Status: Actively trying to go somewhere with this (:

Ain't No Easy Way

Where Did You Sleep Last Night

Eleanor was tired. She felt like she just ran a marathon, trekked across a god forsaken desert, and then was body slammed by Stone Cold Steve Austin. She sat up slowly and peered around the room that she stayed in last night; she vaguely remembers the worried voices of Gemma and Chibs as she was ushered through the club house and brought to Tig’s room.

Eleanor looked as her arm and lightly ran a finger over the puncture hole, What I want to know is how those inbred bastards knew where I was.. Eleanor thought to herself as she rolled out of bed and put on her clothes. Believing she wouldn’t be going anywhere any time soon she simply tucked her browning in the back of her shorts.
There’s no way in hell I’ll be caught without this again. Eleanor thought to herself as she exited the room and made her way to the main room of the clubhouse.

As Eleanor rounded the corner she heard muffled yells that put her on edge and automatically her hand went to rest on the small of her back to her gun.

“Hey baby.” Gemma said as she stood from her place at the table and went to hug Eleanor, “you good?” she asked holding her at arm’s length to look over her.

Eleanor nodded and gave a small smile, “I’m good. I’m just lucky I have a lot of guns around the house. You can take the girl outta the south but not the south outta the girl I guess.” Eleanor’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion when she heard the scream again.

“You missed a lot last night, it seems The Sons had a target on their back.” Gemma said as she pushed Eleanor in a chair and sat down herself.

“Why, what happened?” Eleanor asked slowly looking at Clay.

“Wet backs tried to end me, that’s what happened. A friend’s ass ended up taking the bullets, but as you can hear –he’s had better days.” Clay said as he looked from cleaning a gun to Eleanor.
“We sent out a call to all the chapters first and second and they should be here by the end of the day.” Clay said evenly.

“So what you’re saying is my dad will be here for the retaliation.” Eleanor said blankly as she pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

All of the Sons slowly started making their way into the clubhouse and went straight to the bar. Opie walked up to her and kissed her on top of the head, “You had me worried for a second when I found you there, kid.”

Eleanor smiled up at him and stuck out her tongue, “Don’t call me a kid, it makes me feel five. Thanks for finding me Opie.” Eleanor said genuinely.

Eleanor smiled at Tig when she saw him step behind the bar and pour himself a shot but immediately became annoyed when he refused to look her way.

With the momentary lapse in silence Gemma’s face became tight and her hands fidgety, “Where is he?”

Eleanor took another drag of her cigarette, “Did Jax not come home last night?” she asked Gemma.
“He went to get medical supplies from the good doctor and has been MIA ever since. I’m worried about him Clay.” Gemma said again.

Opie called Jax’s pre-pay one more time before clicking it shut, “Called his cell phone a dozen times, Tara's house too. No answer.” Opie looked from Gemma to Clay.

Eleanor stood up and put out her cigarette and walked to the chapel doors, “I’m going to see if there’s anything I can help with.” She said lightly as she walked into the room with a nod of approval from Clay. Eleanor looked down at the bloody mess that was a man’s backside. The man was laid out on his stomach with a bottle of whisky by his face.

“Jesus Christ. This looks like the set of hostel.” Eleanor said as she walked over Chibs and Juice. “Do you have any gloves so I can try and help?” she asked loudly and Chibs nodded in the direction.

“Y’know how ta tend to a bullet wound, Ellie?” Chibs asked as he picked up a plier looking tool.

“Not a damn clue, but I can take direction fairly well.” She said as she snapped the gloves on. She walked over to the man’s head and leaned down into his line of vison, “Hey, what’s your name?”

Cam looked up at the woman who yelled him out of his latest pass out. “Cammie Hayes, and who are you love?” Cam cracked an eye open to try and see what this woman looked like but all he saw was a tattooed arm and light gray eyes staring back at him.

“My name’s Eleanor, I’m a friend of the club.” She smiled at him. She picked up the bottle and tipped it back so the liquid would run down his throat.

“You a doctor, Eleanor?” Cam hissed through the pain.

“Unfortunately not, but if you die I know exactly what to do so no one would find your body.” She said proudly.

Cam let out a strangled laugh, “You’re not much comfort lass.”

“I can't find the damn slug!” Chibs yelled over Cam’s screams digging the tool further around the bullet hole.

“Unser at the back door.” Eleanor heard Gemma say and walked towards the chapel doors.

“Let him in.” Clay simply said not taking his eyes of the gun he was cleaning, “shut those doors.”

