Status: Derek,Hale,LeonDesdichard

Why Me?

Realizations Leads to Bonding

Even Laura who was still alive had even though she had been his older sister had always almost had this air of superiority due to the fact that she would have become the family alpha one day.

As soon as Peter finished punishing Derek , he pulled up Derek's boxers as well as his pants and then went on to hug him, because this was something that Derek's father had always done after punishing Derek.

What surprised Peter was not the fact that Derek had allowed him to pull him into his arms what surprised him more so. Was the fact that Derek actually fell into the embrace due to Derek's realization at how much and for how long everyone has been bullying him as well as taunting him.

As soon as Derek finished then Peter told Derek to go upstairs and lie down and that he would bring him some sweatpants as well as a clean shirt to change into.

So Derek went upstairs and rather than laying down on the king-sized bed and have to get up again, Derek just simply stood there, awaiting Peter's arrival into his room.

As soon as Peter came into Derek's room he immediately shook his head half-humoredly and then said to Derek

"Why didn't you lay down, you would have been a lot more comfortable if you had laid down to wait,"

Which Derek replied sounded utterly and completely exhausted, as well as kind of disappointed that Peter was an alpha because now the belt-whipping due to Peter being an Alpha would take forever to heal.

As well as that Derek would have to as well as need to learn how to sit properly, so that everyone at his school wouldn't be able to figure out what exactly had happened to him.