Status: Credit to @MITCHEAE for the idea

The Secret Crosby Kid

Twenty One

Geno's POV
Sid and I pulled up to my house in his Range Rover and I saw a black Escalade parked in the driveway.
"That must be Lyssa's" Sid said while motioning to the SUV. We then got out and I got my bags out of the back and Sid and I walked to the front door. I walked through the door and saw Rachael laying on the couch.
"Rachael?" I asked concerned while Sid walked over to Alyssa.
"Hi Geno." She yawned.
"You okay?" I asked softly while kneeling down beside her.
"Yeah, I think I just have a virus or something. I've been throwing up and I've had some headaches." She said.
"Maybe we should take you to doctor." I suggested.
"I'm fine Geno." She reassured but I wasn't so sure.
"No you not." I argued.
"It's just a virus don't worry." She said.

Alyssa's POV
Wait, puking, headaches, and she doesn't like the smell of JalapeƱos?
"Sid can I talk to you for a minute."
"About?" He said
"Let's go upstairs and you can see Alex while I tell you." I said and we walked upstairs to the bedroom where Alex's crib was set up. Sid walked over and picked her up and smiled.
"She's beautiful." Sid said breathlessly while staring at the three month old baby girl.
"I know. But anyways, about Rachael...... I think she's pregnant Sid." I said.
"WHAT?!" He yelled and Alex started to cry. Her rocked her back and forth a few times and she stopped.
"You're a natural." I smiled.
"How can you be sure that she's pregnant?" He asked.
"Sid, you see Alex right there? I carried her for nine months I would know the signs of pregnancy." I laughed.
"Oh yeah." He said
"What should I do? Should I tell her to get a pregnancy test or........." I trailed off.
"Maybe you should. It would be better if they knew that it's a possibility." He said
"That's true." I sighed. "But I don't want to freak them out or anything."
"Well she should know for sure when she doesn't get, you know, the monthly thing." He said with a shiver.
"That's true too." I sighed. "Maybe I should tell them."
"Okay I'll stay here with Alex." He said trying to avoid telling them.
"Ohhhhhhh no. If you're going to be my boyfriend you're gonna have to give me some support." I said putting my hands on my hips.
"You know for having a baby like three months ago you look really good." He said with a chuckle.
"Stop trying to change the subject." I said.
"Damn" he said.
"Come on let's go tell them." I sighed and Sidney followed me downstairs with Alex in his arms.
"Are you sure you not want to go to doctor?" I heard Geno ask.
"Geno I told you I'm fine." She said and I saw that Geno was still kneeling beside her while she stroked her cheek.
"Uh, guys? I think I have a hunch for Rach's illness." I said nervously.
"What is it?" Geno asked.
"I think she might be pregnant." I said and they both looked at each other with wide eyes.

Geno's POV
I might possibly be a father. I just kneeled there frozen by the fact that it could be a hundred percent true.
"Wha-what?" Rachael said.
"I don't know Rach but that's what it sounds like to me." Alyssa said.
"Get few test know for sure." I said finally snapping out of my trance while I stroked Rachael's hair.
"I'll get them." Alyssa said. "I'm the only one that's not in the NHL." She joked.
"Okay." Rachael whispered.
"I'll go with you. I'll just wait in the car with Alex while you go in." Sid said trying to give Rachael and I some time to talk and think.
"C'mon Sid ." Alyssa said and they walked out the front door.
"Geno I'm scared." Rachael said with her blue eyes full of fear.
"Me too." I sighed "But we not know for sure yet so not worry now." I said and stood up. Rachael then sat up and motioned for me to sit down. As as soon as I did she crawled onto my lap and rested her head on my shoulder. I sat there and thought about being a father and smiled at the thought of us teaching a small child how to skate together. I then got lost in my thoughts but they were interrupted by Alyssa opening the door with Sid behind her with Alex in his arms.
"C'mon Rachael." Alyssa said and Rachael got off of my lap and followed Alyssa to the bathroom. Sid then came to sit on the couch beside me.
"You know, if anyone else other than you got my sister pregnant I would've killed them right? You two seem to have something special though. Just don't fuck it up." He said.
"I promise I won't." I said while looking at little Alex in his arms.
"How am I supposed to pee on that thing?!" Sid and I heard Rachael yell and then we laughed.
"Just do it!" Alyssa yelled.
"Fine." Rachael snapped.
"Okay now this one." Alyssa said.
"Isn't one enough?! I'm not gonna have any piss left!" She yelled.
"Just shut up and pee on the stick!" Alyssa yelled and Sid and I couldn't hold our laughter in.
"Shut up you two assholes!" I heard Rachael yell. She and Alyssa then walked out and Rachael punched my shoulder.
"What that for?!" I asked while rubbing my shoulder.
"For being a jerk." She said
"So have long we have to wait?" I said while changing my tone.
"Five minutes." Rachael said and she tried to hide the worry in her voice but I could see right through it. Sid, Alyssa, Rachael, an I sat there when we heard the timer on Alyssa's phone go off. Rachael then got up off off the couch and walked to the bathroom. Two minutes later she walked back out with both tests in her hands and I looked at her.
"I'm pregnant." She whispered.