him in front of me only wearing his favorite pair of boxers, I couldn't keep my hands to my self. "You can tell me what you want" He slowly whispered into my ear. I seated myself on his lap, biting my lip without any self control. "I'm willing to bet you have a pretty good idea of what I want" I finally replied, bringing his lips back to mine. He pushed me back down to the couch, almost making my hat fall off from how quick he was.

Everything came to a sudden halt though when the doorknob of the front door started to turn. "Hey guys-" Andy stopped himself at the entrance of the living room. "God Dammit, Andy!" Jaime yelled, throwing one of the couches pillows at him. Andy laughed and caught the pillow, throwing it back at Jaime. "Get dressed, ladies. We have company tonight" Andy said as he walked to the kitchen. A soft whine escaped from Jaime's mouth, making me smile. I moved his face so I could reach his tender lips for a kiss. "C'mon" I whispered to his mouth before escaping his embrace so I could go get ready for whatever Andy had planned.