Status: Credit to @MITCHEAE for the idea

The Secret Crosby Kid

Five

I walked into the house and went straight to the living room.

"Evan?" I asked and sat across from him on the recliner.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Do you have feelings for me?" I asked

"Who the fuck told you!" He yelled

"No one I figured it out myself"

"Oh"

"Evan listened I mean I-"

"No you're with this Geno guy and not me!"he yelled

"Why should I be with you if I don't want to!" I yelled back.

"Because we belong together! We're perfect for each other!"

"No we're not!" I said and stood up.

"Oh really?" He asked and walked over to me.

"Evan what are you doing?" I asked with a wary expression on my face. He crashed his lips on mine and I tried to push him away but he was too strong. He laid me down in my couch and started kissing my neck.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!!" I screamed with tears in my eyes but he didn't listen.

Geno's POV
I decided that I couldn't wait until we played the Bruins to see Rachael. I pulled up to her house and I heard screaming. That was odd. I walked up to the door and opened it.

Rachael's POV
a minute later Evan's body was pulled off mine by an angry Russian.

"Geno!" I screamed when Evan punched him. Geno started punching him back and I tried pulling them apart.

"You're jealous that she loves me more than you. Right baby?" Evan said and pulled me to him.

"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!!" I yelled and struggled to get away from him. Geno couldn't help me unless he hurt me. I was the barrier in between the two. I knew exactly how to get Evan to let go of me.

"You're such a coward. You're using a girl for a shield. You're just afraid of getting your ass kicked by Geno. You don't have the guts to let go of me." I spat

"YOU BITCH" He said as threw me to the ground and then Geno tackled him to the ground. I ran to the phone and called the cops. Geno was still wrestling Evan on the floor.

"Geno hold his head still!" I said and Geno did as I said. I pressed my finger to a certain pressure point on his neck and Evan was immediately out cold.

Five minutes later the police had shown up and took Evan away in handcuffs. I sat on Geno's lap with my head on his chest and he had his arms wrapped around me.

"Everything okay now." He soothed and rubbed circles on my back.

"I'm scared Geno. What happens if he doesn't get jail time?"

"He will. Not sure how long will be"

I sighed and buried my face in his neck. How was I going to explain this to everyone? What are they going to say? I had so many things on my mind right now. All I wanted to do was go to sleep.

"Geno?" I asked

"Yeah?"

"I'm tired" I yawned.

"I leave if you want"

"No. Stay."

"Okay let me go get suitcase"

"Okay" I said and crawled off his lap and laid face down on the couch. Two minutes later he came back in with his suitcase.

"I got you something" he grinned and I sat up with a confused look on my face. He dug a box out of the suitcase and handed it to me.

"Geno I don't need anything" I said trying to hand him the box back.

"Open" he grinned.

I sighed and lifted the lid on the box and saw a platinum hockey stick with a small diamond on the handle. I looked on the blade of the stick and it had 71 engraved on it.

"I love it" I smiled and looked at Geno.

"I glad" he grinned.

"Now I have a good luck charm" I said and kissed him.

"You have game tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah"

"I want to go" he said with a smile.

"Are you sure? You do realize that most Bruins fan hate you right?" I laughed.

"I don't care as long as I with you"
He said and kissed my forehead.

"You're the sweetest guy I've ever met" I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I need disguise" he said

"I have a fake mustache upstairs"

"Why you have one of those?" He said while laughing

"I'm weird like that" I laughed.

"I don't think fake mustache would help." He laughed

"It was worth a shot" I said while yawning.

"You should go sleep"

"But I don't wanna walk upstairs" I whined.

"I carry you" he said and picked me up off the couch bridal style to my room. Geno opened the door and sat me on the bed. He started to walk back downstairs.

"Geno wait!" I said and he popped his head in the door. "You don't have to sleep downstairs" I said and patted the side of my bed.

"Let me change" he smiled and walked down to get his clothes. He came up with pajama pants and a plain grey tshirt. He pulled the covers back an I snuggled against his chest and I fell asleep right away.