Status: This is very personal to me

The Story of Love's Past

C&A

At night I lay awake. My every thought haunted by such fragile broken dreams. My mind always racing to a different time and a different place, when I was a very different person. This was when you loved me and I loved you. When you were mine and I was yours. I remember you so very clearly. I laid there in your bed, my body held tightly to your arms under those pale blue cotton sheets. Til this very day I can still feel a whisper of the soft fabric on my bare skin. Back then you were the air I breathed and my spoken word. I was young and you were young, but that meant little. The moon, stars and the world were ours for the taking. In his presence my heart soared and I felt as though I was truly home. We thought we were invincible, that was until we weren't. You left, left me to live without you here. Living without your protection and I could no longer protect you. It seemed you needed me the most.

When I recieved the call I was shocked. Just like that, you were gone forever. You were mine, but someone took you from me. I still have not forgotten you and I never will. It hurts for now and always will because no matter who holds me in the future, my heart will forever be screaming your name. You rest in another state, in a place I will never find you. I just pray I will be blessed again by such a beautiful soul. Even then they shall not compare to you. My heart is broken, beating to a melancholy song I never wished to sing. Without you here I am broken, but one day I will be fixed and made whole again. That will be the day that I find you and join you again.

RIP C
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written along time ago, I was younger so I tweeked it a little but the feelings and intent is still the same. RIP C