Victory Is the Only Thing That Can Keep You Alive

...Sex Is Definately The Other Thing

Red paint was flaked through Geno's hair from stray paint brush strokes that I may or may not have aimed his way on purpose, spots covered his shoulders and chest from the rollers that managed to make more mess than Nemo who just had to wander through either of our legs and me, I was clean even if only for a few more seconds.

“Cam,” Geno narrowed his eyes at me as I let the bristles of the brush run through my fingers flicking paint his way.
“What?” I went back to painting the wall as if nothing had happened.
“You know,” I could hear the disapproval in his voice, “you not good at hiding things Cam.”
“I didn't do anything.”
“Bad at lying too.”

I tried to keep my mind on the task at hand but with it feeling like we would never finish getting the room painted and Geno standing there without a shirt on and the fact that we hadn't had sex yet since he got back my brain was lingering.

“Hey,” I squawked as Geno stroked his paint brush up the back of my neck.
“What?” he mimicked me from before knowing it would annoy me too.
“You,” I bent down to get more paint on my brush before going in for the attack.

“Geno, no that's not fair!” I protested as he put his palm out on my forehead stopping me from getting to him.
“Why not fair?” he chuckled running another stroke across my cheek as my arms flailed around trying desperately to get him.
“Because you have freakishly long arms and it's just not fair,” I whined backing off knowing it was no use.
“Fine, I play fair and not have weird long arms,” he pouted.

I used my cat like hockey player reflexes in those few seconds when his guard was down and ran my brush down the middle of his face; starting on his forehead, down his nose, across his lips and flicked off his chin.

“Cameron!” his eyes widened in shock to comic proportions as I stood in front of him feeling accomplished with a smug grin.
“What?” I tried not to laugh but his face was priceless.
“You dead,” he ditched the paint brush and went straight for me throwing me over his shoulder.

“Geno no, put me down,” I kicked and thrashed trying to get away.
“No,” he dug his fingers into my side making me break out in a fit of laughter.
“Geno if you don't stop... I will- so help me god I will actually kill you,” I tried desperately to catch my breath but in failing that I grabbed his leg and made standing impossible for him.

“Geno,” I screamed as he tumbled to the ground and we landed in a heap. He wasn't finished though continuing our wrestling as he grabbed the paint roller and ran it across the left side of my face.
“Oh my god that wasn't fair,” I screeched reaching out to grab his hands and stop him.
“Was fair, you paint me, trip me, is mean... revenge.”
“Ok, ok,” I tried to catch my breath while I held the roller back, “can we call it truce?”
“Not yet,” he climbed to his feet, pulling me with him and threw the roller down on the drop sheet in the corner before pushing me up against the wall and drowning me in a breath stealing kiss.

“Now even,” he pulled back from where he had me pinned.
“Hey,” I yanked him back to me, “you start something, you have to finish it,” I wrapped my arms around his neck and made him kiss me again.

“We should have done this the day you got back,” I smiled as he picked me up and held me against the wall.
“You not let us, say you busy,” he looked rather sad about it.
“Yeah yeah I know but we could keep talking about it or you could take me right here, right now,” I smiled at him knowing the answer.
“Right here?” he raised an eyebrow at me curiously with a playful smile.
“Yes,” I nodded stealing yet another kiss.
“Where condoms?” he lowered my legs carefully making sure I was stable before pulling away.
“Top drawer bedside table,” I let him reluctantly go before taking the time to breathe and just think for a minute.

I didn't really know how much I had missed having Geno around until we got to spend these few days together, just the two of us. I didn't realize how badly I had fallen for him until I wasn't able to truly enjoy a normal relationship with him while out in public. I didn't think that seeing someone else smile like he did could ever make me happy too. I guess if I really thought about it maybe I loved him.

“They hiding but not worry I find them,” he all but ran into the room.
“Geno,” I laughed as he almost knocked me off my feet.
“What?” he looked up at me, smile on his lips like an excited child.
“Calm down, I am not going anywhere.”
“Never know you crazy, might change mind and paint,” he puffed.
“Oh believe me I won't be changing my mind,” I kissed him good and hard just to show him.

Somehow through the desperate hold we had on one another and kissing we managed to discard most of our clothing.

