Status: Complete.

I Won't Let You Leave.

Together.

Seth's P.O.V.

* * * *

Thunder cracked loudly as we rushed through the hotel door, Jeff slamming it shut behind us as we pressed our wet, soaked backs against the door and laughed through our heavy breathing.

"I'm drenched" I exclaimed, feeling the fabric of my jeans and cotton T-shirt clinging to my body.

"Me, too" Jeff laughed. "That storm is fucking insane!"

Lightning flashed through the curtained window, and the thunder boomed again, causing a rumble to vibrate through our bodies and making me jump.

"Aww, does the thunder scare you?" he smirked, looking at me.

"No... Not at all" I said, eying him as I pushed my black, wet locks from my face.

Jeff brought his right hand up, moving a piece of hair from my face, and gently touching me.

"I love you" he smiled.

"I love you, too" I returned, leaning in and giving him a kiss on the lips.

Pulling back, we both grinned at one another. The thunder boomed again, and I moved away from the door, and slipped my shoes off.

"I need these clothes off" I noted.

Jeff began to take his shoes off too, leaving them by the door by mine as I took off my shirt and walked to the bathroom. Flipping the light switch on, I took my shirt and hung it over the shower rack where the curtain hung from. Looking out into the room, Jeff was taking his shirt off, too. His body was wet, and the light glistened off his muscular chest and down on his abdomen area. The tattoo down his right side of his ribcage stood out and water dripped down his long black locks that was matted down and hanging over his shoulders. Water ran down my back and chest from where my hair was resting against my body, giving me chills. I watched as he undid his pants, everything feeling like it was in slow motion as he slipped the zipper down and unbuttoned them. Forcing them down his wet legs, and pulling them off, he stood there in his blue boxers. My eyes scanned his body as I licked my lips and gazed at him. He held his wet clothing in his hands and then turned his focus to me. Smirking that devilishly sexy smile at me, he walked towards the bathroom and came by me, beginning to hang his clothing on the rod as I had done. Once he finished, he looked over at me again as I just stared at him.

"Enjoying something?" he grinned, looking into my brown eyes with his vibrant green eyes.

"Very much" I smirked, licking my lips after again, and softly teasing my bottom lip between my teeth.

He turned his body to face mine and immediately felt his hands gripping my wet jeans, working the button until it was undone and graciously slipping the zipper down next. My body flushed with heat as my heart pounded and he gripped the waistband, tugging them down, along with my briegs and squatting down to bring them both to my ankles.

"Step out of them" he ordered, looking up at me.

Doing as he ordered, I lifted a foot out, one at a time, and stood on the shaggy rug as he moved my clothing onto the side of the tub to hang there. My eyes stayed focused on him as he then kneeled down before me, and focused his eyes on my cock that hung there before him. His hands gripped the sides of my outer thighs, sliding up and becoming placed on my hips. Inching himself closer, his mouth parted, opening up and then engulfing my semi-stiffening cock, bobbing his head back and forth. The warmth of his mouth caused a rush of pleasurable sensations to flood my body. A moan swiftly glided from my vocal chords as my lips parted, letting it become audible. Then I felt a vibration hit my cock as he moaned against it, making me moan even louder this time. He gave a good, tight suck and then removed his mouth from me, looking up at me with ecstasy filled eyes. I'm sure my eyes had the same look in them as he did, and he smirked up at me, licking his lips after.

"You like it?" he devilishly smiled, squeezing my ass after for good measure.

"Damn right... Take me, Jeff, please" I pleaded.

He rose to his feet, removing his hands from my ass, grabbing my right hand with his left and leading me out of the bathroom, directly to the bed where he shoved my damn body down and placed his on top of mine. The sheets beneath us began absorbing the moist water that clung to our bodies and dripped from our hair. My legs became clung to and around his waist, letting and feeling his hardening cock rub at me through his boxers. My hands slid down as I gripped the waistband and tugged at them, trying to force them down so I could feel his flesh on mine. He lifted up, taking the hint and slipped his boxers down and completely off, laying back between my legs again, and letting his rising cock poke and rub against mine. The friction was making me throb more and more with every second that passed, and our mouths connected, kissing passionately, and turning semi-rough the more our bodies heated up. His hips thrusted against me, making me groan at the sensation and longing even more at wanting to feel him inside me. My hands gripped at his back, my fingers clenching and clawing my short nails against his skin. A moan flowed through his mouth and against mine, as my fingers continued clawing at him. His hips thrusted, as mine then bucked against him, making me groan now. Moving my hands around and working them between our bodies, I pushed my palms against his chest and pressed against him. He got the memo, breaking our lip-lock and raising up a slight bit over me by putting his hands on the mattress.

