Status: Active. Might be a bit long :p

Pas Mal

Six.

Frank.

All I knew, was that I was in a foreign country with a hot boy and there was way too much drama going on. It didn't make much sense to me. I almost wanted to be home, back in Wales, and then maybe back to America.

"So much for letting Christian get some sleep." Debbie groaned as the shouting started.

Everyone stayed very quiet, listening to the two men argue in French. Aled and Shay stared at each other, as if they'd done something horrific. The anger in their voices intensified, the frustration growing in one voice. I couldn't tell one from the other, their thick French accents blurring into one. Then one voice stopped, the other continued to scream abuse. Gus came storming back in, tears pouring from his eyes. The argument had barely lasted five minutes.

"Ben says he's going home. I'm going too." He said hurriedly. Before anyone could say anything, he'd left again. An awkward, stunned silence followed.

"Maybe we should follow?" Aled suggested, still watching Shay. "You know, cause we're their partners."

Shay didn't want to leave. He stared awkwardly into his lap as everyone's eyes watched him. He played with his fingers nervously. He wanted to stay with the group and be social, and give Ben time to calm down. Maybe a part of him didn't want to be alone with Aled. But the other boy's sharp, dominating gaze forced him to stand up. Aled smiled at Shay as he stood up, trying to act as though he didn't want to either.

"We'll see you sometime then, boys." I mumbled quietly, watching them leave awkwardly.

"Something happened between those two, am I right?" Stu asked. It was clear to see he was a man who saw more than what was displayed. He understood the slightest metaphors and he could read people's faces like a book.

Everyone looked at each other, nominating each other to explain. It was complicated, and no one really wanted to explain it to a group of strangers. Laurence and Dan looked at each other, both being a fan of being centre of attention. Without words, they decided to split the story between them.

"They got together years ago and everyone thought they were the perfect couple, because they were always together and they were so happy. They were just meant to be." Dan began.

"Shay was really shy and none of us really knew him, except for Sean. Aled bought him into the group and he started to gain confidence. Aled was really attentive and made Shay feel comfortable with being around people." Laurence added. The whole group was listening now, sure to catch where it went wrong.

"So when Shay was comfortable around us, Aled decided it would be a fabulous idea to introduce him to a bunch of strangers in a massive house party."
"Shay just freaked out and they drifted apart."
"Aled just wasn't happy with the way Shay acted around people."
"He wasn't wild enough for him."

"So they broke up?" Gerard asked. Holy fucking fuck he was so damn perfect. His accent was just magical.

"No, they're still together." Laurence replied.
"Well we think anyway." Dan added.

"Well that's interesting, because Gustav and Ben broke up a few weeks ago." Kier explained. He was confident, but that was escalated by the sound of Laurence's voice.

It was their turn to nominate a speaker, as everyone was interested in what had happened between Gus and Ben. The confidence in them was a lot stronger than in us. Debbie was glaring at Regan, warning her to keep her mouth shut. There was some competition between those girls, over boys most likely. Thank God Mallory wasn't like that.

"They moved in together after about, a month. I think being together so often destroyed them. It destroyed Gustav, mainly. Ben's always been argumentative and controlling. He had always been the one in charge." Debbie explained. I'd decided I liked her, she didn't take sides but was opinionated enough to be interesting.

"They had it coming, it was a stupid move." Gerard agreed. That asshole better shut the fuck up if he doesn't want me to pin him to fuck him senseless tonight. He was the only thing I'm really enjoying.

The absence of Sean saved everyone from awful jokes, but I suddenly had a thought. "Say, what's Christian like?" I asked. Sean hadn't had a boyfriend for far too long. He'd been surviving on simple fucks and emotionless flings. He needed someone, just to pay him some attention. Maybe Christian could do that for him, because it was clear to me he needed someone too.

Regan grinned. "He's hot, but really freaky." She flipped her blonde hair and checked her nails as though she had no interest in the conversation. Everyone glared at her, even our group who didn't know Christian all that well. "What?"

"He's not freaky, just misunderstood." Kier grumbled. "He's okay, he just needs a bit of love. No one knows what goes on inside that crazy head of his, but he isn't dangerous. He just needs someone, he needs to be shown not everyone is going to hurt him."

What Kier said reminded me of Mallory. She hung her head and refused to make eye contact with everyone. She was very much like Christian, ginger and very determined to keep herself to herself. Maybe she was just lonely.