Geno groaning the moment I stroked him, loud enough that I could feel it in my chest.

He had been murmuring things, whether to me or to himself I had no idea and I didn't really care, I was getting desperate.
"Geno please," I begged.
He stopped talking and down he went, sliding down my body until he was kneeling on the floor in front of me and looked back up at me.
"Can I?" He asked letting his thumb slide over my hip just above the waist band on my panties.

I couldn't speak, just nodded. And Geno, he went straight in kissing over my panties making me melt and fall apart.

His hands were hard on my hips and I could hear him take a deep breath, was he smelling me? Whatever he was doing it made me feel unsteady on my feet.

He hooked his thumbs into the waist band of my panties and pulled them down, slowing raising each of my feet to help me step out of them before going back to kissing, licking a stripe up the inside of my thigh.
Then came the nuzzling and that was even better, really all this attention focus on me was amazing. I couldn't help it though when one of my hands clenched into Geno's hair making him moan, that noise alone was something amazing - something I remembered from last time.

But it was thing to remember and another thing to feel Geno's thumb pressing inside me as he started on my clit.
"Shit," I gasped reaching back for purchase on the wall behind me.

I couldn't really believe the sensations pulsing through my body and if it wasn't already good enough he began to press his face harder into me before slipping an arm underneath one of my legs and pulled it over his shoulder.

"Geno, I am gonna-" I grappled at his hair trying for something to hold onto. I must have been hurting him by now with my grip in his hair and my heel digging into his back but he- he just kept going.

His tongue was driving me wild, my muscles tight, leaving me gasping, "please Geno stop, I can't-"

Thankfully he stopped, easing my leg back to the floor as my body convulsed lightly with aftershocks. I didn't want to let go of his hair, the grasp feeling like it had been the only thing keeping me up but my knuckles were starting to hurt so I had to.

He was a mess; hair sticking up all over the place, his eyes slightly crazed, lips bright red and glistening. Shit he was good at that.

He picked up a condom from the packet and stood back up where I impatiently kissed him, a silent thank you.
"You too sore?" He asked biting his lip.
"No."

Our foreheads were pressed together as we both looked down watching me roll the condom on him. Breathing hard, we looked up at one another and smiled before he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist.

I guided him inside me, savouring up the feeling of him stretching me until he was all the way in. We stayed still for a moment letting me get accustomed to his size, giving me a chance to playfully nip at his lip and run my finger on the line of red paint down his face.
"Makes you look like a warrior," I smiled giving his nose a little kiss.
"Mean I look good in red too?" He grinned back.
"Red boxers," I said very seriously.
"Ok we buy some for next time."

The conversation was over though, Geno steadying his legs and clearly ready for talking to be over and sex to begin.

"Shit," he gasped not even bothering with slow and began fucking me in earnest.
“Geno,” I moaned as I ran my nails over his scalp and grabbed a hold of the hair at the nape of his neck. He would be lucky to have any hair left if I kept it up but it was the only way to keep some form of composure.

I knew I wasn't going to last long, after one orgasm they seemed to just keep coming and Geno he was good at that making me come again and again.

I pulled back, arching my back against the wall. Geno locked his hands tightly onto my hips and I knew there would be bruising there later on but I didn't care.

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling us closer to nip his neck and to give him a chance to thrust into me deeper.

I knew by the way his mouth had fallen open and the way his thrusts lost any real finesse that he was going to come too.

The moment our eyes locked together it took me one roll of my hips and the angle changed, letting him brush my g spot and I was coming his name falling off my lips.

He kissed me deep and hard, ultimately quietening me before the neighbours heard. And it was three maybe four more thrusts before Geno was coming himself, gripping me to his chest tightly.

His thighs must have been burning as he slid down the wall in an exhausted on the floor. But he didn't lack on holding me tightly in his arms, letting me rest my head on his shoulder as we both tried to catch our breath.

"I've missed you," I whispered against his skin.
"I missed you too," he rested his head on top of mine.

I probably could have fallen asleep right there and then with how tired I was. Every muscle in my body hurt but I was more than content to stay in his arms forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
And well that happened... It was going to be one of those skipped over sex scenes but I thought I would give you guys an early present :) enjoy!!