‹ Prequel: Blood, Sweat & Ink
Sequel: No Ordinary Love

The Real Housewives of Ink

Chapter one

“Vanessa, where is my dress shirt” Dave shouted.

“on the bed” I yelled from downstairs.

Dave had an interview today and was running a little late. He came running downstairs and kissed my lips. He grabbed his keys and phone. He went to the interview. Dave runs late sometimes and it’s very rare.

I even run late sometimes and everyone does. My sister needs help with wedding planning and I was helping her. I had to do it because she helped me a little bit with mine.

Dave’s birthday party was this weekend and my sister was flying in. Dave was going to have a dinner for he’s birthday and was going to hang out with me that day. The revolver golden god awards were the same night and my sister was attending that then we were heading to the dinner.

I had to get Dave a present for his birthday and could always buy him that car he’s been wanting. I decided to head there with my aunt Tracy and Dave’s Dad was watching Jonathan.

I brought him a dodge charger and everything is going be customized on the inside. I headed back to the house and Dave was back from his interview. So, his dad left and Dave headed upstairs.

I was texting my sister and she was happy about the wedding like on cloud nine. I was going to go dress shopping with her and thought of an idea. I went upstairs and Dave was writing on his guitar. I knocked on the door and he looked up then put up his guitar.

“What if we bought Lydia and kyle a house and new shop?” I asked.

“Like as a wedding present” He asked.

“Yeah, I mean we have a total of four months Dave I think we can pull it off.” I said.

“Let me make a few phone calls while you make dinner and I’ll see what we can do” He said then grabbing his phone.

I walked downstairs and proceeded to make dinner. I saw Jonathan walking over to me and picked him up. I had just put my stuffed chicken in the oven and Dave walked downstairs with a smile on his face.

“what’s daddy smiling about” I asked.

He leaned on the counter and looked excited.

“There’s a place that’s looks a little run down and was thinking that maybe we could buy it out so they don’t have to pay rent and make a huge down payment on the house for them.” He said.

“So, make the place amazing and get us to design it all.” I asked.

“I will be doing the shop but you can do your sister’s office and the house” he said.

“Give it to them before the wedding or after” I asked.

“Before” He said.

“Okay, let’s started tomorrow” I said.

“We have a lot of meetings tomorrow baby” He said.

Next day

I already sat through about four meetings and tonight we were leaving for Michigan. I couldn’t see my sister because of the project I was working on and the house just needed furniture and little things fixed here and there.

I pulled up in front of the house and was surprised.

“Dave needs to go in real estate” I said laughing.

“Everything is furnished in the house but we will move your stuff in tonight with your help” said John (Dave’s Manager)

“Okay and you’re getting your hands dirty too” I said.

week later

I was finally going to give my sister something Kyle and her deserve. I was moving furniture all day and it killed my arms. Dave pitched in and helped with the really heavy stuff. I was happy with the house and it a touch of us in it in little places.

kitchen
livingroom
bedroom
Bathroom

I gave my sister and her new man a walk in closet full of clothes for both of them. They needed to get out of that apartment they live in. They also need a new shop where they both can do their work. Dave went back to the shop and got it done. We did everything and I had to go to the shop to look it over.

I was surprised when I walked through the door. The place and Dave told me there was three stations set up behind the front desk for other artists.

He grabbed my hand and Kyle got his own office. It was nice and the walls were a green color and there was all new equipment, ink bottles and etc. There was a stock room with everything that every artist needs across the hall. I was happy we got everything done in a week.

Next day

I woke up in my bed and heard Dave in the shower. I went into the bathroom and decided to talk to Dave.

“Happy birthday honey” I said.

“Thank you” He said.

“When do you think I should hand them the envelope with the keys in it to the shop and house” I asked.

“Tonight” He said.

“Okay, you want me to write a note or you do it” I asked.

“I already did it’s on the computer read it over and print it” he said.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed to his computer well our computer. I put in the password and the document came up it said.

Lydia & Kyle, There are two keys in this envelope. You can leave the past and start fresh with this gift. Vanessa and I are very excited to give you these things because you guys deserve it. There are two different addresses on the keys both have one address one them and I want you to follow them to your new beginning as a couple. Vanessa and I worked hard on both of these things. Cherish each other and love each other dearly. If I didn’t meet Vanessa I think my world would be different. If it wasn’t for her I don’t think I would be alive today. Sincerely, Dave and Vanessa. P.S. ENJOY THIS GUYS!!!!!!!!!

I printed it out and got a black envelope. I put the keys and the letter inside. I wrote their names on the front. I heard the front door open and it was Lydia and Kyle.

“Hey guys” I said hugging them.

“You look great” Lydia said.

“Congrats you two” I said.

“Thanks” Kyle said.

I saw Dave come down and he looked like them being here was odd.

“happy birthday!” They both said.

“Thanks” Dave said.

Lydia was excited that she was getting married. Kyle went downstairs to hang out with Dave and have a man talk in the man cave down there. Lydia was talking to me about pregnancy and stuff like that. Dave loved being a father and he said “Being a dad is better than being a musician”. I laughed when I thought of it. Kyle came back up the stairs and Dave came up right after. Lydia and Kyle went to go get ready for the dinner and we had to too.

I got dressed and was loving the outfit. I heard a wolf whistle and turned around. I saw Dave and damn he looked good.

“Someone is looking mighty fine tonight” I said eying him up and down.

“Someone is looking very sexy right now” He said.

End of the dinner

“Thank you guys for coming to my birthday dinner and I appreciate it very much.” Dave said.

Everyone was hugging me and him and saw Lydia getting ready to leave with Kyle. Dave noticed and he shouted for Lydia. She turned around and Kyle was waiting with her outside.

“Lydia, this is your guys wedding present and I want you to open this when you get in your car and start heading back home. Enjoy this we worked really hard on it” I said then handing her the black envelope.

“Okay I will” She said.

I walked back to the car with Dave and was driving tonight cause Dave was drinking during dinner.

“I hope they like it” I said.

“me too babe” He said