Status: Completed. Comments are very encouraged.

In Your Dreams

New Life

Driving down the interstate, Anne thought about home. It had been three years since she left Joey and Billie. She thought about them often, but those thoughts brought tears to her eyes. Anne had a job at as a magazine editor in New York City. She lived in a crappy apartment, even though she made enough money to afford a house of her own.
Walking down the street in the frigid weather, Anne spotted a magazine with Billie on the cover. Picking up the magazine, she seen that Green Day was going on tour.
"Good for them." Anne smiled. She was happy they were on their feet again. Billie had went to rehab for his freak-out at the festival. Anne wanted to be there for him, but she couldn't bring herself to show her face. She knew that Billie would've forgotten about the whole thing by now, but she still wanted to leave them wondering. Billie had tried to call her but she didn't want to speak to either of them.
Anne jammed her key in her apartment door. Walking in, she looked around her grungy apartment and smelled the mildew. After a few minutes, she realized she had forgotten her coffee!
"Shit!" She ran out the door and down the steps.
"I need a frozen macchiato, please." She handed the man the bills.
Anne sat down while she waited for her coffee. The bell rang, signaling someone was walking in.
A short, black-haired man in his mid-forties walked into the coffee shop. Anne tried to hide her face, but he found her too soon.
"Annie? Annie, holy shit! It's so good to see you!" Billie said as Anne smiled frightened.
"It's good to see you too, Billie." Anne started to walk off and out of the shop.
"Oh, no ya don't. You're coming with me!" Billie winked at Anne and grabbed her hand. Anne listened carefully as he drug her to the hotel where the band was staying.
In the hotel was Mike, Tre and and an empty seat.
"Anne!" The guys screamed in her face. Anne was excited to see them, but tears soon came to her eyes.
"Annie, why are you crying?" Billie asked sadly.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you, Billie."
"Oh, baby, come here." Billie wrapped his arms around Anne and soon it became a group hug.
After a few hours, and a few drinks, everyone was dancing and joking around.
"Anne, we really missed you. Bill told us everything that happened and honestly, I would've done the same thing." Mike said.
"What, leave?" Anne asked.
"No, sleep with Billie." Everyone laughed.
Anne felt good being around the guys again and Billie was staring at Anne from across the room. It wasn't a seductive stare, but a loving look. He motioned for Anne to sit next to him. She slowly walked over to him and he pulled her in tightly, kissing her cheek. Mike looked at them weirdly.
"What, Dad?" Anne asked. Mike looked at her for a little while before grinning from ear to ear.
"I'm dad now?" He asked sweetly.
"Yep, I figured if I was going to restart my life, I would do it right this time."
"Well good. I like 'dad'." He smiled.
Billie walked into his room while Tre, Mike, and Anne were still talking.
"Billie's been thinking a lot about you, Anne. I think he loooves you!" Tre said and Anne blushed.
"Where has Joey been?" Anne asked.
"He moved in with his mom and got himself a new girl. Oh and a baby on the way! Grandpa Billie!" Tre said.
Anne laughed and thought of Joey. She was happy for him for all the right reasons. Good for him, she thought.
"Annie!" Billie yelled from the bedroom. Anne walked in and seen Billie. He was on one knee holding a ring. It wasn't an engagement ring, but a promise ring.
"Will you promise me that you'll always be mine?" Anne nodded and hugged Billie.
"I promise. I missed you so much." Anne said with tears in her eyes.
"I missed you, Annie." He kissed her lips and squeezed her tightly.
Billie looked at Anne with sparkling eyes. "Let's go, baby. I have a surprise for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
The end. If I get enough recs and comments, I'll make a sequel!!!