Status: Active. Might be a bit long :p

Pas Mal

Trieze.

Ben.

I could act like I didn't care about Gustav all I wanted, but no one was buying it. Deep inside, my heart was destroying me. I cared for him, and it hurt me to see him break down in tears. It hurt me to see him so sad all the time. I wanted to pull him into my arms and kiss away the pain and make him smile again. I never meant to hurt him! I didn't want to end our relationship on bad terms. I couldn't shake the guilt. His intense blue eyes haunted me at night, his gorgeous laugh rung in my ears. Once upon a time he was the happiest person alive and I completely ruined him.

I was restless and scared for some reason. I didn't want to lose Gus to that Welsh bloke. I wanted him, I needed him. I knew Gus would be looking out for someone to fix his broken being, and Aled was an easy target. I knew Gus too well: desperate and needy for a little love, yet ungrateful and very willing to let it go. He'd had more relationships than I'd had fist fights! I couldn't let Gus go to another man, or woman for that matter.

"Ben, what's the matter?" Andrew mumbled sleepily. He was lying on his back on the couch, a partially empty beer bottle on his chest. He was a bit drunk, his hair a silly mess.

I smirked at his beautifully tipsy appearance. I'd let him drink to his hearts content during the night, and now the sun was coming up and the city was starting to move. He looked stunning in the light, his sleepy eyes barely open. Quite frankly, he looked delicious. If I couldn't have Gus, I might as well have a sleepy, drunken Shay.

"Nothing, sweetheart," I sauntered over to him and straddled his slim waist. "You're so pretty, Shay." I giggled, lying across his front to tickle his ear with my breath. He squirmed beneath me, but his hands clasped my arse anyway.

"So you are, my dear." He chuckled.

He groaned as my lips made contact with his neck. His skin was slightly salty, driving me to leave a mark below his ear. He squirmed again, his hands stroking my lower body forcefully. Of course, it was wrong to take advantage of him in this situation, but Gus had done it to me loads of times. It was like some sort of twisted revenge.

A hand came up and gripped my chin, pulling my face towards his. We met in a sloppy, messy kiss, tongues fighting for dominance. I pinned him to the couch and ground my hips against his. Shay wouldn't remember this when he woke up later today, so why not have some fun?

He moaned into our kiss and held my waist, almost lovingly. He broke apart with a gasp for air. "Your stubble tickles!" He giggled, smiling brightly like a child with ice cream. I grinned evilly in return and pressed and finger to his wet lips.

"As much as I love your accent, you gotta shut up if you want me to fuck you," I said seductively, making sure he knew I was serious. He quietened instantly, holding back his sweet little giggles. "You don't make any noise without permission, and you call me sir when instructed to speak, clear?"

"Yes," He replied. I slapped him hard across the face, smiling as he yelped in pain. "Yes sir!"

I didn't care if this was turning him off or not. This was what I wanted, what I deserved. I kissed and sucked down his neck, leaving marks all over his pale skin. I could feel him tense as he bit his lip, trying his hardest to remain silent. "Good boy, now strip for me." I purred.

He obeyed, revealing his beautiful body to me. He was a little thinner than Gus, bigger thighs and arms muscles though. My saliva on his chest glistened in the light, marking him as mine. His cock was decent enough, but it didn't matter to me at all. He smiled at me and swayed his hips from side to side when he was done, as if expecting a compliment. There was no doubt he deserved one, but I wasn't in the mood for nice, casual sex.

I stood to survey him, noticing how red his face was. I latched my lips to his neck and my fingers to his hard length. He struggled to hold back a whimper of a moan. Maybe I was being a little too harsh on him. After all, I was using him like I'd use Gus, and he was an excellently trained slut. "It's okay, you can make as much noise as you want," I murmured. He instantly let go of a loud moan, squirming against me. I chuckled, moving away from him. I sat back down on the couch, spreading my legs. "Want a taste?" I invited.

He moved to sit on his knees between my legs. He popped the button open and tried to rush with the broken fly, to no luck. I could see him getting frustrated and stressed, and did it for him with a smile. He blushed bright red. I felt a little bad for him, it reminded me of how Gustav was when he first sucked me off. Nervous, shaking, afraid of upsetting his superior. "Slow down, Shay, don't rush yourself."

