Status: Active. Might be a bit long :p

Pas Mal

Quatorze.

Christian

I didn't mean to cause any trouble, but I somehow feel like I've done something wrong. I just went to Ben's because that was the plan we'd made the day prior, and he forgot and banged Shay on the table. I guess people forget things like that, I shouldn't be too mad at him.

Ben was furious and didn't care that he was naked. It's hard to have a serious argument with someone when they're hot and naked. I mean I know Ben had a compulsive need to be a dominating little asshole, but fucking a guy he met a few days ago? Not good. I would've told him that, but I was concentrating on not getting a boner. So no argument took place really, he just yelled at me a bit.

Sean thought it was hilarious. He giggled adorably all the way home. I was too shaken up by all the yelling to find it funny. I suppose if I was a different person with a greater tolerance to loud noises, I would find this whole situation funny.

The house was quiet when we got in. These old wooden homes tend to be. You can relax, you're completely alone, and really the house is pretty much full. It was a pretty damn big building, and sound seemed unable to travel long distances. Most of the time, anyway. The house was very dark too: no windows in the hall or in the front room. Some rooms had big, wide widows that let in floods of light. They were the messiest rooms of the house. My room was one of the rooms that was dark, but had enough light to get by in.

Sean looked at me, expecting me to know what came next. Conversations between us were few and far between. I could speak minimal English, and he could speak minimal French. It seemed neither of us were confident enough in our accents to talk. I understood him most of the time. It just took a few seconds to process what he said.

I led him through to the kitchen, which was also dark. It was lined with bright yellow lights though, that hid beneath the higher shelves to illuminate the countertop. We rarely cleaned our kitchen, or did the dishes. It would be my job to do it anyway. I'm kind of busy you know, contrary to belief good grades don't just drop into your hands.

"Café? Ou thé?" I offered. I knew British people enjoyed tea.

He shrugged. "Coffee, please." He replied.

I nodded, and set about making him a coffee.

"Should we tell Aled?" He asked in the silence. I stared at him, confused. "You know, Shay's boyfriend. Should we tell him that we caught them fucking?"

I bit my lip. "Si vous croyez il a besoin de savoir." I replied.

He paused a second to digest what I said then nodded. "Should do."

'Should do' wasn't enough. I didn't want Ben fighting with anyone. He was violent and loved physical fights. He scared me really. I didn't trust his fiery temper and snappy attitude. Ben saw the world at his feet, it was there to please him.

I didn't press the matter further though, and handed Sean his coffee. He was super cute. His face was rather pudgy and round, like his eyes and his nose. His hair had been bleached and shaved at the back, leaving him with just a fringe. There was some eccentric quality about him. His eyes were wide and a deep hazel brown, alive with his madness. I liked his crazy features.

I leant back on the counter to watch him. He just seemed so exquisite and unique. He was bold and confident and I liked that. He suddenly noticed me watching him and paused, his eyes watching me from above his mug. I froze and stared at him in fright. Then he seemed to come back to reality, swallowed an lowered the cup to the counter.

"What's on your mind?" He asked.

I shrugged. I didn't want to tell him that I was thinking about him. Our silences were already a little awkward without me making it worse.

"Well you're obviously thinking something." He insisted.

I took a second to take in the meaning of his words, then shrugged again. He sighed and glared at me a little.

"Well I'm thinking you're a twat." He chuckled, taking another sip of his coffee with a smile.

I sighed and again, shrugged. "Désolé." I mumbled.

He laughed and shook his head. "I didn't say that was a bad thing." And he winked.

I felt my cheeks catch fire at his simple action. He only winked! It wasn't a major thing, and yet it made me feel special. The idea that a stupidly hot guy was into me was stupidly amazing for me. For stupid little Christian Monroe.

I shrugged again, unable to do anything else. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Typical French." He teased.

"Je suppose que je devrais trouver quelqu'un d'autre pour faire mes devoirs." I try to smile at him, hoping he'd offer.

"Let me see, I might be able to help?" He offered. I set down my mug and skipped up the stairs two at a time. I found my work, and ran down to give it to him.

He took the folder from me and scanned his eyes over the French words. He shook his head in confusion, probably confused by the French.

"I don't really understand either. You could always leave it right until the last minute, so we can do something cooler." He suggested with a little shrug of his own. I smirked to myself.

I nodded in agreement. I'd rather leave it until the minute, summer was for enjoyment. I picked my mug again and smiled to myself. He wanted to spend time with me. I was glad to see he was unafraid of being confident, it helped me relax and be confident too.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked slowly. I was surprised at my own voice. I hadn't actually spoken in English in a long time, it sounded unnatural.

Sean smiled, his eyes lighting up. I was hoping to get a French effort from him, but that was one bridge too far I guess.

"We need to have a massive party!" He suggested with a cheeky smirk. "With alcohol and everything."

And everything? What does that mean? I thought to myself quietly. I smiled and nodded in agreement anyway.

"À la plage?" I suggested. Nothing could beat a good party on the beach. We could have a bonfire going, and it would be just like a house party, only outside.

He nodded and smirked. "We could arrange that? Two little oddballs trying to sort out a party?" He chuckled. "Would we be allowed to hold a party on the beach?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Je crois." I reply with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Idk if you're allowed bonfires on beaches in France but oh well.

Oh God were have I been. It's been nearly three weeks and I can't work out where the time has gone. I'm sorry /: