‹ Prequel: Blood, Sweat & Ink
Sequel: No Ordinary Love

The Real Housewives of Ink

Chapter Seventeen

I was so tired after the Rio show and had a month break. I was back home and was living with Lydia. I was drinking a lot and so was Lydia. We were having fun and decided to go to bed.

I woke up the next morning and my sister got a job at Ami’s shop in New York because he saw some talent in her. Ami realized she was too good to pass up. I was so happy for her and was going to be tattooed by Ami today. I was wanting to cover up the lip print on my wrist with a rose and he was wanting to do it. I was single and was happy.

I currently live in NYC ever since the horrible split between Dave and I. Dave has been in more trouble ever since the breakup and he’s been trying to get full custody of Jonathan which won’t happen anytime soon.

I walked in the shop and saw my sister tattooing. Ami looked up and saw me. He walked over and hugged me. He defiantly caught my attention and was excited to be tattooing me.

I sat down in the chair and he put the stencil on the tattoo. Then, I felt the needle and he was tattooing.

“So, why the cover up?” He asked.

“I got married then got a divorce” I said.

“Ouch, I know the feeling.” He said.

“Yeah” I said.

“Your sister is a damn good tattoo artist” he said.

“Yeah she is” I said.

“You know maybe you and I could go out tonight?” he asked.

“Sure” I said.

“Maybe you could swing by the shop and we could hang just the two of us” He said then winking.

“Yeah, that could work” I said.

“You know your sister isn’t seeing anybody” Ami said adding the red.

“I thought she was” I questioned.

“Nope, she has two girls, and her crazy ex-husband after her” He said.

“Wow and how do you know this” I said.

“She was talking to Megan about it today. Joey told mehe has feelings for her but Kyle got to her before him” He said.

“That’s crazy” I said.

He smiled and was finishing the tattoo. He got it done and it was a rose with Jonathan under it in cursive. I was so happy and hugged him. He was amazing and looked so handsome. I’ve never felt like this about any guy and my sister was talking to Joey.

“Hey Joey” I said walking over hugging him.

“What happened?” He asked looking at the rose on my wrist.

“I let him go” I said.

“You guys got a divorce” He questioned.

“Yeah” I said.

“Don’t worry I did too” He said.

“Wow” I said.

“I was wondering if Lydia was free to go to dinner” He asked.

I looked over at my sister.

“Are you?” I asked.

“If she is we can go on a double date” Ami asked then putting his arm around me.

“Let them go out by themselves Ami” I said.

“Let’s go Joey” said Lydia.

“Get some!” I yelled right before she walked out the door.

Ami laughed and we were the only ones left in his shop. He walked over to the front desk and grabbed his coat. We left the shop and he locked up. We began walking down the streets of New York and He grabbed my hand. We had so much fun at the restaurant and went back to his place.

Next Morning[/b[

I was getting in my car and heading to meet my sister at the shop. She was wanting to know what happened with Ami last night and we had sex. Which wasn’t a big deal and he was better than Dave. He was such a gentlemen and was so nice to me and Jonathan.

I walked in and Ami was at the front desk. I quickly kissed him and saw my sister cleaning up. She looked happy and I wondered why.

“Hey L” I yelled.

She turned around.

“Ready to go” I said.

“Yeah” She said.