He rubbed me through my boxers, watching my reaction. I tipped my head back and groaned quietly, enjoying how gentle his hands felt against me. He didn't hang about, and freed my hard on from it's little prison. Then his soft lips wrapped around my head and started suckling slowly. He was ten times better than Gus ever was. He paid no mind to my size and just got on with sucking like a whore, making sure to please me. I moaned as he took a few more inches, his tongue attacking the little veins. I gripped his hair, my hips bucking up to his face. I wanted to fuck his little throat, but I didn't want him to be too hurt when he woke up. I pushed him off my dick, smiling at his little slutty whimper.

"Don't worry sweetie, you'll get it again in a minute. I want you to go and bend over the kitchen table for me, and I'll be with you in a second." I kissed his raw lips and slapped his arse teasingly. He got up and skipped to the kitchen, waggling his gorgeous ass at me. I watched him lie over the table, his cute little butt on display for me.

I stripped quickly, discarding my clothes over the couch. My cock was throbbing for him, but I couldn't just get off with him like that. Sure, it was hot and if anyone looked up they'd see us but I need a little more. I went into my room and found some lube and a leather strap. I wrapped the strap around my wrist and went back to Shay.

He was stroking his erect length like a whore. I rolled my eyes, annoyed that he'd started the fun without me. Gustav would never have dreamt of touching himself without permission. He knew what the punishments would be. I slapped Shay's ass hard, laughing as he cried out in pain. "Stop touching yourself, and hands behind your back!" I demanded. He complied instantly.

I used the leather strap to tie his wrists together, leaving him helpless and exposed. I bit my lip at how hot he looked, sprawled on the table for me. I slapped his ass a few more times for the fun of it, loving his pained sounds. He was a beautiful little whore.

"When was the last time you got fucked baby?" I asked.

He squirmed beneath me for a moment, thinking of his answer. "Few weeks? I can't think right now." He mumbled. He was beginning to sober up a little. I should probably fuck him before he changes his mind.

I lubed up my fingers and rubbed his hole teasingly. It twitched desperately, earning him another hard slap. "Hold still." I commanded. He whimpered as two fingers pushed through his ring of muscle, stretching him up slowly. He was already pretty loose, but he needed a little more prep for my cock.

"Please sir..." He whimpered, squirming uselessly again.

"Please what, slut?" I teased, removing one finger.

"Please fuck my ass..." He groaned. His face turned a deeper shade of red in embarrassment. I chuckled and spanked him a few times. He let out a string of cries and whimpers, begging me to just get on with it. He was tired, and desperately needed a big dick up his ass to wake him up.

"Little slut." I murmured, slamming into him.

The moan that left his throat was unbelievably hot. I didn't allow him time to adjust to my size, deciding he didn't deserve it. I didn't care if he got off or not. I fucked him harder, slamming into him ruthlessly. I held onto the strap on his wrist, using the other hand to hit his red cheeks. His moans were just perfect, hotter than Gus'.

"You don't cum without permission!" I informed him, biting my lip in pleasure. He was hotter than anyone I'd ever taken before.

He groaned in pleasured annoyance, jutting his hips back against mine. I couldn't help but let a few moans slip, he just felt too good! I stopped my harsh spankings to grip his slender hips so that I could fuck him harder and concentrate on my pleasure. I had no idea if I'd found his spot or not, it felt so good I couldn't care less. His moans suggested I was catching it dead on.

"Oh please sir may I cum?!" He begged loudly. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open and he looked so Goddamn wonderful.

"You can cum, whore!" I managed, feeling myself draw closer. His ass tightened around me and his eyes clenched shut as ecstatic bliss washed over him. His body began to shake and the breath left his lungs. He was so gorgeous, he deserved the best orgasm he could possibly have. I raised one shaky hand to this throat, choking him long enough to extend his pleasure. His eyes shot open suddenly, as wide as saucers and his body shook more. I let go, sensing I was scaring him. Gustav loved being choked.

A few more thrusts and I was spent too, moaning his name whorishly. I collapsed onto him, riding out my orgasm with a few sharp thrusts of my hips. I marked his neck with a few more love bites, then reluctantly untied him.

I wasn't just going to leave him to recover from that alone. The most important part of sex is the aftercare. You never take anyone and fuck them up without showing them love afterwards. I pulled Shay into my arms and kissed him lovingly. He blushed shyly.

"Are you okay?" I asked, seriously concerned for him. He was breathing for heavily, sweating profusely. He smiled and nodded, resting his head on my shoulder. "Come on, you need to sober up, let's go to bed." I was about to pull him away from the kitchen, when the front door opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh look sex.