Status: Completed. Comments are very encouraged.

In Your Dreams

Billie's Advice and Anne's Clothes

After finding out who her dad was, Anne decided to go to Billie's house for some advice. She had just found out something that could change her whole life.
"Hey, Anne! Joey's not here right now. You want me to ring him?" Billie asked while he was making dinner.
"No, that's okay. I actually came to see you. Remember when I told you about my mothers answer to who my father was?" Billie nodded. "Well, we have figured it out. It's Mike. Your Mike."
Billie was shocked, but could believe it.
"Did you get a DNA test?"
"Yes." Anne answered.
"Congrats, Annie. I'm very happy for you!" He smiled sweetly. She loved her nickname he had given her as they got closer.
Eating dinner, they talked about everything under the sun. Joey got brought up and it made Anne nervous.
"How are things with Joey?" He asked.
"Good. I like him." She blushed.
"Y'know what? I think he likes you, too."
"I hope so."
Billie smiled at Anne and she said good-bye. She thanked him for dinner and walked out the door.
At home, Mike was waiting for her.
"What's up, Mike?" Anne asked him.
"Oh, nothing. Just wanted to stop and say hi to my new kid." He rustled her hair. She laughed and was glad no one was taking it seriously. She wouldn't call him dad, nor would she meet his family as his daughter. She felt bad, but she felt almost embarrassed to let others know.
"Hey, Anne, could I talk to you for a moment?"
"Yeah, Mike, what's up?"
"Well, I have been thinking on this for a while now. I think I might ask your mother out on a date. For old times sake." Mike smiled, frightened of her reaction.
"I think that is a great idea." Anne smiled back.
Anne was in bed when she heard a loud banging at the door.
"Are you fucking kidding me? It's like three in the morning!" Anne said to herself as she got out of bed.
"Wait a fucking second!" She yelled at the door
Opening the door, she reveal a wet, dark-haired man, crying.
"Oh my God, Billie what's wrong?" Anne was scared.
In between sobs Billie replied, "Adie left me. I caught her cheating on me and she left. Annie, she left me!" He fell into Anne causing her to collapse.
"Shhhh, Billie, I'm sure you'll wake up in the morning and she will be there. Has she ever cheated on you before?"
Billie nodded. "I'm sorry, Billie. You can sleep in my bed if you want. It's comfortable and warm." She handed him a towel. He drug himself to her bed and she followed.
"Annie, will you sit with me?" Billie asked, still crying. Anne sat down with him and he laid his head on her shoulder and just sobbed himself to sleep. She laid him down and covered him up with the pink, fuzzy blanket.
"Goodnight, Billie." She kissed his forehead.
Billie woke to the smell of bacon. It made him feel sick to his stomach. Rising up in the bed, Anne appeared in the doorway.
"Good morning!" He wondered why she was so cheerful.
"Morning." He grumbled to Anne. He saw her face drop. He didn't want to be mean to her, but he was depressed.
"I made you breakfast..." She trailed off waiting for a response.
"Thanks, kid." He walked into the kitchen and ate only because it looked like she took her time to make it perfect. The food sliding down his throat made him feel just a little better. He looked at Anne, up and down. She was beautiful. Billie being forty years old, made it wrong to think thoughts of Anne. He couldn't help himself.
"Do you want to go shopping with me today?" Anne asked Billie, who was in a daze.
"What? Sure. What are we shopping for?"
"I just need some new CDs."
"Good. I don't shop for clothes." He laughed.
"Go make yourself presentable at least."
He looked in the mirror at himself. Black circles under his eyes added at least ten years to his looks. His matted hair stuck straight up. He slowly got into the shower and he gasped at how good it felt.
"Oh shit." Billie said as he realized he didn't have any clothes here and all there was were women that lived here.
"Annie!" Billie yelled, hearing running steps.
"Yes, Billie Joe?"
"Will you run to my house and get me some clothes?" Anne opened the bathroom door and seen his silhouette through the shower curtain. He peeked his face out of the side and stared at Anne.
"Sweetie, please. Its not polite to stare." He laughed. She realized she was staring! She agreed to get him some clothes and got into her car. Why was she thinking that way of Billie? She felt wrong.
She got home and Billie was siting on the couch.
"What the fuck are you wearing?" Anne laughed hard as she said it.
"Well I wanted to get out of the shower and I didn't have any clothes!" He laughed along with Anne who was now on the floor.
Billie had on a pair of Anne's skinny jeans and a black tank top. They were way too small and squeezed him tightly.
"Here, then!" Anne threw his clothes at him. "Hurry up we need to go!"
Arriving at the cd store, Billie got out of Anne's car. Billie wasn't really a popular guy anymore, so no one freaked out about him.
"What about this one?" Billie said, picking up a Green Day album.
Anne laughed and told him she already had that one. He smiled at her.
Leaving the store with three CDs: the Ramones, the Clash, and the Sex Pistols. Billie was proud of her taste in music.
Heading to the car, Billie opened Anne's door for her.
"Like father, like son." Anne whispered and giggled.
"What's so funny?" Billie asked.
"Your face!" Anne replied laughing even more.
"What the fuck, Annie! Are we five now?" He buckled over and rested his head on the dashboard as he laughed.
The drive home was filled with laughter. Immature things can make someone crazy. Not Billie and Anne. They made stupid faces at each other and picked their noses. Anne was happy to see Billie laughing so brightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please!