Ignition

You Tease

I woke up with my face buried in Patrick’s arms, blankets wound around us like a cocoon. I moved m head up a little bit so I could see his still sleeping face. His hair was disheveled, flying in every direction. “It’s not polite to stare.”

I thrusted my head back into the crook of his arms as my face turned beat red. “That’s not fair!” I said, which came out completely muffled by Pat’s arms.

“Ah c’mon now, everyone does it,” Pat was teasing, which I loved, but I was not going to fall for it. I turned so I was facing away from him and crossed my arms, giving the perfect white girl hissy fit. “Fine, I guess I’ll just go get in the shower then.” Patrick threw the blankets off of us, and rolled up to a sitting position.

“No no no no no! It’s cold, stooooooooooop,” I rolled up and grabbed his arm attempting to pull him back down, but I was not doing a very god job. That is when I heard my phone ringing from the floor.

“Maybe you should get that, it could be someone with a heater.” Pat avoided my punch and I reached down and grabbed it.

“Hello,” I said in an aggravated voice.

“Hi, this is Janece, your Calculus teacher, you got a perfect score on your pre test. Are you sure you don’t want to take Calc Two?”

It is a Sunday morning, why was she calling me. “Nope, Calc One is where I want to be. Thanks for letting me know my yes score though. Have a good Sunday Professor,” I hit the end call button before she could say anything else. I looked back up at Patrick, but he wasn’t there. I looked to the right where the the bathroom door was. Of course, it was closed and I could hear Patrick in it.

I jumped out of the bed and walked over to the door. “Hey Pat, Frosty the Snow Man is coming over, mind if I take a shower first?” The door flew open, revealing nothing. “Wow, open the door for me and then not even let me say thanks. How rude,” I picked up the toothbrush that he had left out and began brushing my teeth.

I spit out the toothpaste when I saw a bit of blonde hair sticking out from behind the shower curtain. I smirked and left the bathroom, swaying my hips more than usual, making Patricks shirt rise up so you could see my panties.

I moved to the side of the door knowing the Patrick would come slinking out in a minute. Just as I planned, he did and I jumped straight up onto his back emitting a laugh from him. “Lexi, what are you doing?!”

I began laughing and wrapped my legs around him so he couldn’t throw me off-easily. We were both laughing when Patrick laid down on the bed with his chest up so he was laying on me. “Oof, get off me Pat!” He moved over and I threw a leg over his midsection so I could straddle him.

“You look hot in my t-shirt,” Patrick lifted up, making his muscles bulge so he could kiss me. I happily obliged and kissed him back, forcing him back onto the bed so he was laying flat.

“I look hot in anything I wear,” I gave Patrick my sexiest smirk and slid off of him, making sure that I dragged my hands in dangerous territory. I waltzed into his kitchen, intentionally grabbing a banana, slowly eating it in front of him.

What I was doing to Patrick was all good fun. I was attracted to him, but I could not get attached to him. I have heard things about him, and there was no way in hell that he was attracted to me at all. For as long as it lasted, I was going to tease the hell out of him and have a great time doing it.

“You would think that wasn’t a banana the way that you are eating it,” Patrick came over and took a bite out of it, eating it like an animal.

Patrick Point of View

Everything that Lexi was doing was turning me on. All I was wearing was my boxers and a thin pair of work out shorts that would not be hiding anything if something were to pop up-if you know what I mean.

Lexi was just finishing her banana as I set the Keurig up to make us some coffee. I could not resist her anymore, she was driving me nuts in my shirt that barely covered her ass and she was still not wearing a bra.

I walked over to her and kissed her, which she greatly returned. I let my hands roam her body until they landed on her ass. I moved my hands around it for a moment, and they picked her up, setting her up on the counter.

She once again wrapped her legs around my waist, slipping her tongue in-between my lips. She moved her body up against mine, eliciting a deep growl from my throat. My hands moved to her hips, where I pulled her as close as I could too me.

I moved my lips down to her neck, nibbling on her earlobe. “Oh god Pat, ugh,” Lexi was moaning my name and it was one of the sexiest things I had ever heard. She moved her hands down to the waistband of my shorts, toying with the elastic as she slowly pushed it down.

I moved my lips back to hers as I simultaneously moved my hands under her shirt, hooking my pointer finger at the top of her lace panties. I pulled straight out on them as I felt her slim fingers wrap around my pulsing member.

Just as she began pumping up and down, there was a pounding on my door.

There was absolutely no way that this was being interrupted, so I muttered, “ignore it,” moving my hand lower on her panties.

Apparently I had made a mistake because I heard my door open up, accompanied by Jon’s voice. “Hey Pat, you and Lex left your coats at the club, since its the afternoon I thought that I would drop them off.”
Lexi’s hand shot back up as she had an embarrassed look on her face. In return, I pulled my hand out hoping that this would have all been taken care of by the time that Jon turned into the kitchen.

“Oh, am I interrupting something?” Jon walked in with a devious smirk, setting our coats down on the counter three feet away from me.

“No, not at all, just making some coffee,” damn Jon for coming in right now.

“Yeah, sure. All your stuff is there, I’ll see you two later when your not all being hard-asses,” Jon laughed and walked back out of my apartment.

Thats when it clicked, you could completely tell that I was hard the entire time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters, two days! xxx