‹ Prequel: Blood, Sweat & Ink
Sequel: No Ordinary Love

The Real Housewives of Ink

Chapter Three

I was trying to get pregnant and Dave got checked out. He was fine and I was going to find out today to see what the problem was. I was heading to the doctor and was nervous. I felt Dave grab my hand and he smiled at me.

Dave was pulling into the parking garage of the hospital and I pulled my seat up. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car.I shut the door and grabbed Dave’s hand. He opened the door for me and I entered the hospital. We walked over to the elevator and I pushed the button to go up.

I turned around and kissed Dave. Then, we heard a ding and the elevator doors opened up and we got in. Dave pushed the third floor button and the door closed. We finally got on the third floor and headed to the office. I signed myself in and prayed to god everything was fine.

“Vanessa Navarro” called the nurse.

Dave and I got up. I saw him put his phone up and grabbed my hand. We got put into exam room seven and Dr. Owens walked in.

“Vanessa, what seems to be the problem?” He asked.

“I’ve been trying to get pregnant for about a few months now and can’t” I said.

He asked me a series of questions and Dave’s phone went off. He had to take the call and left the room. I got told take off my pants and underwear. I did and he grabbed the wand like thing. He put lube on it and stuck it up there. I saw my insides on the screen and his face was blank.

“Well, you’re not ovulating and looks like you haven’t been for a while” He said, “have your periods been regular?”

“No, they have been all over the place” I said.

He pulled the wand thing out and I put my underwear and pants back on. He gave me some meds to get me to ovulate and told me to take it easy. I thanked him and made an appointment for next month. I walked out and Dave was waiting on me. When we got in the car and he started to drive.

“What did the doctor say?” He asked.

“I’m not ovulating and looks like i haven’t been for a while” I said.

“Did he give you meds or something” He asked.

“Yeah” I said, “they’re in my purse”

He nodded and told me everything was going to be fine. Dave was leaving for tour tomorrow and Lydia was going to be joining us for a few days Jonathan was coming along. He was one and could talk pretty good. We got back home and went to sleep.

Morning

I was getting dressed and Jonathan was sleepy. I was heading to the car and my hair was an ombre style dark to light brown. Dave loved it and we were heading to the airport it was almost five in the morning.

I was tired and Dave was drinking water to wake him up. Jonathan was waking up when we arrived at the airport and got our bags situated. I was letting Jonathan walk around and Dave was going to get breakfast and coffee while I took care of Jonathan.

We were heading to Florida for a festival and my sister was leaving later today. Our flight leaves in an hour and Dave got me Starbucks. I like gave tons of kisses because I love Starbucks. We finished eating breakfast and got on the plane.

Florida

WE arrived at a five star hotel and it was eleven almost noon. Jonathan was hungry and as soon as we checked in. we got organic fruit for our boy and he ate it all. My phone went off and it was Lydia.

“Hello girl” I said.

“Hey, are you there” She asked.

“Yeah” I said.

“I’m leaving around four and should be there around nine or ten” She said.

“Okay, either Dave or me will be picking your sexy ass up” I said.

“Okay we’ll have fun” She said.

“I have my two boys with me” I said, “we can plan the wedding though”

We talked a little more and then hung up. I couldn’t wait to pick up my sister and have fun with her.