Tig moved to stand in front of Eleanor, the door frame acting as a ‘do not cross’ line.

Tig looked at Eleanor then roughly grabbed her chin pulling her face close to his, “Keep him quiet.” He pushed her away closing the doors as he went.

“Asshole.” She muttered while rubbing her chin.

Eleanor went back to Cam and stood by Chibs, “Do you want me to pour some water on it so you can get a better look, it looks like your only view is of skin and blood.”

Chibs nodded and wiped away sweat that was dripping down his forehead and dove back into his work. Juice was leaning over him constantly to make sure he didn’t need anything –it wasn’t his favorite job but he would rather be in here then out with Clay and a gloomy and pissed Gemma.
Eleanor looked up and waved at Unser with her bloody glove as she tried to muffle Cam’s scream with another. Unser gave her a strange look as Clay closed the door once again.

“You getting anywhere Chibs, if you just dig around you’re going to do more damage than good.” Eleanor said as she watched Cam go tense again.

“I got it! I got it! Jesus! Shit! Shit! Shit!” Chibs screamed as he held up the bullet and Cam’s femoral artery started to spray. Thinking quickly Eleanor grabbed Juice’s hand, “Hold that!” she yelled as she moved his fingers so it blocked the torn artery.

“This is insane.” Gemma stated as she looked around the room, tightening her lips into a hard pressed line.

“What the hell are we gonna do?” Juice asked in a slight panic by the fact that his finger was jammed in a man’s ass.

“Just keep your finger in his ass, Juice.” Eleanor said as she pulled her gloves off and wiped her brow.

“This is way beyond my wheelhouse.” Chibs said loudly as he looked at Cam and then back to the people standing around him. Eleanor watched as Gemma’s mouth did the twitching movement she does when she’s about to do something people won’t like before she stormed out of the chapel grabbing her purse. Eleanor walked quickly behind her ready to take action.

“Where you going?” Tig asked as he went behind Gemma.

“Find Jax and Tara.” Gemma said as she pulled her trench coat off the wall.

Tig moved to stand in front of her blocking the door, “You heard what Clay said: family stays put.”

Gemma didn’t seemed phased by the look Tig was giving her or the underlying threat that was made as she spoke, “You got two choices, Tigger: tackle me or tag along.”

“I got nothing but adoration for you. Why do you got to give me such a hard time for?” Tig said coming to terms that he was going to lose this battle with the Queen of SAMCRO.

“It's my nature. I'm a giver.” Gemma said as she roughly pushed Tig aside and as she walked through the door yelled, “Hold it down Ellie.”

Eleanor looked at Tig with a raised eyebrow and her hands on her hips. Tig looked at her then out of the door where Gemma walked out, “This is why I beat hookers.”

“You’re a class act Tigger, how do you not have an Old lady yet?” Eleanor replied sarcastically as she watched Tig chase after Gemma.

Eleanor went outside to get a breather from the tense atmosphere that was in the clubhouse. When Jax came back with a pissed off Gemma hot on his heels Eleanor didn’t feel like dealing with it. Lighting her cigarette she let her feet dangle from the picnic table and jumped when the clubhouse door opened. Jax and Opie swaggered out, “Where are y’all going?” Eleanor asked as she walked in stride with the two men.

“Get Tara so she can patch up the Irishman.” Jax replied.

None of them noticed Donna’s truck pull into the lot as she flew out like a bat out of hell. “I’ve been calling you.”

“Shit.” Eleanor whispered as she pulled Jax back to give the couple some space. With Donna and Opie’s argument in the background she decided to lighten the mood. “I’m glad you’re okay Jax, you had a lot of people freaked out.”

“You mean my over-bearing mother.” Jax smirked.

“Yeah I guess, a lot of shit went down last night. A guy broke into my house and tried to take me-”

“Holy shi- are you okay? The fuck happened?” Jax said sighing. Eleanor just laughed, “I know crazy right. I think there’s some connection to whatever it was that went down last night. I’m sure my shit is circulating all over the white underground like the god damned plague.

“We’ll take care of it, El I promise.” Jax said as he turned towards Opie and Donna.

“Well I hope so; Bones will be arriving in Charming tonight.” Eleanor said as she watched Donna walk off.

“I’ll go after her Op.” Eleanor said as she ran to her bike and followed Donna’s truck.

Eleanor pulled up next to Donna at a red light as she firmly planted her feet on the ground. “Donna, let’s talk. Pull over.” Eleanor yelled over the roar of her engine.

