‹ Prequel: Blood, Sweat & Ink
Sequel: No Ordinary Love

The Real Housewives of Ink

Chapter Nineteen

I was in the shop cleaning up and Ami was doing books. I had Jonathan in the back sleeping on the couch and Ami loved him. Lydia was out and I was cleaning up her station. I was so tired and sat on Ami’s lap. We were going out with Lydia and Joey tonight.

I got up and Ami had to tattoo someone. I went to the back room to sleep and had a good two hour nap.

When I woke up I heard Jonathan giggling and I walked out of the back room. I saw Ami talking to Jonathan and we heard someone open the door.

“You fucking bitch!” I heard Dave and then i got thrown to the ground.

Ami punched him and Dave got pissed. Let’s just say the cops were called and Ami said it was self-defense. I was lucky my son wasn’t hurt and no one else. I was shaken up a little bit and Ami hugged me. Dave was going to get a restraining order on his ass and wasn’t going to get near Jonathan.

I was getting ready for the night on the town with my girls tonight since Ami had to finish a tattoo. Joey had to work in someone at his shop and all the girls decided to go out because we needed it. I was dressed in a tight black dress and Lydia was in a short red dress. Megan, Allie, Leah, and our girl Carter was with us.

We were all drinking and having a good time. We all heard a voice and it made me smile.

“You having fun without me!” Ami yelled.

He sat down beside of me and we were all laughing. Joey walked in and joined us. We were getting wasted and I haven’t been this wasted since Dave divorced me. We all decided to call it a night and all went separate ways. I went back Ami’s house and stayed the night with him.

Next morning

I woke up with a massive hangover and drove to the shop. Megan was being cussed out by Ami and she was late. Ami hates it when artists are late and I hate to see him mad. Lydia was at the shop on time and Megan was forty five minutes late. Her appointment got handed to Tommy. I didn’t feel sorry for her at all and Ami calmed down when he saw me.