Status: Kepp Your Hopes Up High And You Head Down Low

I Am Not Your Enemy

Chapter One

Long ago, all nine realms were in fact one universe: a glorious, peaceful and harmonious world which spun together like the mechanics of a clock. At the very heart of this universe were ancient beings known as Essentia. They controlled the universe, forever keeping it in balance. This all changed when the youngest Essentia known as Opes became caught in the spell of the darkness. He saw the power of his people, and he wanted it all for himself. His thoughts became filled with a darkness that his people had never seen before. He soon began to infect the others, forcing them to become his followers. The penalty for resisting was slaughter.

He took control of the universe, and everything slipped under a deathly black veil. Everyone suffered as evil creatures such as night elves spawned from the black. Like bacteria, these creatures spread across the worlds leaving nothing but devastation in their wake. This tragedy made Opes stronger. He planned on building an army strong enough to break down the barriers of reality itself!

This lasted for hundreds of years until finally, Opes approached his goals. The days were counting down until his army would be all powerful and unstoppable. During these last hopeless days, nine magicians (that would later come to be known as the Lucis Via) arose to stop Opes forever. They ripped out his heart in the dead of night, and with it, the source of his power.

The darkness was too strong. They could not destroy it, but they could contain it. The Lucis Via ripped the heart into nine pieces, sealing themselves within each piece to stop the magic from escaping. The pieces later came to be known as the Nine Stones of Opes.

The universe became unbalanced when the magic of the nine stones collided with the physics holding the fabric of reality together. The world began to crumble. With no central power to restore balance, the universe saved itself by ripping into nine realms and hiding a stone within each.
It is said if one were to reunite all nine pieces of the stone, the bearer would be bestowed with the power of the Essentia, and hold control over the universe itself…


Far away in a pocket of darkness found at the very edge of reality, two forces met.

“I have collected seven in total, I only need two more.”
“Asgard's and Earth's, though according to you, Asgard's stone has fallen to Earth.”
“Exactly. Why is it you ask me here then?”
“We have spent years hiding in the darkness. The few survivors after our devastating attack have mutated here. We have changed to become stronger than ever before, no longer relying on the cold. All these years we have been lying in secret, waiting for the opportune moment for our revenge, and we see that now is the time to destroy Asgard.”
“And how does this involve me?”
“Agard's strongest hero, Thor, has a bond with Earth. You force him to Earth by bringing destruction, and Asgard will be left defenceless.”

“You then wish to destroy Asgard when he has gone, I see. Well, I shall do as you ask. In return, when I have control of this universe, your army of Frost Giants must answer to me and me alone. You shall help me break down reality, even if it cost your lives.”
“Very well, Opes. Allow us to keep the traitor Loki, and you have a deal.”
“Excellent.” A small smile appeared on the dark one's face. While the Frost Giants had become stronger, they had become more gullible. He did not need to rely on them at all. He just wanted some fun.
At the same time on Earth, a young girl with a dark secret sat in her cell. Looking up through barred windows at the moon above, she felt a stir in the atmosphere.

She shivered.