Status: Derek,Hale,LeonDesdichard

Why Me?

Sickness and Sabotage

3:15 p.m. Friday

I wonder what my uncle will do Derek thought to himself as he drove home but inwardly knew probably what he'd do,

the same as what his father would have done.

At least peter wouldn't be home till later this evening so he'd possibly have at least a few hours until peter would punish him.

He was in for it too cause apparently he was acting out according to the teachers, but in reality this was a lie.

Derek had gotten into a fight with two other actually three other guys because the three had been goading him on.

In his own defense though he hadn't thrown the first punch

They had told him that it was a great shame that his sister was now practically dead to the entire world, because he would love to show her a good time.

As well as that it was a real crying shame that his own bitch of a mother should've drowned his dead siblings at birth,

saying that this would have saved a great deal of both money as well as her time.

As Derek's phone vibrated he answered it only to realize too late that it was Peter who had called, I guess they'd been able to reach him after all which meant

Oh Crap!

This meant that his meeting hadn't gone on as long as he'd thought,
And that meant that Derek was in a real deep pile of shit.

Then he relaxed when he realized,

If they'd reached peter this meant he was only at most maybe an hour and a half two hours at the most away.

" Derek, tell me that The teachers had the wrong derek and got mixed up when they just a few moments ago called and told me of how my nephew had received two weeks worth of detention for fighting.

"I thought there wasn't going to be any more,"

Peter stated clearly and obviously trying his best.
Trying his very best not to scream at the top of his lungs at derek through the phone in the midst of the airport.

" I didn't start the fight" Derek began but was interrupted by his uncle who told him,

" I'll be home in less than an hour and you had better be there when I get there or else Derek Remus Hale,"

Peter finished which caused Derek's blood to run cold both for two reasons.

The first how was he almost home, and also that Peter was truly and completely blinded by rage, he was probably seeing red right now.

Even though he was a werewolf it still scared him, the thought of his own uncles rage.

For he d only once seen his uncle truly angry and his cousin had not sat properly for literally no joke at least a month if not more.

" you understand Derek?!"

His uncle finished his voice strained in his attempt towards striving to sound civil as well as not completely blinded by rage.

" Yes Sir," derek finished as his uncle hung up.
then immediately as soon as Peter had hung up he heard a sound that caused him to curse out loud

" shit! No! This cannot be happening right now to me! There's no way! This has gotta be a joke!

There's no way I filled the tank this morning! Shit!

For his very own pride and joy, his camaro had just ran out of gas, and had simply just stopped literally no joke in the damn smack middle of the road.

But this couldn't be happening because Derek had absolutely filled up his camaro with an entire tank of gas just this morning.

As well as that also Derek of course had to of course been nearly an hour away from his home, if he ran,

and then of course to make matters even worse it began to pour down rain which almost felt like needles were hitting his face as he pushed his car to the side of the road.
So after calling a tower to take it to the garage nearest to his own house he decided to take a glance as to what had caused his camaro to empty an entire tank of gas.

it wasn't possible for tank to be empty in the less than thirty minutes from the drive to school as well as the five minutes that he'd begun to head home on.
As soon as derek popped the hood the problem immediately became evident, someone had destroyed his gas tank,

which now clearly displayed a huge slash on it as well as droplets of any remaining gas left leaked out.
So as soon as derek placed the key to his car for the tower in the correct place he did the only thing that he could do.

So he grabbed his backpack and he began to walk,in the pouring down rain that felt like needles .

Upon reaching his home he looked down at his own watch realizing that he was more than thirty minutes late,

he was in deep trouble,

and pain he thought as he grimaced from the pain in his wrist.

"DEREK! Why are you so- damn what happened to you? He bolted over to Derek as Derek began to fall, only to throw up the few things he'd had to eat today,

which then became dry heaves as he had nothing left in his stomach due to the searing pain in his wrist, apparently according to Peter had been an unclean break.

" so that was why it still hadn't healed, " Derek thought to himself as he looked down at his wrist for the first time since the fight.

The sight alone nearly caused Derek to throw up again, for the bond was sticking out of his wrist, so Peter had practically hoisted him outside and sat him in the passenger seat of his car.

Derek was freezing and kept on trying to warm himself up, which he knew was not a good sign as werewolves had a temperature of around 101 all the time so something was wrong.

Derek felt his eyes beginning to close due to both his exhaustion as well as due to the pain coming from his wrist.

Peters P.O.V

Peter could practically smell the fever emitting from Damon as he ran through numerous red lights to reach Mr Deaton the veterinarian's office because it really made more sense.

