Status: Active. Might be a bit long :p

Pas Mal

Deux.

Gerard

I wasn't too sure about this. I didn't cope well with strangers, there was no way in Hell I would ever make a friend. Mikey would snap him up before I could even say hello. I love Mikey and all, but he's always so much better than me!

"Oh look, here's Chrissie." Gus muttered beneath his breath. Walking towards us was a skinny boy with ginger hair, Christian was late as usual. I was surprised he'd signed up, he didn't speak much coherent English. He was strange kid, people tended to avoid him. He liked blood and dead things. Even his family tended to ignore him.

The group fell silent, obviously intrigued by the purple bruise forming above his eye. He didn't say anything, pretending there was nothing wrong. We could all see he'd been crying.

"Chris?" Kier called, attempting to talk to the boy in English. Kier and Christian used to be close, then Chris went off the rails a bit and stopped talking. He looked up and smiled slightly. "Is everything okay?" Kier asked, talking slowly. Even then the kid didn't get it, or didn’t seem to. "Ça va?"

Chris nodded and looked down. Kier frowned and pushed his red fringe from his face. It was obvious something was out of place.

The teacher stood up and began making a huge scene about a group approaching us. I recognised the boy in the photo instantly, and he was even more stunning in real life. He was fucking tiny, smaller than the rest of his group. His hair was short and dyed black, illuminating the green of his eyes. His arms were covered in tattoos and a ring pierced his nose. He was so adorable! He grinned when he saw me, his smile breathtaking. There was no way Mikey would get to be friends with this guy before I did.

"Hey, I'm Frank Iero!" He introduced confidently, an American drawl oozing from his tongue. He shook my hand firmly, and I suddenly forgot how to speak.

"Uh, Gerard Way." I stammered, blushing stupidly. The butterflies in my tummy were murdering me.

"Sorry, I'm supposed to speak French aren't I? Um..." He paused, trying to put a sentence together. "Bonjour! Comment allez-vous?" He said fluently, a smug smirk falling across his face. He was so fucking adorable, I wanted to kidnap him and keep him in my room forever.

"Ça va très bien, merci." I replied fluently, making his face fall. Aww, he was far too cute to frown.

"You bastards speak too quickly." He hissed with a scowl. He glanced at all his friends, and I copied, knowing how fucking messed up we all were.

Kier was with a tall boy with black hair and a very pale face. And they were clearly all over each other with the sweet, innocent flirting. Gustav had been paired with a boy was slightly smaller than him with curly brown hair and huge brown eyes. The two were talking awkwardly, the foreigner suddenly unsure of his language. Chris was with a boy with bleached blonde hair who looked as queer as he did. They were an awful pairing, Chris couldn't speak English and the stranger couldn't speak French. But everytime Chris looked at him, his snow white face turned beat red, and he squirmed awkwardly. The others all looked happy, especially Josh. The girl he'd been paired with was so fucking attractive, and that's coming from a gay guy. She had long ginger hair and sweet green eyes. She was slightly chubby, her hips and assets curving nicely beneath her tank top. Josh was enthralled with her, while she didn't look as pleased.

"That’s Mallory," Frank said quietly from behind with me. He was nibbling a little on his lips. "She's psychotic. Literally. She hangs around with us because everyone else thinks she's a freak. She's a nice enough kid, she just needs some love." He explained.

I nodded, suddenly noticing the faded scars up and down her arm. She was a fragile girl, she clearly needed a lot of caring for. But I got the feeling that she would refuse any help.

The teacher ushered us all out of the airport, everyone talking in a mix of English and French. It's all good when you know it in the classroom, but when it comes to talking to actual French people in actual French, it's a different story. Regan stepped alongside me and grinned. She was obviously happy.

"Il est très mignon!" She squealed, nodding her head back to a boy who was talking to weird blondie.

Admittedly, he was. He had nothing on my Frankie. Wait did I just call him Frankie?! Bit creepy there, Gee...

"Did she just call Gav cute?" Frank giggled in disbelief. He looked so cute, fuck. I nodded and he laughed. "Girls are more into Sean usually, you see blond twat there? Then they get all pissed off when he's gay!" He giggled. Regan slipped back to resume flirting with the Gav dude. "Who was she?"

"Her name's Regan," I said, glancing at her. "Elle est un peu de salope." I said quietly, so as Regan didn't hear. She got so bitchy when people called her a slut. Frank put the words together in his head and nodded.

He was so fucking cute. It was destroying me, ripping apart my brain, making me want to just kiss him forever. It was so stupid that one boy could make me feel this way. He was just a cute British (Alright, American) kid who I never have to see again. But everything from his accent to his height made the butterflies inside me go into a frenzy, their razor sharp teeth scratching at my insides. Okay that was morbid but you get the idea.

Outside our parents met us, and my mother instantly fell in love with Frankie. He was such a sweet, well mannered boy. He stood there, talking awkwardly in French to her, even though she spoke English perfectly well.

A tug at my sleeve distracted me. Chris was stood behind me, a scowl on his face. "Lui dire que je ne parler pas Anglais." He insisted. It was typical of him to treat other people as indirect objects. I turned to the boy he was paired with, the weird blondie with round shining hazel eyes. "Et lui dire je m'appelle Christian." He added.

"He wants to say he doesn't speak English and his name is Christian. Any message you'd like me to pass on?" I repeated. Blondie's face fell. I bet he wasn't expecting that.

"Tell him I'm Sean, and that he's cute." As soon as he said it, he froze, realising he'd just called an angry looking stranger cute. Too late now. With a smirk, I turned back to Chris.

"Il appelle Sean, et il croit vous êtes mignon!" I said. I slipped into the car before I could be drafted in to pass on any more messages. I glanced through the back window and noticed Chris had gone very red, but there was a little smirk on his face.

"What was that about?" Frank asked with a giggle.

"Christian won't speak English, not even to his future husband."