"What is it baby?" he questioned, frowning his eyebrows in concern.

"I just want you to do it already" I panted. "I've missed you so much".

My hands rubbed up and down his chest, as he smiled.

"Let me get the lube".

He lifted up and I moved my legs away from him so he could grab the bottle out of the backpack he brought in. Pulling the bottle out, he came back over to the bed, climbing on and resting on his knees and shins.

"Prop your legs up, and spread them a bit", he ordered.

Putting my feet flat down on the mattress and spreading my legs, I watched as he opened the bottle and squirted some of the clear substance on his left fingers.

"Might be cold at first" he said, giving me a warning as he slipped his fingers down and pushed them against my opening.

It was cold! It made me jump a little when it hit my body, but I relaxed as he rubbed it around and pushed one of his fingers in the entrance to start getting some of it inside. I was throbbing at the thought of him being inside me, and I couldn't wait.

"Mmm, Jeff... Hurry" I begged, closing my eyes and pushing my head back against the bed.

"Let me lube up and I will. You really can't wait, can you?" he chuckled, pulling his finger from me and then pushing two back in, making me groan even more.

Pulling them back out, I heard him squirt some more into his hand and that's when I knew it was coming. Opening my eyes, I used my ab muscles to lift up a bit and eye what he was doing. Watching his left hand stoking his hardened cock, rubbing the tip that was beginning to leak pre-cum. He rubbed the excess lube between my cheeks and moved himself between my legs, in which I quickly wrapped them back around him. He rose up to his knees, lifting my ass end off the mattress as I laid back, resting my upper body again on the bed. Felling his right hand gripping my left ass cheek, almost as support to keep me up, as I then felt the tip of his moist cock pressing at my entrance now. My hands clawed at the sheets beneath me as he pressed it inside, spreading my opening and making himself go deeper, inch by inch. A small gasp escaped me and a pleasurable moan followed from both of us as he inched deeper.

"F...uck" he gasped and moaned.


* * * * * * *

That was all this hotel reminded me of, and made me think about. I knew what I was doing when I checked into this room. It had history. It reminded me of him, just as so many other things did.

"Same room?" he asked.

"Yup. Sixteen".

"Give me a few minutes to throw some clothes on and I'll head out to meet you there" he announced.

"I'll be waiting" I smiled. "Just knock and I'll let you in".

"I will. See you in twenty".

"Can't wait".

"Me either. Bye".

"Bye".

Hanging up, I sat my phone down on the night stand. My heart was pounding at the thought of seeing him after all this time. I was nervous. Afraid to see him in a way. Scared that after all this time, maybe he would see me and not feel the same as he did before our break-up. Looking back at the bed, I laid down and closed my eyes, flashing back to the memories of this room.

* * * * * *

Jeff began slipping the length of himself back and forth, getting deeper every time. My body flushed with heat, my heart racing.

"Jeff..." I moaned. "I love you".

"I love you too,...baby" he panted back.

Once he knew I was at ease, and wrapped perfectly around him, his penetration speed increased. His thrusts made the bed shake, and I almost feared him losing his balance. After a few seconds, nearing almost a minute, he stopped and forcefully unwrapped my legs, turning me over onto my stomach. Gripping my hips, he lifted me up to my knees, and I rose to my hands as my wet, black hair framed my face. Feeling him re-entering me once again, he began slamming against me with every thrust. His hips slapped my flesh, causing a spanking sound to break from the force. My body felt weak as he began hitting my sweet spot, over and over, sending shivers through me. His right hand slapped my ass and then gripped me forcefully as his left hand slipped up my back, up my neck and gripping a handful of my hair, tugging on it and jerking my head back.

"Jeff...damn..." I groaned.

"You love it?" he asked, keeping his pace in his forceful thrusts.

"Yes..." I gasped now, "Yes".

He was hitting my spot, causing me to spasm inside and climax. My left hand lifted and reached under me to grab my erect length, and beginning to pump feverishly at it, feeling the pre-cum that was already seeping from it. Releasing my hair, my head hung down again, as my right arm began weakening, forcing my to collapse down, pressing the left side of my face against the damp sheets. My jerking became faster, matching his thrusts, nearing my orgasm.

"I'm... going to cum" I panted.

My rectum was squeezing and tightening around him, and his moans grew louder and louder, to the point where he and I were almost screaming in ecstasy. The world didn't exist around us, and we didn't care if anyone heard. Thunder rumbled as we heard the rain still pinging down on the roof. Flashes of lightning illuminated through the curtains as we moaned louder.