Donna continued to stare forward as if she hadn’t heard her which only pissed Eleanor off, “Donna I will pull a gun on your ass and shoot your shitty tires if you do not pull over.”

Donna narrowed her eyes at the younger woman, “You wouldn’t we’re in the middle of Charming!”

Donna’s eyes grew wide as she watched Eleanor reach behind her and pull a handgun from her shorts, “Try me. Pull the fuck off the road.”

“Jesus, you’re all fucking crazy.” Donna said as she pulled off the main road and parked in front of a small coffee shop.

“I think we should get some coffee, I always find myself thirsty after holding someone at gun point.” Eleanor joked as she reached Donna.

“You’re a psycho, you know that?” Donna said as she huffed down the street crossing her arms.

“Oh stop Donna, I just want to talk.” Eleanor called as she strolled at a leisurely pace beside her.

“I don’t want to hear shit about the club Eleanor. You don’t know how to do anything but support it.”

“Donna please let’s just go into-” Eleanor looked up at the sign for the coffee shop and rolled her eyes at the name Of course “Espresso yourself.” Eleanor looked at Donna who held an equal disdain for the name but couldn’t help but laugh.

“Fine.” Donna said as she walked through the door, “but you’re paying.”
“Always babe.” Eleanor said as she followed her in.

“I wasn’t always so bitter towards the club, you know.” Donna said as she clutched her coffee between her small hands. “You know, when we were younger I remember this one time I went to pick Reese up from her first SAMCRO party she was so wasted that she got arrested for indecent exposure when she flashed Hale. Jax, Ope, and I had to go bail her ass out. Those were the days.” Donna looked down at her hands sadly. She frequently wondered if she should’ve just left and got out when she could like Reese did.

“She sounds like my kind of girl; I tend to hang with the trouble makers.” Eleanor laughed. “Everybody keeps bring up this Reese chick she must’ve been a hoot.”

Donna scoffed, “Yeah a hoot, try a piece of work –but everyone loved her. She had a way of becoming like the little sister you wished you had, except the whole smart mouth with a respect problem.” She laughed.

Eleanor pulled out a cigarette to play with on the table and laughed as she placed it behind her ear, “She definitely sounds like someone I can hang with. My ‘problems with authority’ have gotten me in county from time to time.”

“Really? I pegged you for a little MC Princess but who knew you were so dedicated.” Donna joked.

Eleanor gave a shrug and looked back at Donna, “are you ready to hear me out yet?” Donna sighed, “I guess it’s unavoidable.”

“You can’t be mad at Opie –well you can but I think you’re in the wrong here sister.”

“He lied to me Eleanor, he said he was going to try and earn straight and that was a load of shit. How am I supposed to know he’s doing this for his family and not acceptance in the club?”

“He’ll always have acceptance in his club or they wouldn’t have patched him in. There’s absolutely no doubt in my mind that everything Opie has done and is doing is for you and your kids, Donna. Y’all are buried up to your fucking eyeballs in debt and earning straight won’t do nearly what earning with the club can.”

“But at what cost? His freedom, his family, his…life? How could something be worth that?” Donna said in a whisper.

“Look I get it-”

“You don’t get it Eleanor.” Donna interrupted. “I was taking care of two babies on a single income for god’s sake I lost my husband; my best friend for five years! You have no idea what that’s like.”

Eleanor took a breath to calm herself, she knew there was still a lot Donna didn’t know about her life in Austin so she couldn’t fault her for voicing what she knew. As far as Donna was concerned Eleanor was untouched and unaffected by The Life and came to charming because someone got a little rough with her.

“I’ve experienced loss Donna, my father went to jail for 3 years; my brothers have both done time. There have been periods in my life when it was my mom, me, and the club. Some of those men helped raise me when my dad couldn’t or have been the brothers I needed when mine were otherwise occupied. I’ve been targeted, threatened, and jumped just because of my connection to the club; so don’t tell me I don’t understand. I understand better than any bitch in The Life.”

“Then how can you sit in front of me saying I’m in the wrong. You know what shit the club drops on you.” Donna said with a slight sneer.

“Because I’m nothing without my club, just like you’re nothing. I told you already, when we’re with a guy we’re with the club –if the club’s their life it’s ours. You may not stand behind everything the club does but I know damn well that you will stand behind your man –and if you don’t… you should save Opie and yourself the heartache and just leave.” Eleanor stood up and pulled the cigarette from behind her ear, “I hope you can battle those demons you’re fighting Donna and come to realize that you love Opie and loving Opie means embracing the club. I really hope you figure out how before it’s too late.” She raised her hand in goodbye and offered a small smile as she turned and left Donna sitting in the café.

