Status: Derek,Hale,LeonDesdichard

Why Me?

He Started It

6:00 p.m. Monday
Later as both Peter and Derek were still working towards getting rid of the graffiti on Derek's camaro laughter could be heard from the both of them.

The laughter had been caused by the remembering of how Derek had once helped Peter get out of trouble from Peters own father,

which had ended In the both of them receiving a strong belt whipping from Peters own father.

"Do you remember your own fathers face when he had realized what you were doing," Derek asked Peter out loud, barely able to talk due to his laughter.

" when he realized that you had been skipping school the entire week to merely have your way with at least half of the senior class?"
Derek finished finally grabbing his stomachs upon receiving a stitch in his side from laughter.

"I also remembered how my young nephew tried to help me," a comment which caused Derek to turn a violent red shade due to embarrassment, at the thought.

" yeah I remember, cause you'll never let me live it down," Derek finished still remembering the time that He himself had sliced all of the cars tires at only eleven years old only to remember as soon as he'd done it two things.

One being that his family would find Peter without a car even if they mad if easier, as well as that the second thing being that his grandfather

, as well as peters own father had been standing directly behind Derek after slicing the last tire.

So that upon slicing the last and final tire his grandfather had taken off his own belt from his waist had pulled down his pants right then and there and had given him

20 licks then and there which had caused the inability to sit correctly for a month,

for Peter it had been even longer til he could sit correctly.
Then as Derek looked at his car he saw that they had somehow managed to get all of the words off all of the words except for " PSYCHOS BROTHER,"

and Peter had told him that he could borrow his car for school the rest of the week if he had wanted to which he accepted gratefully,

Along with the fact that Peter had added that he wouldn't punish Derek for at least a few days, due mainly to the fact that he'd been punished enough today and didnt want to risk his ribs.

So Peter had decided that he would punish his nephew on Friday when the weekend started then he would have the weekend to figure out how he'd sit until he'd healed.

2:45 p.m. Friday -Gym

It was near the end of the day and Derek had somehow managed not to even meet up with his antagonizes all day but unfortunately his luck couldn't continue on.

As soon as Derek turned around he regretted it because he saw Jared Argent who was headed straight towards him. the look on his face clearly showed he was ready to fight

"Hey Derek its too bad your family won't be here for open house," Jared said to him loudly making it so that everyone would hear.

Walk away, walk away, Derek thought to himself as he could feel his eyes altering as he closed his eyes to avoid them seeing the cold steel blue eyes.
"

we'll I guess you could bring your uncle Peter, or you could bring your Psycho of a sister, is she still hot or has she let the insanity overcome her yet?"

Derek at this point couldn't stand it any longer so he launched himself at Jared his blood boiling, even Jared looked surprised.

Both Derek and Jared Argent were fighting outside punching and bloodying each other up as they appeared to be in a fight to the death. No one wanted to intervene as the two of them were fierce and would kill anyone who tried to intervene.

Unfortunately Derek's anger got the best of him and he accidentally punched Jared with too much power and heard a resounding crack as his wrist broke upon impact,

Derek in a fury before realizing what he was doing, punched Jared in the nose feeling it crunch beneath his fist.

Then broke Jared's wrist as Jared tried to cheap hit him, then the pain in his wrist came to him in all its fury.

So as Derek held his hand looking for someone to help him or to bring him some ice he nearly fell to his knees as he realized that no one was going to help him.

So rather than stand around with the pain he turned to head towards the nurses office,
cause he just needed to get some ice before heading home.

Cause Peter would have to make a fake cast so that he'd have to wear a fake cast unfortunately to keep people from suspecting anything for at least a month.

2:50 p.m.

As he entered the nurses office he immediately regretted it because he remembered Mrs McCall was human.

Immediately turning around Derek began to head back out so that he wouldn't have to explain if his wrist suddenly was healed when he heard

" Derek come on back here," it was mrs McCall who'd spoken to him and looked at him with both surprise as well as with anger.

" why didn't you have ice on this while coming this way?" She asked him angrily,

" I mean Jared Argent had someone get some ice for his nose as well as for his wrist that you broke," she ended angrily after retrieving a bag of ice for him.

"Because no one offered me help, as usual," Derek finished with a frown and then said to her,

" they just stood there watching, also normal for those people."

And then Derek left for his car, both depressed and even a little bit afraid of the tanning that Peter would most likely give him later.