As he arrived at the vets office he heard Derek begin to stir, and then yelled out for Deaton to come out and help him with Derek.

Derek's .

As Derek slowly came back to consciousness he still kept his eyes closed but then listened to his Uncle and Mr Deaton talk.

"We need a cast for it though Deaton" Derek heard his Uncle say and Derek suddenly was discouraged, his wrist would be fine in a few moments, but why was he still so cold?

" Hey Peter" Derek moaned out his voice barely a whisper, man why did he feel so weak?

" Derek!" Peter yelled out immediately rushing over to his nephew checking his forehead for fever, and it was still there but it was lower than it was earlier.

" the things you'll do to avoid a punishment," Peter muttered to Derek a comment which caused the both of them to laugh,

" you know me Peter, always the schemer," Derek finished before going back to sleep.

10:00 a.m. Saturday

"Come on Derek get up!" Derek heard Peter yell out and then upon remembering the events of yesterday groaned, he just hoped he would be allowed his boxers if Peter punished him.

Derek came down the stairs with bedstead, and seemingly still asleep as Peter looked at Derek as if he was trying not to laugh.

" do we really have to do this?" Derek finally asked Peter with an outward sigh, obviously hating the embarrassment of it all.

" yes we do because you know that your own father would have still done it Derek Hale," Peter said sternly to Derek .

As Derek blatantly ignored Peter Peter said to Derek

" Derek Hale you pay attention to me know young man,"

Which caused Derek to immediately turn his head towards Peter due to the fact that he sounded like his father.

"Come on derek lower them," peter said and Derek begrudgingly obliged him by lowering his pants as well as his boxers as he heard peter remove his belt from around his waist.

"come here" peter said and Derek bent over expecting the worst as Derek's cousin had upon being punished by his Uncle Peter had been unable to sit for nearly over a month,

so Derek expected the worst from his uncle peter.
"how many are you going to give me?"

Derek asked questioningly, almost sounding peter realized a little fearful.
"Some today, some tomorrow, as well as for the rest of the fights that you got into during the entire time that I was gone which had been a total of five day.

"for all of the fights?" Derek asked a little disappointed, due to the fact that he had managed to get himself into at least six fights during the duration of Peters leave.

"Yep" Peter said determined, and then went on to ask his nephew,
"how many fights did you get into?"

so rather than lie because Derek and his Uncle had never lied to each other and Derek wasn't going to start now.

As well as also there was the fact that if Derek ever lied to his uncle he would have received the worst tanning in the entirety of the earth's history.

"Six" Derek muttered under his breathe which caused his uncle to ask him to repeat himself by saying

"how many" his uncle repeated.

"Six" Derek responded knowing that his uncle had most likely heard him with his enhanced hearing.

Alright well today you're going to get twenty-five, and then we'll go on from there" Peter finished which caused Derek to respond out loud ,

"TWENTY-FIVE!?" which caused him to receive a snap from Peter's belt, but Derek refrained from making any noise due to the fact that he refused to make any noise as he would use to do with his own father.

Then all of a sudden Peter began to use his belt to punish the fighting that his own nephew had been getting into recently.

As Peter got to the fifth one Derek suddenly began to understand why his cousin had been unable to move and or sit properly for over a month. Because Peter knew how to both make it hurt as well as to make it remain hurting. As Derek felt the next one he couldn't help but feel the desire to both utter out a response as well as to tear up but he would not permit himself to do this.

"six" he wasn't going to say anything

"seven"
he refuse to say anything

"eight"
no you'd better not say anything, Derek thought to himself As Peter reached the number fifteen he felt himself rather than realized that he let out a whimper causing peter to stop.

"Is it too much?" Peter stated almost mockingly,
"Never"
Derek said to his uncle determined not to say anything, he would never say anything.
"you could apologize" his uncle stated taunting him, and. continued on to say

"and then it would be all over."
Then Derek said to his uncle,
"Screw you"
which caused it to become even if not steadily worse.
As peter reached number twenty Derek felt himself tear up as
well as mutter the words "please stop" to which Derek's uncle replied by saying
"I'm not going to stop punishing you for something that you deserved Derek,
maybe next time,"
By the time Peter reached number twenty-five Derek felt
moisture running down his face, not really due to the fact that he was being
punished, more so to the fact that the only person who truly cared about
himself was here in this very room. That the only person who even cared was in
the room and that no one else in this entire town cared.
That no one else in this entire town cared about him because
his entire family had been murdered by Kate Argent, whom he had thought had
cared.