‹ Prequel: Blood, Sweat & Ink
Sequel: No Ordinary Love

The Real Housewives of Ink

Chapter Eleven

Dave and I were having relationship problems and could see divorce in the future. He’s cheated on me before and denied it. I saw it with my own eyes and he still denies it. I was so upset with life and didn’t what to do anymore. Dave doesn’t even talk to me and Jonathan was my only company.

I was working on a clothing and perfume line. Bruno was trying to get ahold of me and I didn’t want nothing to do with him. I was all over the news and just wanted to leave and never come back sometimes. My marriage was starting to crumble and Dave wasn’t wanting to work it out.

I was willing to do anything and he wasn’t wanting to. I was hanging out with a lot of people and Corey Taylor was one of them. Dave was sleeping in the guest bedroom and I was tired all the time. I was severely depressed and needed help.

Lydia didn’t know what was going on in the marriage and no one knew about the relationship problems. I was heading to New York for a meeting and walked by Lydia not even talking to her. I wasn’t in the mood and got through my meeting.

I went back to the hotel and thought about getting the lip tattoo removed on my wrist or cover it up with a rose or something. Lydia kept texting me and I was ignoring her. I didn’t want to talk to anyone and posted a picture of the sunset on twitter.

The next morning I had another meeting with Macy’s about my clothing line and people were outside the Macy’s building. I got in the car and was heading back to the hotel. Lydia was getting pissed at me and I didn’t want to break in front of her.

I was a strong person but when it involves my marriage I break easily. I was using alcohol to numb the feelings and pain. I was heavy drinking and needed severe help. Corey Taylor called and was wanting to go out as friends. I got ready and was buzzed up from drinking.

Next morning

I was sober but started drinking as soon as I got up. I was trying to get rid of the pain and was putting on an act like I was fine. On the inside I was a fucking mess and needed to be fixed.