Status: Completed. Comments are very encouraged.

In Your Dreams

Engagement Partay

"Joey!" Anne yelled up the stairs. "We have to get ready! The party starts in an hour!"
"Calm down, woman!" Joey laughed at Anne who was a nervous wreck. Their engagement party was about to start and Joey had just gotten out of bed. He jumped in the shower while Billie and Annie set things up.
"Are you excited, Annie?" Billie asked.
"I am, but I hope you know this doesn't affect you and I." She gave him a seductive stare. He winked at her, feeling relieved.
Everything had been set up when Anne's mother arrived. She hadn't told her because she wanted to surprise her mother.
"Hey, Mom. Guess what?"
"What, dear?" She smiled.
"Joey asked me to marry him!" Anne said flashing the ring he had given her.
"Oh, honey! I'm so proud of you! Congratulations. I'm a very happy mom today." They smiled together and walked into the house. There were streamers, food, and a place to put presents. Joey walked downstairs as people started arriving. Anne had invited her mother and Mike, Tre, Adrienne (who she knew wasn't going to show), Billie's parents, and the rest of Joey's family. It wasn't a big party, like the way she wanted it, but she was content with what she had.
Anne soon got tired of hearing 'congratulations' over and over again. By about the sixteenth person, the girl began to speak.
"Thank you!" Anne said before the woman said a word. She gave her an odd look and walked away.
Sneaking stares across the room, Billie walked up to Anne.
"I got you this, for y'know, the big day." Billie looked embarrassed, which was rare.
"Billie, it's beautiful!" It was a high-dollar pearl necklace. Engraved in one of the pearls was a simple heart. Anne stared at it for a good while before hugging Billie for the gift. She leaned in for the hug when Billie seductively grabbed her ass. They were lucky they were behind a counter where no one could see below their waists. Anne gave him a sly smile and chose another gift.
At the end of the night, Anne and Joey ended up with $1203.46 in cash, red and blue matching robes, a pair of high heels, 18 good luck cards, too many candles, and Billie's necklace.
After saying good-bye, Joey walked up to Anne.
"Hey, baby. I'm going to go play some game with the guys. I probably won't make it home tonight. I love you." He kissed her quickly.
"I love you, too." She whispered as she was left alone, once again. Anne started to do laundry when she heard a crash in the living room. She slowly crept through the hallway and peeked around the corner.
"Rawr!" Billie yelled as Anne jumped nearly to the ceiling.
"You motherfucker!" Anne laughed and chased Billie through the house. Billie jumped on his bed, followed by Anne.
"Hey Anne, guess what?" Billie asked. Anne felt a tingle.
Billie romantically laid her down and kissed her lips softly.
"Can I make you mine?" He asked while he kissed her neck.
"Mhmm." She was enjoying it too much to answer.
Billie undressed her until she was bare and explored her body. Anne felt guilty sometimes, but Billie made her feel something Joey never could. She was in love with Billie and he knew it. He slid his tongue down her stomach and laced their fingers together. He got off the bed as she wondered what he was doing. Anne seen a spark of light when she realized he was lighting candles. They were vanilla, her favorite. He climbed back onto the tall bed and kissed her more. He slid a finger into her and move it slowly. She moaned to his rhythm.
"You ready?" She nodded.
He slid into her and she moaned loudly. Billie was more experienced than Joey, which made it better. Billie shoved every last inch of himself into her and it made her crazy. He showed her new positions she had never heard of. It exited her to try new things. Billie collapsed on top of Anne and with heavy breathing, laughed a little.
"What?" Anne asked giggling.
"Nothing. I've never slept with anyone besides Adrienne. It feels good to do something new, y'know?" Anne nodded. She felt very guilty at this moment. She had just had sex with her fiancées father.
Billie soon fell asleep, but Anne was wide awake. She was thinking about Joey finding out and what would happen between them. She loved Joey, but Billie made her feel different. From the time he cared about her head when she fell to now, making love to her for hours.
Maybe she didn't love Joey like she should.