"Oh...shit... Cumming" he moaned, giving one last , hard thrust, as I shot my seed against the mattress, spurting a few times.

Jeff stopped, resting himself inside me, and letting our breath echo and blend together.

"Fuck" he panted, slipping out and laying himself down to the right of me as I collapsed on my stomach, not even caring that I was laying in my mess.

My eyes locked with his as he laid there next to me, our chests rising and falling together. Sweat and rain covered our bodies now, and we couldn't even care.

"That was so good, Jeff" I smiled.

"It's always good...with you" he smiled back.

Raising up a bit, I leaned over and kissed his lips and kept my eyes on him.

"Wanna join me in the shower to wash off?" I offered.

"Don't gotta ask me twice" he smirked. "Let's go, sexy".

We forced our exhausted bodies up and headed into the bathroom to get in the shower.


* * * * * *

The thoughts of it all were making me hot, and I started feeling as though I was growing inside my boxers. Sitting up, I heard a knock on the door, and I knew it had to be him. Forcing myself to my feet, I walked to the door, and unlocked it. My heart raced beneath my rib cage as I twisted the handle, pulling the door back and opening it. There he was. After almost a year, he stood before me. His dark, long locks of hair were pulled back in a firm ponytail, and his eyes looked bright and full of life again. The way he was before the habit took over. He looked me over and smiled.

"Still just as gorgeous as ever" he smiled, locking eyes with me.

I couldn't help but feel myself blush at his compliment.

"Thank you" I smiled in return. "You look so damn good, Jeff" I retorted after.

And he did. I could see the tone of his body through his shirt. He looked so much more fit and in the best shape of his life.

"Thanks, babe".

"Come in, come in" I hurried, stepping aside and letting him walk in as I shut the door behind him.

He walked in and glanced around the room.

"Still the same as when we were here" he acknowledged as he scanned the room.

"Yeah it is" I noted, walking over to him.

He looked over to his left at me, lifting his left hand and running it through the right side of my hair that was blonde.

"I like what you did" he complimented. "What made you do that?".

"Just wanted a change from all the black" I stated, as he let his hand fall.

"Well it looks really good on you, babe" he responded.

"Thank you" I said, feeling myself flowing at his compliments. "I was afraid you wouldn't feel the way you used to anymore".

"That'd never change. I loved you too much to ever give up, no matter what" he spoke.

"Let's sit" I directed, pointing to the bed. "Take your shoes off, get comfortable".

We sat down together as he then slipped his sneaker off, leaving them next to mine, and our eyes locked again.

"God, I can't believe you're actually here" I exclaimed. "I've missed you so much and thought about you, constantly".

He looked down, and then back at me as he said, "So did I. A day never passed where you weren't on my mind while I was there and since I've been out".

My eyes wandered down his body and at his hands that were placed on his lap, and I instantly moved my left hand over, gripping his right one and interlocking our fingers. Looking back up, his eyes were focused on our hands. I was afraid that maybe I made a wrong move or that it was too soon to touch him. But then his fingers gripped my hand a little tighter and eased up seconds after as he sighed softly.

"God, I've missed your touch, and holding your hand" he whispered, closing his eyes as he spoke.

I squeezed his hand now gently and said, "So have I, Jeff... I dreamed about it every night practically, and it left me waking up feeling empty because you weren't there when I'd wake up".

Raising our hands up off his lap, he brought my hand to his mouth, pressing his lips softly to my skin and resting our hands down again after. His eyes opened as he looked at me again, and all I wanted to do was lean over and kiss him.

"You were the only thing that kept me sane in that hell-hole" he noted, his eyes beginning to look moist. "You were my motivation to stay and get sober, so I could come back to you... if you'd take me".

I nodded attentively and said "I told you Jeff, all I wanted was for you to get clean and come back to me. Remember?"

He nodded as a tear fell from his left eye and then slowly one trailed down from his right eye and slid down his face. He kissed my hand again, and then lowered them down together, and I was quick to pull my hand away, only to raise both of my hands and grasp his head.

"You remember, don't you?" I asked again, feeling the tears rising in my brown eyes. "I want to hear you say you remember".

He nodded softly, and said, "I remember... You told me to get clean and we could be together".

"Exactly. And all I've thought about was us getting back together" I spoke.

"Me too... always".

