Status: On Going. Very delayed postings due to life getting in the way.

Loyalty to the Unseen

Introduction

It was a time of great turmoil in the nine realms. The dark race of the frost giants were trying to claim land to the far reaches of the universe and their uprising spread fear throughout the peaceful races. It was the duty of the king from Asgard, ruler of the nine realms, the AllFather Odin to put a stop to their tyranny and he did. With his great army, Odin road into battle with the Jotuns and soon came out victorious.

Little did he know, another dark race laid just under the surface of Alfheimr waiting for the day when they could replace the Jotuns and take the throne of darkness, and soon the throne of Odin. The dark elves had always been repressed by the light elves and the King of Alfheimr, but nothing could stop them once all the power of the darkness came to them. It was not long before they managed to take over Alfheimr in a course of ruthless and bloody battles that left the light elves no choice but to leave their home and find refuge on Asgard.

The light elves royal family was graciously welcomed into the palace on Asgard, and there they stay until the dark elves are put to an end. The battles continue on Alfheimr, and the light elves can only hope that soon the light will over come the darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Original Author's Note from March 2nd, 2013.

Finally posted this after working on it since Halloween. This is attempt number three and finally an attempt that I like and am willing to put out into the world. Brittany, know that I am doing this for you.

Thank you for reading.

-Charlotte