"Are you thinking of hooking them up?" Josh asked. He was quiet, obviously quite observant. He was the perfect man for Mallory, if she could let him in.

"Yeah," I replied. "Sean could really do with someone to love him and I guess Christian could do too."

Kier smirked at me. "Alright, main goal of these three weeks is to get Sean and Chrissie together. Agreed?" And everyone did.

Regan was the only one to quick up a fuss. "I've already made up my mind that I will get him to fuck me by the end of the week." Shameless sluts irritate me. Sure, love sex by all means. But PLEASE for the love of God, don't tell me about it. I really, really don't want to know about your sexy times thank you.

Laurence laughed. "There's no way you're getting him away from cock. No way. Try all you like but there is no way you can convert him. Pretty much everyone here is gay anyway."

"Except us!" Dan and Gavin declared at the same time. Dan turned to Regan and winked. I noticed Mike had gone oddly quiet. He wasn't a party animal like Dan or Gavin, but he must've found the girls attractive. I glanced over at him and grinned. He was staring awkwardly into his lap, as though the question of sexuality bothered him. Mike was the guy I turned to when I needed help with my sexuality.

We sat and talked for a while, sharing embarrassing child stories and awkward first date tales. It was beginning to grow dark outside, and we figured it would be best if we disbanded. Those of them who still lived with their parents left first, and others left soon after. We all agreed we'd wait and see what happened with Sean and Christian before making plans. It was only fair to include them.

Gerard and I left Kier and Laurence in peace, knowing they'd want to get to know each other a little better. Gerard still lived with his parents and his younger brother. He called them, informing them we'd be stopping off at McDonalds. As we left, I saw Sean and Chris snuggled up on the couch, looking undeniably cute. Sean was holding the ginger cutie close to his chest, cradling him from sight. Chris' hands clung onto Sean's shirt, squeezing every now and again as he dreamed. I really hoped that when Sean woke up, he didn't leave Chris. They needed each other.

The night air was cold, whipping around my exposed arms. I watched Gerard from the corner of my eye as he led me away from the complex. He lived just behind it, in one of the little houses that were really cute. We were still really close to everyone else. Knowing they were close by was like a security blanket. At least I had some sense of home. Gerard walked me away from the complex and into the noise of Nice. The darkening city was alive with sounds, shouts and sirens everywhere. It reminded me of Cardiff, and my first drunken night with a boy. I remember walking by St. David's, listening to the pounding music from the 24 hour bars. We (being Aled , Dan, Sean and I) chose the busiest bar and ended up completly plastered. Somewhere along the line, I met a boy and took him back to my room. That was the night I truly embraced my sexuality. I still remember the phone call first thing in the morning (well, midday) to Mike to thank him for all his help.

"Mum asked me to bring something back for Mikey." Gerard stated as we walked through the door to McDonald's. Mikey was really quiet and shy, I saw him once when I met the family. He and Gerard seem to get along well enough though. We ordered our food and left quickly. I noticed the glances Gerard was getting from some kids sat on the far side. They reminded me of th bullies at home. I was bullied terribly in both America and Wales. Thankfully, it stopped when I went to college. Mostly anyway.

"Who were those guys?" I asked quietly as we left. We walked quickly, too awkward to eat and walk but we didn't want it to get cold.

Gerard just shrugged as we passed the big field we were hanging out on earlier. It was deserted. "Kids I knew from school. They don't hurt me much anymore though, don't let them wory you." He replied. I nodded, but I was still worried about him.

We reached his door, but before he let us in he turned and stood close to me, his lips against my ear. I struggled to regulate my breathing as fantasises ran through my mind. His breath tickled my ear ever so slightly, keeping me conscious. Everything stopped, all the sounds drowned out and all I could feel was that little tickle. I tried to calm myself down, Gerard was just a hot stranger and I really didn't need an attachment. His fingers brushed against my cheek and for a second I thought he was going to kiss me. The cold wind stopped attacking me and I was surrounded by warm air. Then as though it never happened, he moved away.

"Don't tell my parents about the boys we saw, or I'll kick your midget ass." He threatened teasingly with a wink, before unlocking the door.

I swallowed, hoping I wasn't too red and obviously turned on and followed him inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took me like three days to write cause I've been super depressed and I wrote it on my iPad keyboard which is super tiny. PLEASE comment cause I need a smile :')