After leaving Donna at the coffee shop Eleanor decided she should go home to straighten out the mess created by the previous nights’ escapade. Cleaning was something she always turned to when she was stressed, well that and cocaine. After taking a couple of lines Eleanor set to work rehanging her bedroom door as best she could and went and inspected her new garden. Eleanor knew that the source of her anxiety was also due to the fact that Bones would be riding into town today and she knew she couldn’t hide the fact that a guy almost snatched her up last night. Deciding it was time to finally bite the bullet and leave for the clubhouse Eleanor sat on her bike and made her way to TM.

As she pulled up Eleanor saw dozens of bikes parked in the lot. She scanned the lot for two bikes in particular; she first spotted the baby blue fatboy and parked next to it an all blacked out dyna street bob. Eleanor kicked her stand to her bike and rushed into the SAMCRO headquarters looking for the most handsome man in the clubhouse.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the prettiest girl I ever did see.” Eleanor knew she had the biggest shit eating grin on her face as she turned around and saw her Father Bones Grayson. Eleanor fell into her dad’s arms, “Hi dad.”

Eleanor would definitely classify herself as a daddy’s girl; being his only daughter she had come to know the spoiling affections of her tough around the edges dad. “You look great Bear.” Bones said with a large smile and pulled her by the wrist to the bar. “How has Charming been Ellie?” Bones asked after her ordered a round of shots.

Eleanor cringed, “why don’t we talk about home first and then hop into my shit.” Bones lifted a brow and nodded slowly he didn’t like how Eleanor avoided the question but conceded to her wishes after all he was only going to be here for one night before he would head back to Austin and straighten out shit with the Mexicans. When their shots arrived they clinked their glasses together before pounding the bottoms on the table and throwing them back; Eleanor exhaled as the Jack burned down her throat, “Whisky, my fave dad.” She said in a tight sarcastic voice.

Eleanor had often wondered about her relationship with her father and his club members from a psychological standpoint since she first decided she wanted to go into the field. On many occasions she had wondered what her life would’ve been like if she decided to stay ignorant to the club’s doings and tried to have a “normal” relationship with her father. She wasn’t stupid, she knew there was some fucked up shit happening between her and her dad. Her civvy friends didn’t party with their parents or her parent’s friends like she did and they certainly didn’t fuck their friends when they were sixteen. With that thought her eyes wondered around to find Beau; he was currently sitting on the couch sandwiched between two croweaters –which didn’t come as a surprise he was an attractive man.

“Eleanor!” She heard as she blinked in confusion, “did you not hear anything I said Ellie?” Bones said before he threw back another shot. Eleanor shook her head, “Sorry dad, I was just thinking.”

“Well I don’t plan on repeating myself so you better start talking about what happened here.” Before Eleanor could even get a word in Bones cut her off, “Don’t try and play me Eleanor, I know something went down. You usually have no problem talking your fucking mouth off unless it’s something I don’t want to hear.” Bones took a sip of his beer and stared at his daughter.

“Okay, well it’s really nothing so just think it could’ve been way worse dad.” Eleanor started.
“I don’t like where this is heading.” Bones said into his beer.

“Well there was just a little incident last night, a guy broke into my house last night and tried to take me back to Texas. But I took care of it.” Eleanor added quickly as she saw her dad’s eyes darken. Bones slammed down his beer and started to stalk off Eleanor knew that it wouldn’t end well if he reached Clay Marrow, the man who said would protect her.

“Beau!” Eleanor yelled across the room. Beau looked at her and then to her father and shot up from the couch, quickly making his way to his president “Look man, you can’t be starting shit at the mother charter I don’t know what’s going on but going after one of the first 9 is a poor choice brother.” Eleanor had to hand it to Beau, for having no idea what he was trying to diffuse he knew exactly what he needed to say.

“That asshole said he would protect my daughter and they almost got her Beau. I’ll finish what those wetbacks started so help me.” Bones seethed. Eleanor put a gentle hand on her father’s heavily tattooed arm, “Dad, I’m fine. I shot him and Tig took care of the body –so it’s all good.”

At the mention of Tig’s name Beau turned his head and looked sharply at her. “You should just go into the ring and work off some of your anger dad.” Eleanor said pointing to the boxing ring where two Sons were currently fighting. Bones rubbed his hands together and slowly nodded stalking his way towards the ring leaving Beau and Eleanor alone.

