Status: one shott((:

Mad as Rabbits

1/1

"hey babe" bren said. "howve u been"
ryan didnt answer.
"baeb??" bren was nervous. started sweating-- glitter bc hes super gay.
slowly ryn turnd 2 his gay boyfriend. "i am bird, ur a map"
"what" brengay said
ryan stood up, knocking over his xmas present-- $1000 of maybelline products from penis wents. "IM BIRED! U MAp"
"o" said bren. u could here the gay in his voice "did u do a drinkign????"
"no brendAN. i AM a dribking" suddenly ryan turned into a cosmopolitan ((the gayest drink i could thingk of))
bren was taken aback and also aroused. like when u read that text post about shrek comin and fuckin ur girl so hard his dick shoots out her mouth. like u think yo thats mad weird but u jack off to it that night. it was like that. before long his slimy sex snake (s3) was slithering out his convienently opened fly. "oh ryro" said bren, sex voice.
bren sauntered flamboyantly to his literally bevved up bf nad ripped off his clothes ((they were peter wents's dinosaur suit incase u were wonderin)) wisper "ill put my doodle so far up ur love cave as soon as i can find it"
ryan panted and said "yes please i am slut" ((pronounced sloot))
there was a hole in the glass that is ryan presumably for a tap and bren let his love rope slither into the opening. he made pleasure friction and ryan was almost going to do the o-thing when suddenly he disappeared.
confused, brengay walked naked out of the room they were in and onstage. mainy screaming girl, v underage. spence say ""hey"
bren say "i think i killed ryan"
spence say "no"
bren say "o ?"
spencre grin. spencr pat belly. spencer wink.
ah yes. delicious gay boy dirnk.

fruity
♠ ♠ ♠
the end i hope u enjoy((((: yes i AM a real boy but im mad in love with collen so dont talk to me.. shes so beautiful and funny.. a+ girl..

~timy