Status: Credit to @MITCHEAE for the idea

The Secret Crosby Kid

Two

"So let me get this straight a Penguin at the Zoo bit Sid in the ass?" I asked while skating with James Neal

"Yeah it was funny" he laughed

"I think animals always did hate Sid" I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. When we were kids Sid picked up this turtle that's not supposed to bite you and then turtle bit him and then peed on him." I laughed and so did James. I looked over at Evgeni playing with Pascal Dupuis kids and it melted my heart.

"Got something for Geno eh?" James asked.

"N-no" I stuttered.

"Liar" James said with a smirk.

"Okay maybe I do but that doesn't matter." I said

"It should because maybe he's got something for you too." James said and skated away.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I yelled at him with my hands in the air and he just kept skating away with a smirk on his face.

"I saw your game on TV a few days ago." Pascal's son Kody grinned at me.

"Really? What did you think?" I asked with a smile

"You were awesome! And your hat trick was even awesomer!" The seven year old exclaimed.

"Thanks Kody. It nice to know I have a fan." I grinned and ruffled his hair.

"Do you want to play against me?" He asked

"Hmmmmm I don't know you'll probably beat me." I said

"Oh come on you sissy! If you won't play me play Geno!" He said while pointing to the large Russian.

"Okay go tell him that you want us to play against each other." I said and he skated away yelling "Geno! Geno!" I smiled. Could this kid get any cuter? Kody and Geno skated over to me.

"So Kody say we play against each other?" He asked.

"That's what you said right Kody?" I asked the little boy.

"Yeah!" He said with excitement.

"Go tell everyone to sit in stands" Geno said and Kody yelled at everyone to sit in the stands. Sidney skated out to drop the puck between Geno and I. I had won the faceoff and was in control of the puck. I skated down the rink near the net. Geno was about to block my attempt to shoot a goal when I suddenly switched direction of the puck and I heard the swish of the net.

"OH YEAH!!!!!" I yelled

"Cheater" Geno said with a grin and I stuck my tongue out and he chuckled.

"I'm not a cheater!" I argued and gave him a shove.

"I'd watch out Geno she's been the penalty box a lot for fighting." Taylor laughed while everyone else skated back on the ice.

"Well I fight if she want to." Geno smirked

"Oh yeah?" I said and he caught me off guard and put me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I laughed

"Mmmmm no" he said and continued to skate around.

"Geno I swear to god if you don't put me down I'm gonna kill you!"

"How you do that when I have you on shoulders?" He laughed.

"Shut up smart ass" I laughed and so did he. He finally set me back down on the ice and we grinned at each other.

"You good hockey player" he said with a smile.

"Thanks I'm the only woman on my college team."

"What you going for?"

"It's my last year to earn my degree in sports medicine" I explained while we skated around the rink together.

"Where you go to school at?" He asked.

"Boston College" I said and a frowned formed on his face.

"Oh" he said

"Why?" I asked

"I was going to visit you. Maybe come watch game" he smiled

"Yeah I would like that" I smiled

"I come visit when we play Boston" he said.

"Yeah you should" I smiled

"Can I have number when we get in locker room?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah" I said and we both walked into the locker room. I grabbed my moms purse and got a pen out and wrote my number on Geno's hand.

"Are you ready to leave Rachael?" Sid came up an asked me.

"Uh yeah I'll be out in a second" I sai and everyone cleared out of the locker room except Geno and I.

"When you go back to Boston?" He asked.

"Tomorrow" I sighed. It was two weeks before Christmas but the Pens decided to have the party now since everyone was going to visit their families.

"Oh" he said with his head down.

"I'll miss you" I said and gave him a hug.

"I miss you too." He said and wrapped his large arms around me. I felt tiny compared to him and I'm 5' 8''. He was like a giant teddybear.

We pulled back slightly and looked at each other then I realized that Geno was leaning in and I started to do the same. His lips were the softest pair of lips that I've ever kissed.

"Bye Rachael" he said with a sad expression and kissed my forehead.

"Bye Geno." I said and gave him one last hug. I walked out to Sid's car and got in.