He closed his eyes and I watched another tear stream down his face from his right eye, following the same path the first tear left. The hotel light glistened off it, and I just had the gut instinct to do something. Leaning over while still holding his head, I kissed his forehead and then moved down. My lips kissed the right side of his face, right where the tear fell, and I could taste it lightly. His scent and the taste of his skin drove me crazy. I was always so attracted to it. I'd lay in my bed, holding onto him and just taking in his scent. Sounds weird probably, but they always say you're attracted to your lovers pheromones, and boy are they right. Something inside of me was stirring, driving me wild inside. I kissed his skin again, and then something inside me sparked. My tongue slid out, and I licked up his cheek, tasting the salty wetness of his tears. A moan vibrated from his throat as I did this, and then I backed away. His eyes slowly opened and our eyes met. There was that look again. The look he had the night in this very room. That look of ecstasy. And I was positive with how I was feeling, my eyes were reciprocating the same look.

"Seth..." he paused, now pressing his forehead to mine as we turned our bodies towards one another. "I love you, so much".

His hands touched my waist, and he gripped me so tight.

"I love you, too. Always have, and always will".

"Part of me just wants to pin you down to this bed and ravage you like I constantly dreamed of doing while I was locked up there" he confessed, pulling his head back so we could look at one another. "But I'm afraid to get close so fast, or moving too soon".

Deep down, I couldn't deny that I, too, was craving that sexual urge. But he made sense. Maybe we should take it slow, and rebuild our relationship.

"Trust me, Jeff. I feel the same right now" I admitted. "Before you got here, I was thinking about that night between us in this very room. And yeah, it got me desiring you".

He smirked softly, and nodded.

"That night was pretty incredible, wasn't it?" he stated, licking his lips after.

"Yes it was. It was one of my favorite nights. It just seemed so kinky, and unlike what we've done before" I agreed.

"Yeah, hotel room sex always seemed so sleazy" he laughed. "But that night, it hadn't mattered. I was with you and it was far from sleazy".

I smiled at his words, glad that he didn't see it as sleazy or slutty.

"I think about those nights with you a lot, Seth. Because I love you, and those moments with you were absolutely special between us" he added.

"I feel the same way" I agreed, sliding my hands down and putting them at his waist now.

"I just don't want to rush back into that so fast.." he paused, clearing his throat. "If we start dating again, I want us to start with a clean slate. Almost like we've never dated before. Like we're new people to one another... Like real romance. Know what I mean?"

He made perfect sense. As much as I had missed the intimacy, we had started out pretty hot and heavy when we first met and got closer. We had been intimate, before we even began dating. I wanted this to really last between us this time, and forever and not push him. I wanted to respect his wishes and make him comfortable.

"It makes sense Jeff. And I'd really love that" I said, with a soft smile.

He smiled at my agreement of his thoughts and ideas, and I knew he was absolutely right.

"I'm glad you don't think it's silly. I just want to be a new person with you in a sense, and treat you better than I ever had before... because" he paused, getting quiet for a moment and hanging his head down.

He sighed a bit, and I could hear him sniffling a bit again. I hated seeing him like this.

"I know I treated you really bad for about eighty percent of the time we were a couple" he started, but kept his head down still. "I don't want that to ever happen again. And I never want to be that guy again. I want to be the boyfriend you deserve".

He rose his head back up, locking his wet, dampened and slightly red eyes with mine. I couldn't hide the tears that were welling up in my eyes from hearing his words at this moment.

"You deserved so much better than what I gave you. You deserved a boyfriend that was clean and didn't get you fucked up in that mess" he continued.

"But Jeff, you didn't force me to take anything or drink" I cut him off. "I did some of those things because I wanted to, but I just didn't become addicted to it or felt the need to do it all the time. I don't hold it against you".

He shook his head slightly.

"But I still treated you like shit, and we both know it. Looking back, I don't even understand why you stayed or put up with me as long as you did. I was a mess, and yet you stayed' he reminded.

"I loved you, Jeff. That's why. It may sound pathetic to say it, but it's the truth. I never wanted to leave you" I acknowledged, making it clear that the love I fell for him basically triumphed anything.

"But I almost killed you, all over those fucking drugs. Don't you get it? I let that shit control me, and I hurt the most important person in my life, and could have lost you for good" he cried.

"But, Jeff... You didn't lose me. I'm here, in the flesh, living and breathing. This is now, and that was the past baby" I spoke. "Focus on the now. You're better, and I'm so fucking proud of you. I don't hold anything against you, and never would. I'm just thankful to have you back now. Don't you get that?"

Tears were flowing from the both of us now, and the emotions were heightened. A year between us was gone, but he needed to get better, and we both knew it.

"I fucked up and ruined what we had... I lost you for a year... A year that I can't get back" he sobbed.