As Eleanor went to turn Beau tightly grabbed her arm and pulled her behind the building, “Why the fuck was Trager there Eleanor?” Beau asked darkly.

Eleanor crossed her arms and jutted out her hip, “I don’t think that’s any of your business Beau.”

Beau moved so Eleanor’s back was pressed against the wall and slammed his hands beside either side of her head leaning down close, “You know I don’t like sharing what’s mine little girl.”

Eleanor stared at him with her lips pursed, “I ain’t your Old lady Beau and I’m not some pussycat, I don’t need your permission to do anything.”

Eleanor put her hands on his chest to push him away but instead he grabbed her wrist and pulled them over her head, “I don’t want you to forget who’s been taking care of you all these years Ellie, are you forgetting all I’ve done for you?”

Eleanor shook her head blinking fast as she let out a barely audible “no.” Beau gently kissed her and let her wrists fall from his large hands, “Then show me how grateful you are Ellie. You’ll always be safe with me.”

Sighing gently and nodding her head Eleanor went down to her knees in front of Beau while pushing down his jeans and boxers. Eleanor wrapped a tight fist around his length and gave him a couple of long, slow strokes. She heard Beau groan and looked up and catching him watching her intently, Eleanor gave a small smile as she ran her tongue over her bottom lip and bit it gently. Beau guided his cock into her awaiting mouth with his hand, sucking in air through his teeth as her tongue flicked softly over the smooth, sensitive surface of the head. Eleanor started bobbing her head and, relaxing her throat, taking him all in. Beau closed his eyes, his hands roughly fisted in her hair pumping slightly as he enjoyed the incredibly gratifying sensation of her throat closing in around him. Pulling back, she dipped her head and lapped at his balls with her tongue, gently sucking the first one and then the other into her warm, moist mouth. "Shit” Beau growled as his balls tightened and he came hard in her mouth. Eleanor waited until Beau was finished before swallowing a lightly wiping around her mouth. She watched as Beau situated himself and zipped his pants and gently pulled her to him,

“That’s my girl –my little Ellie.”

Eleanor smiled at Beau and pulled away from him, “I should go just in case my dad’s looking for me.”

“How’s the candy I left you with, Eleanor –still good on quantity?” Beau asked as he pulled her around the corner. He looked over across the parking lot and saw Tig Trager looking their way and so distracted that he didn’t hear her reply. He grabbed her hair tightly and pulled her in for a sloppy kiss keeping his eyes open and on Trager. That’s right Trager, this is mine. Beau thought as he pushed her away slapping her on the ass, “See you later Ellie.”

Eleanor looked confused as she watched Beau walk towards the ring where her dad was currently fighting and was even more confused when Tig walked up to her with a pissed off look. Eleanor shook her head deciding she was still pissed at Tig for totally blowing her off this morning and made her way to the bar ordering 3 more shots.

“What so only Beau gets to play with you in the ally way, there Razzle?” Tig all but growled at her.

Tig would never admit it but he had watched seething in anger when he saw The Austin SAA pull Eleanor around the corner; he had hardly heard the discussion of Opie Clay and Bobby had.

Eleanor threw the shot to the back of her throat and faced Tig, “Looks that way doesn’t it Alex?” Eleanor replied sarcastically as she threw the second shot back. “I don’t want to deal with your shit right now okay Tig so get the fuck outta my face.”

Eleanor pushed past Tig but felt him walk in stride towards the ring with her, “You know I just buried a body for you Razzle, I think you’d be a bit more grateful.” Eleanor stopped in her tracks and looked at Tig wide-eyed, “What?”

“You could be little nicer to the guy that just buried a body for you.” Tig laughed. Eleanor gave a nervous chuckle, “totally.”

Tig narrowed his eyes at Eleanor, “What the fucks gotten into you, something’s up.”

Eleanor pressed her lips into a flat line, “Nah, I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Eleanor pulled herself up on the side of the ring and called out to her dad, “Dad I’m gonna bounce.”

Bones slammed his fist into the guys face and kissed his daughter on the cheek, “Later Ellie Bear, love you.”

Eleanor jumped down from the side and pulled out a cigarette lighting it quickly and taking a long drag, she just wanted to get home and drink a bottle of wine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Howdy! So this chapter is a little fucked up at the end but I wanted to start to explore Eleanor's very unhealthy relationship with Beau. More back story on how they came to be as a couple will be revealed hopefully in the beginning of the next chapter. A major character flaw that Eleanor has is her relationships with men and we also learned a trigger for those behaviors.

Eleanor's first outfit|Eleanor's party outfit|