"But Jeff, think about all of the years we can have together now. We may have lost a year, but at least we didn't lose one another permanently, right? You've got to understand that it kills me too, but I've got you here and now. And I wouldn't change this moment for the world" I spoke, pulling my right hand away from him and wiping my eyes.

He did the same, catching the tears falling from his eyes.

"I know, Seth... And I'm thankful we didn't lose one another forever, believe me. I would have never recovered if you had died because of my ignorance. I want us to have a long future... I want us to have a long life together" he said, looking at me.

"I want forever with you, Jeff" I blurted out.

His eyes seemed to light up as he softly smiled.

"You really mean that?" he asked.

"Yes. I've always wanted a forever with you. You have been the only person I've ever felt that strong about, honestly" I retorted, grabbing his right hand with my left and squeezing it tightly.

"I love you so much, Seth and I always felt the same way.. You were the only thought and person on my mind while I was sobering up. You were the main reason I wanted to do it. I fucking love you so much" he confessed, squeezing my hand in return.

"I love you, too, Jeff. You're the only one I've loved like this, or ever dreamed of being with forever. I want us to be together again" I said.

"So do I" he agreed.

We both smiled, and I leaned in, pushing my lips to his quickly. We both continued to kiss one another softly, and I felt his tongue work it's way into my mouth, colliding with mine in the process. Suddenly, he pulled back, breaking his kiss.

"Shit, I'm sorry" he apologized, licking his lips after.

"No, don't be. I missed kissing you" I said.

"So did I" he smirked.

"So... About this dating thing and going slow... How do you want to do that?" I questioned, curiously.

"Well, how about we treat this like the first time we've met. Let's go on a date. A real, actual date" he spoke.

I chuckled a little and said, "It would be like our first date, since I don't remember us doing that before".

He softly laughed in return and said, "That's because we were too hot and heavy to think about dates".

That was basically the truth.

"So let's do what real couples do at first, or people interested in one another. Let's plan something. Let me take you out for dinner, a movie... Something simple or romantic. What do you say?" he asked.

"Of course I'm going to say yes. I'd love to go on an official date with you, baby" I grinned.

"Good. How about next weekend. You can fly here, and I'll take you out for a romantic evening? he insisted.

"That'd be perfect. I can't wait".

"Me either" he smiled.

After another moment of silence, he released my hand and stood up.

"I should get going. I know you've got an event later, and I don't want to keep you from getting your sleep" he announced.

I had to admit, it disappointed me a bit, seeing as it took a year for this moment.

"Do you have to?" I questioned, looking up at him.

"Well, you need to sleep, don't you?" he asked.

"Yeah, but..." I paused, looking down for a moment as I reached out and grabbed his right hand with my left. "Could you just stay tonight?"

Looking back up at him for his reaction, he looked pleased by my offer.

"You really want me to?" he retorted.

"Of course I would. I'd feel safer if you did" I answered.

"Alright, I'll stay" he gave in.

That brought a smile to my face, instantly.

"Thank you. Come on, let's get ready for bed then".

We both headed to the bathroom after, washing up and brushing our teeth. Leaving the bathroom, we went to the bed and I got under the covers as he stood on the left side of the bed.

"Is it alright if I sleep in my t-shirt and boxers?" he questioned.

"Of course, Jeff. I wouldn't expect you to sleep in jeans" I laughed softly.

He chuckled and said "Yeah, they would be quite uncomfortable".

He undid his pants, slipping them down and off, leaving them on the floor. He climbed under the covers and covered himself up, getting close to me. The warmth of his body next to me made me feel so relaxed, and reminded me of how it all used to be. Turning onto my left side to face him, I found myself cuddling into him. It almost felt like that one year away from him never existed or happened. My right arm draped over his stomach as he laid there on his back. Instantly, his right arm slipped around me and pulled me against him tighter, making me lift my head and resting it on his chest.

"This feels so right" he announced in a soft whisper.

"Yes it does. I've missed being like this" I whispered back.

"Me too, every day and night" he agreed.

I smiled as I nuzzled against him, and he reached over to the lamp, turning the light off. Darkness swallowed us up as we laid there, cuddled up against one another.

"Goodnight, Seth" he whispered after.

"Goodnight" I replied.

Closing my eyes, I listened to him breathing, as his chest rose and fell with each breath. It was peaceful to have this feeling again. To feel him next to me again and have his arm around me. It hadn't taken me long to slip off into a deep and peaceful sleep, one of the best I had ever had in the last year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
A little smutty, but I thought it gave the story a little history to their relationship. One more chapter to post after this, & it's finished! Feedback welcomed. :)